It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin bombing suspect identified as Mark Anthony Conditt of Pflugerville

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I'm still not ruling out him having connections to Atomwaffen. They have had a number of training camps.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
More bomb materials found in bomber's house.

edit:

Roommates detained.
edit on 3/21/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
So where did he gain the explosives expertise spoken of by the authorities just a few days ago? They were pegging him as being former military or police. It was all over the media.

Dollars to donuts he was part of an extremist group and that's who taught him.

Runner-up guess would be if he was half as good with tech as people say, he knew how to use TOR & spent time on the Dark Web doing his "research".

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Also, he was using exotic batteries in his bombs that he ordered online so it didn't take long for the authorities to locate him.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That was a bit of an oversight, wasn't it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Also, he was using exotic batteries in his bombs that he ordered online so it didn't take long for the authorities to locate him.

This guy was no evil genius like the Unabomer, who went so far as to fashion his own metal screws to avoid the authorities tracking him down, and needed his own brother to rat him out in order to catch him. Damned lazy millennials.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Why does everything have to be put on a political spin lately? Are IQs just dropping all over the place? I don't care if he was White, black, red, purple, yellow or green, or if he was a Christian, muslim, Buddhist, atheist, Satanist, believer in the flying spaghetti monster or anything else. He was a NUT. That's all I need to know and if you are looking for a common denominator in all these killings/shootings/bombings, that's really the only one that matters, he was a murderous lunatic. Anyone who thinks its ok to take lives in the name of a belief system, whatever the belief system, is a NUT.
edit on 21-3-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Mar 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed BB code

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Just out he has a 25 minute confession and all bombs have been accounted for

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Looking forward to hearing what the hell this was all about.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
"Manley said Conditt's motive didn't appear to be hate or terrorism, and the bomber gave no reasons for the targets of his bombs, he said. The video appeared to be made between 9 and 11 p.m. Tuesday, when the chief said it appeared Conditt knew authorities were closing in on him.

"We are never going to be able to put a ration behind those acts," he said. " It is the outcry of a very challenged young man talking about the challenges in his life."

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

You also conveniently left out he was probably a registered Democrat. Not if it matters but please be accurate if you want to blame a whole group. He was a pos end of story. Blame th emedia for glorifying mass murderers because he was inspired by the Zodiac KIller.

His social media presence has been scrubbed really quickly btw.

He was a conservative according to his blog.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: diggindirt

I'm still not ruling out him having connections to Atomwaffen. They have had a number of training camps.

Even though I did give out other possibilities, this does seem the most likely followed by a messed up person. To be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. I was very shocked when Daesh didn't try to take credit for this, it just seemed weird, but if Atomwaffen is behind this it makes a little more sense why that didn't happen (I'm not going to argue that they are the same, but rather I have noticed that when one terror group is behind something, other rarely if ever take credit for that action)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

You also conveniently left out he was probably a registered Democrat. Not if it matters but please be accurate if you want to blame a whole group. He was a pos end of story. Blame th emedia for glorifying mass murderers because he was inspired by the Zodiac KIller.

His social media presence has been scrubbed really quickly btw.

He was a conservative according to his blog.

www.nbcnews.com...

No, he claims he is a conservative, BUT doesn't have ENOUGH information to defend the stance.

In other words, he is a nobody and NBC, a liberal news rag, will add in their parts to jive the story.

Plus, it was a paper written SIX(6) years prior. Who knows what demons popped in during that time.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I think they are just grasping at anything, since they don't have anything to really report on about this.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is the first ive heard of these bombings just had to google it im in the UK

So another probably mentally disturbed White ( so defo not a terrorist ) male goes on an killing or attempted killing spree in america

Hardly any media coverage over here, bet that would of been different if he was brown or another religion another case of White privilege
edit on 22/9/2011 by theruthlessone because: missed word

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Missions after graduation sound Mormon, not Christian. Therefore they would be heavy duty luciferians or heavy duty Mormons depending on how you looked at it. Not Christians however.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Funny how much and fast we got info on this kid compared to Paddock, a millionaire with 1000 guns.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Yes your right and it doesn't make any sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

Missions after graduation sound Mormon, not Christian. Therefore they would be heavy duty luciferians or heavy duty Mormons depending on how you looked at it. Not Christians however.

Mormons are Christians

However, missions are not exclusive to Mormons.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

ANTIFA Austin was recruiting the mentally ill. That would be an extremist group. If he was nuts, and I don't think anyone disagrees with that, maybe he learned a thing or two from them in their 6-month program then went "off the reservation."

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join