It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

So this tweet is rebutting what Bannon said in a WaPo article.

www.washingtonpost.com... d1-e4efec6389f0_story.html

I just heard rumors on Twitter that Ty Cobb, has something to do with the video.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well I try to only post stuff I think up, anymore.

And I havent been on my OP game for a while.

But maybe I should be the one to do it, as I was in the game back around then and saw the social media's evolution (in our sort of context).

I can put together a thread on this and have it ready to go by around 9:00 pm central, that's UTC -6:00 for those outside the States. Maybe a bit later, maybe a bit earlier, but that's what I'm shooting for at present.

I was doing a little digging around on DARPA and LifeLog and so already have a fair few documents on my pc at home. I'm at work right now so I can begin a rough draft of the OP and then polish it off with links and docs after I get home.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I want to know the truth! 1st rule of project management - "You can only try to control what your aware of".

Are you not aware that Q posts are unnecessarily vague?

ETA: So what do people do to try and control that? They make excuses.
edit on 12-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We don't need to see the "tapes"....there's no doubt that countless "blackmail" tapes exist. I'll take the word of the NYPD's chief on this one. We KNOW at the very least, that whatever was found on Wiener's laptop was BAD enough for Comney to have NO choice but to re-open HRC's e-mail investigation. We also know that within a week of receiving 30,000 + e-mail's that Comney and DOJ "determined" that "there was nothing to SEE"....... I think 911 is the best way to begin mass disclosure, and I'm praying that the NYPD and EVERY 1st res-ponder that dealt with this Nightmare that has caused DEATH and SICKNESS to many, will begin the HEALING process by coming forward.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, (Huma) Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday. But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to: Money laundering Child exploitation Sex crimes with minors (children) Perjury Pay to play through Clinton Foundation Obstruction of justice Other felony crimes NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices. “What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.” The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton. “People are going to prison,” he said. Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said. “If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said. NYPD sources said Weiner or Abedin stored all the emails in a massive Microsoft Outlook program on the laptop. The emails implicate other current and former members of Congress and one high-ranking Democratic Senator as having possibly engaged in criminal activity too, sources said. Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cell phones and travel records, law enforcement sources confirmed. NYPD said it planned to order the same phone and travel records on Clinton and Abedin, however, the FBI said it was in the process of requesting the identical records.

truepundit.com... tion/

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Right, you don't want the proof just an article with anonymous sources?

And these people saw all this and still a year later nothing against HRC?

Is it even still fun?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

An interesting "history lesson" for those who struggle to see the potential.

“Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous.” ― Frank Herbert

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So that article was published on March 22, 2017.

a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

What is timely??? It's now April 12, 2018, well over a full calendar year now. I understand the wheels of justice turn slowly, but come on, if all this information is so appalling and so criminal, WTH is taking so long? Oh, it's part of the 24,000+ sealed indictments you say? Pshaw! I WANT to see justice as much as the next person, but who in their right mind, with ANY sort of moral compass could sit on this kind of information for this long? Is this country so completely devoid of anyone capable of standing up and calling these things/people out if true?
edit on 4/12/18 by surfinguru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I have confidence this investigation is still ongoing and investigations can take a long time.

Just swat away the flies...can you imagine someone thinking we are all following along here for fun?!

Moving on...you are right we dont need to see the tapes. When I actually hear rumors of content it is really upsetting.

This is happening and there are copies with nypd and the fbi. They can't cover this up something must come of it.

My feeling is that some involved are cooperating and also they are trying to plan and figure out the best way for info to come out in public because it is so damaging and might risk the country's security if all involved are disclosed.

For these reasons I think it's possible we never get full context and content disclosed.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I have confidence this investigation is still ongoing and investigations can take a long time.

Just swat away the flies...can you imagine someone thinking we are all following along here for fun?!

Sounds like you have no problem turning a blind eye.

Moving on...you are right we dont need to see the tapes. When I actually hear rumors of content it is really upsetting.

So you don't really want the truth.

This is happening and there are copies with nypd and the fbi. They can't cover this up something must come of it.

Flip...

My feeling is that some involved are cooperating and also they are trying to plan and figure out the best way for info to come out in public because it is so damaging and might risk the country's security if all involved are disclosed.

...Flop

For these reasons I think it's possible we never get full context and content disclosed.

and the preemptive excuse.

If you are not in it for the fun then you are being naive.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Here's the thing...we all knew these celebrities for decades. But we never paid attention to the priestess posing beside them, as if to say "He's a member of MY club".

(Judd Apatow, Marina Abramovic)

Many of the photographs with Abramovic are of various celebs holding trophies or awards, as if to say "I promised you great earthly rewards and here you are".

How did this woman come to pose with all these celebs, politicians and CEOs and why did most of us never hear of her before her name was dropped in Wikileaks?

Which hand is hers? They do NOT match her face, how old is she?

Don't know when that was taken. She's 72 now. It's the baby foreskin facial cream that keeps her looking so young. Oprah and Gwyneth Paltrow use it as well.

That is NOT what keeps them looking so young. Not even remotely. Don't fall for that.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I was mostly joking. The reverse is generally true ie: look at witch Hillary. Evil doesn't make people young or look young.

Maybe some of them take young blood transfusions i don't know.

edit on 12-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Here's the thing...we all knew these celebrities for decades. But we never paid attention to the priestess posing beside them, as if to say "He's a member of MY club".

(Judd Apatow, Marina Abramovic)

Many of the photographs with Abramovic are of various celebs holding trophies or awards, as if to say "I promised you great earthly rewards and here you are".

How did this woman come to pose with all these celebs, politicians and CEOs and why did most of us never hear of her before her name was dropped in Wikileaks?

Which hand is hers? They do NOT match her face, how old is she?

Don't know when that was taken. She's 72 now. It's the baby foreskin facial cream that keeps her looking so young. Oprah and Gwyneth Paltrow use it as well.

That is NOT what keeps them looking so young. Not even remotely. Don't fall for that.

I think it's called 'make up'...lots & lots...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
And plastic surgery.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
We don't need to see the "tapes"....there's no doubt that countless "blackmail" tapes exist. I'll take the word of the NYPD's chief on this one. We KNOW at the very least, that whatever was found on Wiener's laptop was BAD enough for Comney to have NO choice but to re-open HRC's e-mail investigation. We also know that within a week of receiving 30,000 + e-mail's that Comney and DOJ "determined" that "there was nothing to SEE"....... I think 911 is the best way to begin mass disclosure, and I'm praying that the NYPD and EVERY 1st res-ponder that dealt with this Nightmare that has caused DEATH and SICKNESS to many, will begin the HEALING process by coming forward.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, (Huma) Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday. But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to: Money laundering Child exploitation Sex crimes with minors (children) Perjury Pay to play through Clinton Foundation Obstruction of justice Other felony crimes NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices. “What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.” The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton. “People are going to prison,” he said. Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said. “If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said. NYPD sources said Weiner or Abedin stored all the emails in a massive Microsoft Outlook program on the laptop. The emails implicate other current and former members of Congress and one high-ranking Democratic Senator as having possibly engaged in criminal activity too, sources said. Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cell phones and travel records, law enforcement sources confirmed. NYPD said it planned to order the same phone and travel records on Clinton and Abedin, however, the FBI said it was in the process of requesting the identical records.

truepundit.com... tion/

Honestly I feel that this is the reason for all of the insane rhetoric being thrown around about going to war in Syria.

Has Q posted as to the reasoning behind the ratcheting up on both sides of this issue?? Obviously Duoma was another false flag where deep state operatives (ISIS/Al CIA DA) gassed Syrian civilians and attempted to blame Assad... I believe this is like the 5th time it has happened, at least the 5th time the media has blown it up to the point of everyone believing WW3 is about to happen.

I am trying to understand the 4D Chess moves being played right now and it seems to me that if some heavy s*** like this tape was about to drop, we would see the global MSM flip it s*** like we are, I do believe England has its own sick s*** being exposed and potentially the Vatican as well.

I have not had time to follow the thread nor get caught up, I am genuinely curious as to what everyones opinion is about this latest 24 hour news cycle of distraction!

Thanks everyone and BTW excellent analysis, it really blows my mine how brilliant of a bunch operate on this site!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Botox and other stuff as well,good for her.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I was surprised when Apple's Steven Jobs died so young. I thought of all people, he would have access to all the secret cures.

More revelant to the Here and Now..

Rod Rosenstein was hastily summoned to the president's office this afternoon. They talked for about an hour.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 4/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And plastic surgery.

...and hair dye...lots & lots..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
For the love of something significant, STOP THE D@MN FEEDING!!

You all are doing the lords work here and I want to say thank you to all, but I can't tell you how agonizing it is to see the same people feeding. I've been here from the first thread and have watched those under the bridge continue to successfully goad people into unnecessary responses over and over and over.

Stop being so thin skinned. Why waste your and other's time by responding? Are you that vulnerable to criticism that you feel the uncontrollable need to respond? If someone is here to obviously derail and shows no sign of an open mind, IGNORE THEM! Victims of energy vampires are willing victims, whether they realize it or not. Don't be a victim.

PS: Mods, I've read all warnings. I'm not calling anyone names or the s-h-i-l-l word, just asking that some of the posters here stop unproductive reactions. It's hard enough playing catch up after a day or two off the board and the work is too important.

PSS: Thanks to Cranky and LNM for conveying the same message.
edit on 12-4-2018 by strangernstrangeland because: grammar

edit on 12-4-2018 by strangernstrangeland because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2018 by strangernstrangeland because: f'n grammar again

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Q drops starting.

Misspellings matter.

qanon.pub...

I guess I read the tweet too fast to catch it on first read.
"memembers"
twitter.com...

A call to meme action? In Trump's original tweet there are 3 pics. The third has someone with their hand over their face at the end of the table. I felt intent with that pic.

edit on 12-4-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

EATA: Stranger I agree more than any words can describe.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: strangernstrangeland

But people posting about make-up, hair dye and botox are so important to the "lords work"?

Sorry if ATS isn't always the echo chamber your spirit needs.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join