It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin bombing suspect identified as Mark Anthony Conditt of Pflugerville

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I love how you guys are trying to put this person in some political party in order to place blame you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

In this current online media world.

Few will not leave a trail.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It is too much to hope that people would seek to understand for the sake of understanding his story vs seeking to understand to exploit his actions for political gain.

Its like the modern day ambulance chasers. They'd love to get a picture of some mangled flesh so they could label it with "TRUMP" or "PELOSI".

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I think it's right to call him a domestic terrorist. Regardless of cause. He set bombs off all over the city, for no apparent reason other than to cause death and destruction. That's terrorism. It's an obvious hate crime, in that he hated everybody, but not under the definition of hate crime in the law.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just to clear up the supposed "long grey hair" folks are saying from the pictures
Ever hear of a "flap cap" ?
Its a cap that has a flap of cloth that hangs down around the back of the neck to shade from sun
To prevent "redneck"

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, it's fairly sad when one can't even have an honest conversation about a domestic terrorist/bomber, his possible motivations, etc, without it turning into a partisan "gotcha" type blame game.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: kaylaluv

I think it's right to call him a domestic terrorist. Regardless of cause. He set bombs off all over the city, for no apparent reason other than to cause death and destruction. That's terrorism. It's an obvious hate crime, in that he hated everybody, but not under the definition of hate crime in the law.

"No apparent reason" because we have not yet looked for one (or been given access to materials to look for one).

I'd suspect we will get a motive before the end of the week, and I suspect that motive will be so stupid as to make us happy he blew himself up.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kpguitarzan

Lol. This is BS.

Web: perhaps because if you visualize the communications between thousands of networking devices that visualization ends up looking like a web?

.NET Framework: This is a runtime library with JIT compilation, learn more here: en.wikipedia.org... This sits on top of the Win32 API and thus isn't really a core of the OS. It makes developers life easy.

GNU/Linux does have a port of the .Net Framework, but again, this is not part of the OS. You can write software with or without it.

Nothing more than a mass surveillance and social programming platform.

Nah, it could be great, especially if we stop putting dumb # on it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

While not leaving a trail is a trail unto itself, the questions are still valid.

Looking at history, most who have done such before, when they finally caught they were able to find the work shop of the bomber, the early attempts, the tools and materials that were used, the left over parts. And from the way this looks, this guy was not looking to stop or get caught.

So it stands to reason that this person was practice making such, so where did he do such, and how many knew about it?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

one of his posts on redit eluded that he the bomb going off at UPS or whever it was, was an accident, he was trying to get it to a "Very Prominent' radio host in Austin. the only very prominent radio host I know of out of Austin is Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Alex Jones is going to claim he was CIA or something to say Clinton's after him.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The pattern of single, unemployed, romantically-frustrated, socially awkward young men becoming hostile toward society continues. This pattern is universal. 9/11 terrorists, Micah Johnson, Tim McVeigh, Mass School Shooters like Elliot Rodger and Cho Seung Hui, Chris Harper-Mercer, theater shooter James Holmes,and so on and so on....all fit this profile of young romantically-frustrated single men who have failed in finding a mate or was flat out rejected in looking for one and for that very reason turned to violence as a way of coping with that failure. Combine that with being on the receiving end of reckless bullying and you have a prime ready-to-go mass killer on your hands. These guys don't have any strong political or social motives. They are simply acting out in response to rejection from a woman, and constant verbal abuse from their peers. I'm not a terrorist, but I am young, single, unemployed, angry at the fact that I could never get a girlfriend, all while continuing to be ridiculed regularly by many for living on the street. I have learned use the anger to try and help society with The Dowcast and not try to hurt it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
for all intent and purposes , at least through 2012 he seems like a totally sane and rational person.

My question is why did he go from rational and sane, being against crime and advocating the death penalty , to being a person sending bombs to random people because he "Just wants to watch the world burn" as quoted.

Something isnt adding up

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: Annee

While not leaving a trail is a trail unto itself, the questions are still valid.

Looking at history, most who have done such before, when they finally caught they were able to find the work shop of the bomber, the early attempts, the tools and materials that were used, the left over parts. And from the way this looks, this guy was not looking to stop or get caught.

So it stands to reason that this person was practice making such, so where did he do such, and how many knew about it?

Is it OK that I don't assume anything? It's too soon.

But, stand with Electronic Trail -- which will lead to more.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: apmoore

We dont want to buy into your website, please stop pushing it with every post you make.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
for all intent and purposes , at least through 2012 he seems like a totally sane and rational person.

My question is why did he go from rational and sane, being against crime and advocating the death penalty , to being a person sending bombs to random people because he "Just wants to watch the world burn" as quoted.

Something isnt adding up

I suppose there is the possibility of Schizophrenia.

"Men tend to get develop schizophrenia slightly earlier than women; whereas most males become ill between 16 and 25 years old, most females develop symptoms several years later, and the incidence in women is noticably higher in women after age 30. The average age of onset is 18 in men and 25 in women. www.webmd.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Something isnt adding up

Screenshots I've seen floating around Twitter say that he identified himself as a Scientologist. He seems to have moved pretty far from his conservative Christian roots in a relatively short time. As you say, something here isn't adding up.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

if this dude is the bomber i don't care about his faith . i do want to find out of any cohorts or if he was lonewolf.

seems kinda tidy he blew himself up are they sure he wasn't just latest victim.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join