It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin bombing suspect identified as Mark Anthony Conditt of Pflugerville

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

You can't be a "heavy-duty" Christian and bomb people. Just saying...

Religious bombings are VERY VERY commonplace in some places.

Yeah in the middle east.

As the topic goes.

Officials are unsure of his motive.

Christian = good - even when bad

Muslim = bad - even when good

Christian - must be pointed out, even if we have no proof of it or any idea behind motive.

Muslim - must never be blamed, even if rapists that raped thousands of girls cite the religion for their justification. ALso, the media, politicians and police must slow walk any invetsigation into these thousands of rapes, because to look at motivations that involve muslims is racist.

There fixed that for you.

No, I think it was more accurate before you foxed it up, especially on ATS. Christians get a free pass to kill and do whatever and, when they do, it can't be anything to do with their religious beliefs and they not represent all of Christianity. When a Muslim does something however, its because of their religion and all Muslims are the same.

And before you cause me of anything, I dislike Islam every bit as much as I dislike Christianity and all organises religion...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Prolific radio host in Austin was his target?

Alex Jones? If this is true that would mean hes most definitely not conservative

In his blog posts he declares himself a Conservative, even though he doesn't know much about politics. Though he admits he doesn't understand enough about it to defend his position. Rises in a Conservative household...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Gay marriage:

Just look at the male and female bodies. They are obviously designed to couple. The natural design is apparent. It is not natural to couple male with male and female with female. It would be like trying to fit two screws together and to nuts together and then say, “See, it’s natural for them to go together.”

Well, you may have a point, to an extent. Though I'd say (but not through experience) that males fit quite well with other males, females do not fit with other females so well, so what does that say about our physiology when it comes to sexuality?

originally posted by: avgguy
Abortion:

Second, if we are going to give women free abortions, why not give men free condoms, or the like? Is it not up to the couple to take these preventive measures?

What kind of A$$backwards country do you come from that offers abortions to women but doesn't give us blokes free Condoms? You mean you can't walk into a Clinic and pick up free condoms? That's just weird...
edit on 23/3/18 by djz3ro because: Missed an [

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Grambler

if this dude is the bomber i don't care about his faith . i do want to find out of any cohorts or if he was lonewolf.

Various people have been trying to portray him as a fundamentalist Christian, mainly because they want to push a narrative that Christianity is baaaaaaaaaad.

Which is no different to people trying to blame Radical Islam when a Muslim does something wrong. Is that wrong too? (hint, the answer isn't "No")

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I wouldn't be surprised if this kid wasn't on an FBI watch list and they did nothing to stop him and now want to sanitize any background of his that points to their involvement.

(I think) I disagree with you, given his purchase history I'm surprised he wasn't on a watch list of some kind.

I should clarify, I am disagreeing with what you wrote but am not sure what you wrote says what you intended it to, you wrote that you're not surprised that he wasn't on any watch list but I'm starting to think you may feel the same as me, maybe.

(Double negatives are so tricky, so many people say "he didn't know nothing" without realising they're saying that the person to which they're referring knew something. That and I sometimes over think things, case in point...)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

You also conveniently left out he was probably a registered Democrat. Not if it matters but please be accurate if you want to blame a whole group. He was a pos end of story. Blame th emedia for glorifying mass murderers because he was inspired by the Zodiac KIller.

His social media presence has been scrubbed really quickly btw.

LOL A hard core christian that is likely a democrat... riiiigggghhhtt.... according to many on here, you cannot be a democrat and a christian.. /sarcasm off

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Let me just add this to the discussion. Here's a recent picture of Conditt that somehow ended up in the media.

Compared to these two you may notice something, well, glaring!

Kind of reminds me of another white guy who got some media attention a few years ago.

They really, really need Conditt to be as white and conservative as possible. It's like trying to figure out the true colours of Mars

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

Sorry bud, I for one am not sure what I'm looking for. It might be the smell phone screen but considering the freshness of the tan in pic 1, it's recent, (the tan that is, I suspect this is the oldest pic) the next pic is obviously whitewashed with flash, probably an auto-set Camera on a phone, perhaps the one supplied by a friend to police (that's pure conjecture BTW). And I'm the FedEx pic, he's wearing a wig. He does parkour and those guys are pretty buff, I'd hazard a guess the pics are displayed above in chronological order.
edit on 23/3/18 by djz3ro because: To add lRifi

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

The top photo and the middle left (9 o'clock) photo look like the same person, just some time different and different lighting. The features are the same. Same person.

Middle right (3 o'clock) cannot be determined because of the hat and wig.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The top photo is how he actually looks. Every other photo you see in the media has the contrast turned up a far as possible so he looks as white as possible. They did the same thing to George Zimmerman, even going as far as inventing the term "White Hispanic". There is zero need to do this.

It's straight up driving the narrative rather than just reporting the facts known.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

It has a Pineapple Express feel to it. Get a lured in to a trap where he's outfitted with explosives and his family threatened if he doesn't comply to the bad guys commands.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
i wonder what exotic batteries are?

i mean we all carry 'exotic' batteries on us in our cell phones, mini bombs if they are damaged.

so i doubt they were talking about Li-ion's

<< 9  10  11   >>

join