It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hotel footage finally released of Vegas shooter that covers days leading to shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yep, That's right. Originally published about 2 hours ago, it shows hotel footage of his initial check in and some minor walk abouts prior to the shooting taking place.

Source: nypost.com...

It shows him leaving and returning to the Hotel multiple times prior to the incident, each time returning with more dufflebags/brief cases (ending the question of "How the hell did he get all those guns up there")

While this is definitely a step in the right direction, we still have no motive, no answers to the military planes using fake call signs at the nearby airport, the other reports of shooters and shootings in the immediate vicinity, ETC.

edit on 22-3-2018 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2018 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2018 by dothedew because: Good god, so many typos and failed copy and paste attempts....

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

He looked extremely calm for someone toting dozens of assault weapons into a hotel, especially knowing that "he" was about to "shoot" lots of people...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This confirms my statements in the other "big thread" that he simply had bellhops put his luggage on a cart and take it for him (I do the same now that I am older, it is just easier and more normal). Tipping them handsomely afterwards. All he had to do was to enter each time when a different bellhop was on shift to avoid suspicion. Yet, that claim was soundly derided as not being plausible.

Well, here it is, on video. It is that simple folks, no magic conspiracy needed to explain how he was able to get all these weapons up to that room without raising anyone's "spidey senses".

Thanks for the update!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

bread crumbs, meant to quell the public who are still asking questions and wondering.... this doesn't prove anything we didn't already know, IMO
edit on 22-3-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Days worth of bringing in guns and ammo and we get 6 min of footage taken with potato cameras edited by MGM to be shown exclusivly through the New York TImes. This is vegas were talking about here. This whole thing stinkkkkkssssssss
edit on 22-3-2018 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2018 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

He looked extremely calm for someone toting dozens of assault weapons into a hotel, especially knowing that "he" was about to "shoot" lots of people...

Well he'd definitely be the first person in history to ever not look totally suspicious before doing something, amirite?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
This confirms my statements in the other "big thread" that he simply had bellhops put his luggage on a cart and take it for him (I do the same now that I am older, it is just easier and more normal). Tipping them handsomely afterwards. All he had to do was to enter each time when a different bellhop was on shift to avoid suspicion. Yet, that claim was soundly derided as not being plausible.

Well, here it is, on video. It is that simple folks, no magic conspiracy needed to explain how he was able to get all these weapons up to that room without raising anyone's "spidey senses".

Thanks for the update!

I've worked in a hotel for £7 an hour and I tell you. If some guy is tipping you well to take a load of bags to his room then you do it no questions asked. If he was giving a good bit towards his rent in tips then I have no doubt the bell hop would have done it, even if he thought something wasnt too right.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

Well he'd definitely be the first person in history to ever not look totally suspicious before doing something, amirite?

He was a common, ordinary guy. No past troubles with the law, no abusive history, nothing... Someone with a bad past can tend to be in the habit of looking innocent. A guy like this would normally be a lot less relaxed if he had plans to kill dozens of people from dozens of guns that someone else hauled to his room with him beside them. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Didn't need the stupid music.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

The human psyche is a complex thing, and there's no guarantee as to how a person is going to act or react in any given situation. People who have decided to kill themselves often appear very relaxed and content in the days preceding their chosen time, yet you would think they would be wound up at the idea. Even hardened criminals can still appear nervous or jumpy while plying their trade, despite all the "practice" they've had.

Spend some time on youtube, there's plenty of videos of people about to do horrific things and not looking like they're about to # their pants beforehand.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
We already know more about the Austin bomber than we do about Steven. The official story has so many holes it's reads like an unfinished mad-lib.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is definitely just a little something to feed to the press and people to show that they are making some "headway" on the investigation.

It took this long for a surveillance video to be released that has been around since day one, I don't even want to know how long it's going to be until any fabricated "details" are released.

Now I see someone made the point that it's not a surprise that he was acting calm and nonchalant prior to the incident. The issue I have, is why so many weapons were needed if this REALLY WAS supposed to be just a random shooting by a maniac? 2-3 tops to compensate for overheating issues... not dozens.

If we had the time, we could keep watch of all the footage and see if any known governments agents and/or people on any watch lists show up at the same hotel within the time time period (to attempt to verify the "deal gone wrong" theory) but that would require a lot of time and a sharp eye.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yea people that don't travel for living don't get it. I routinely have to take two or more trips with a cart when I have all my samples and work stuff into hotels.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We know he went back and forth to Vegas all the time. Who's to say they didn't piece together clips from different trips? There are no time stamps on those videos.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That is a snow job. Notice how the footage shows nothing of consequence? It switches to a diagram of the rooms with a moving dot in the hallway at the relevant moments. Yeah. OK. Seems legit. Dude even says they have no idea what is going on in that hallway for over a minute. Really? Because he claims that there was an elaborate video system set up by Steven on service trays. Nonsense. They knew what he was watching on the television while he was eating his sushi, but no flags went up as he brings in over twenty bags? Uh huh. They have footage that they are not showing us.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with seeing this footage if you see something suspicious what are you going to do? post on the internet? Hashtag? call your representatives? have a protest? make signs?

everyone talks a big game, and still, you all remain tightening your own chains

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yea people that don't travel for living don't get it. I routinely have to take two or more trips with a cart when I have all my samples and work stuff into hotels.

I think all those guns were samples for customers but things went very wrong. This whole incident stinks like a sandy hook.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
This is definitely just a little something to feed to the press and people to show that they are making some "headway" on the investigation.

It took this long for a surveillance video to be released that has been around since day one, I don't even want to know how long it's going to be until any fabricated "details" are released.

Now I see someone made the point that it's not a surprise that he was acting calm and nonchalant prior to the incident. The issue I have, is why so many weapons were needed if this REALLY WAS supposed to be just a random shooting by a maniac? 2-3 tops to compensate for overheating issues... not dozens.

If we had the time, we could keep watch of all the footage and see if any known governments agents and/or people on any watch lists show up at the same hotel within the time time period (to attempt to verify the "deal gone wrong" theory) but that would require a lot of time and a sharp eye.

I've said it before: Paddock was an illegal arms dealer. It's the only explanation that makes sense of why he would bother hauling so many guns up to that room. He was planning to sell them. But it turns out he was the sucker in his last deal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join