It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin bombing suspect identified as Mark Anthony Conditt of Pflugerville

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I didn't talk about google when i mentioned avoiding tracking. Obviously you visit O..... sites. His reddit posts indicate he knew how to avoid getting tracked.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Where is this?

link   

Can the reddit posts be trusted?

The redditor mentions that he is 30-50.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

But if it was a muslim you would be "Dont group them all together" in fact I have SEEN you in the past say as much

your hypocrisy is amazing and disgusting

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Some of his blog posts for a school project. Seems like a perfectly normal kid.

www.google.com...
edit on 21-3-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Where is this?

Infinity has some deleted reddit. If you're interested in reading them look up /qr #921.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

But if it was a muslim you would be "Dont group them all together" in fact I have SEEN you in the past say as much

Gotta love ❤️ the defenders calling out hypocrisy in others.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: bulwarkz

No, I didn’t say I read that they were heavy duty Christians. I said “it appears”, based on the facebook post. I also said, it’s speculation. Do you know what the word speculation means? I’m thinking not.

Heavy duty is my slang way of saying devout. Do you know what devout means?

Home schooled in Texas.

Not likely atheist.

If he is Muslim -- he'd be a "true" Muslim.

If he is atheist -- he'd be a "true" "anti-God" atheist.

If he was raised Christian -- he'd be a FAKE Christian. Not a "true" Christian.

We know how the drill goes.

If he was a Muslim he could could have been influenced by the hadith's or a cleric who truly believe violence is justified

If he was an Atheist he'd be acting in accord with his world view.

If he was Christian he would be acting in direct contradiction to the message of Jesus.

The Christian is the only world-view of the three that could indict him these evil acts.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Local news Austin Statesman is reporting he argued against abortion, gay marraige and homosexuality in blogs.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Can the reddit posts be trusted?

The redditor mentions that he is 30-50.

One post details how he set up the tripwire bomb . Why wouldn't he lie about his age to throw of the FBI? It doesn't look like he was keen on dying though.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What is this? I don't know what that is, can you post it here?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I didn't talk about google when i mentioned avoiding tracking. Obviously you visit O..... sites. His reddit posts indicate he knew how to avoid getting tracked.

Running around in a hat and wig proves it too.

Everyone knows about tor and anonymous proxies.

Even the non technical people.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I read through all the redditors posts last night.

I just don't think that is the person for some reason. Gut feeling.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: avgguy

Local news Austin Statesman is reporting he argued against abortion, gay marraige and homosexuality in blogs.

twitter.com...

Extremists are extremists.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Feel free to post any of my hypocrisy, in fact I challenge you.

So put your money where your mouth is or quit running it
edit on 21-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It’s especially interesting when they ignore my comments defending Christianity and saying this guy obviously wasn’t following Christian tenets.

They have an agenda - they are determined to crucify me. Typical.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It’s especially interesting when they ignore my comments defending Christianity and saying this guy obviously wasn’t following Christian tenets.

They have an agenda - they are determined to crucify me. Typical.

oh ya , thats it lol youre a martyr , good god give me freaking break

link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

What is this? I don't know what that is, can you post it here?

You got a PM.

link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I would have thought that any computer repair technician that was familiar with current technology, would have taken care to cover his tracks if he did not want to be caught.

I'm guessing Mark Anthony Conditt was no genius. It takes a lot more than being a computer technician to outfox the tech and personnel at the disposal of the FBI, HS and so on. Ted Kaczynski was a Harvard PHD math genius, for example. And he didn't have to fly nder the radar of pervasive mass surveillance of public transportation, face-recognition technology, rapid DNA analysis, RFID chips and chip scanners and so on -- any and all of which would be used now to catch him.

Conditt evidently didn't plan on personally enjoying his day in the media. And he knew he would be caught quickly. According to NBC news,

"Exotic" batteries ordered online helped lead authorities to the Austin, Texas, bombing suspect before he died early Wednesday as police closed in, multiple senior law enforcement officials told NBC News.
Police were able to find Conditt using a variety of tactics, including coming up with a list of phone numbers and individuals that were in the area of the bombings when they occurred, using cell-site analysis and high-tech computing systems that can find patterns of callers in certain areas.

Source: Austin bomb suspect Mark Anthony Conditt used ‘exotic’ batteries in explosives, sources say

They would have found him based on the batteries alone. I think Conditt knew that. So at some level, the guy wanted to be caught, and quickly.

link   
Im just happy they got the creep before he could kill or maim anyone else.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join