It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sure many are asking themselves "What's next?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That is, what's next after they take away our guns? Well friends, here's a glimpse into the future....

Eight London stabbings in one week prompt anti-knife campaign

Honestly, I believe the title says it all...... "But FHomerK, what about the Children!!!" Well, follow the link above to sky news, and you'll see that there too, "da childrenz" are the ones (supposedly) clamoring for this.

B.S.

This is nothing more than the continuing clamping down of the people by the UK government.

And, as I've stated a few times, the only time I've ever known someone personally that was killed, was in the UK. Found him New Years Day, on a side road, head caved in with a cinder block.

Take guns away, knives. Take knives away, might as well use a cinder block. Or, let's just go along with another wonderful culture or so, and be creative! Let's just STONE someone to death, shall we?

Folks..... guns do not have the urge to kill anyone. Nor do they do it themselves. People have the desire to kill. And once that desire takes hold, they'll use whatever tool is best available and at hand.

Oh, and hey.... let's talk about the wonderful children. Marching for anti-gun legislation. Marching for anti-knife legislation. Just like here in America, I am SOOOO certain that they're doing it all on their own, with ZERO prodding from the government. ZERO.

Oh, and hey....... a little more free divination....

UK youtuber convicted for teaching dog Nazi salute

Just think of all the Political Correctness being rammed down our throats today. Well kids, the link above is what we're going to see next.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Another great example of why the pro-firearm/pro-2nd crowd needs to get their # together. I thoroughly enjoy my 2nd amendment right and I agree that if someone has the will to kill someone else, they will find a way to do it, but how do you expect to get across to someone that is anti-firearm/anti-2nd with crap arguments like this?

You cannot use obvious hyperbole and logical fallacies, not to mention that off-topic nonsense about political correctness, and expect to win people over.

Honestly, what the hell does a Nazi dog have to do with this topic?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Cultural Marxism is Cancer! It has taken over out educational system and turned it into an indoctrinization camp. Just look at how badly parents who choose to home school are looked upon......

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This sort of ridiculousness is simply for it's own sake, to serve as nothing but distraction.

They want people to waste their time arguing over stupid bulls#. Doesn't matter what it is. As long as you're arguing about it, you're not really doing anything about it.

And it'll get worse as long as people keep taking the bait.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Idiots will be idiots.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I say ban the mail. We had people die by mail this month.

And dont even bring me that "mail doesnt kill people, people kill people" noise. That's BS and you know it.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Do you/we have some type of right to own knives?

not in the usa we do not
edit on 23-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I can't speak for the OP, but I believe he/she is drawing a correlation with the way the government tries to regulate much more than it should, with the left and guns, and as with the dog-Nazi salute, just being ignorant. Reaching way too far.

The anti 2nd folks aren't too interested in hearing anything other than themselves. (Just as pro 2nd folks at this point)

the only thing left?:

edit on 23-3-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

(post by FHomerK removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Who said "arms" means only guns?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Do you/we have some type of right to own knives?

not in the usa we do not
Well then..... what will we eat or prepare for meals with.... I suppose we could all switch to Kool-aid

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

YEAY!!! Someone got it

You know, honestly.... the reading comprehension of the folks here is downright scary.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Hey I don't want the government to take anything from me or anyone else, but you have to admit that 8 stabbings in a week is better than 17 shot and killed in an hour.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I can't speak for the OP, but I believe he/she is drawing a correlation with the way the government tries to regulate much more than it should, with the left and guns, and as with the dog-Nazi salute, just being ignorant. Reaching way too far.

I know very well what the OP was getting at and I stand by my statement. You cannot get people to change their minds, or at least entertain different opinions, if this is the sort of argument their are being served.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Hey I don't want the government to take anything from me or anyone else, but you have to admit that 8 stabbings in a week is better than 17 shot and killed in an hour.

Hate to break it to you, snowflake, guns don't kill. Neither do knives.

People kill.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I know very well what the OP was getting at and I stand by my statement. You cannot get people to change their minds, or at least entertain different opinions, if this is the sort of argument their are being served.

And I stand by my opinion that folks on either side aren't at all interested in changing their minds.

link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Another great example of why the pro-firearm/pro-2nd crowd needs to get their # together. I thoroughly enjoy my 2nd amendment right and I agree that if someone has the will to kill someone else, they will find a way to do it, but how do you expect to get across to someone that is anti-firearm/anti-2nd with crap arguments like this?

You cannot use obvious hyperbole and logical fallacies, not to mention that off-topic nonsense about political correctness, and expect to win people over.

Honestly, what the hell does a Nazi dog have to do with this topic?

Your answer, dimwit, is that this thread is about more than just gun control, or political correctness.

I know, I know, your knuckles are sore from dragging across the pavement..... so, I'll do you a solid.

The solid is this..... the thread is about how government wants to control it's citizens.

I know what you are getting at, but I just do not see how the Nazi dog BS in the UK is in the same ballpark as our 2nd amendment rights in the US.

Again, not sure we do ourselves any favors, whether it's about government control or gun control, when you and others present such terrible arguments. Logical fallacies do not make for convincing arguments.

Sad that a knuckle-dragger like me has to explain that to you.

link   

Wow, sounds like you want an antidote for the truth.

Sorry, doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And I stand by my opinion that folks on either side aren't at all interested in changing their minds.

That may be true, but if topics like this are going to continue to be discussed, the least we could do is present a better argument.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Wow, sounds like you want an antidote for the truth.

Sorry, doesn't exist.

I'm, not sure how that makes any sense whatsoever.

Antidote for the truth?

Please. Don't waste my time with stupid #.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join