It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin bombing suspect identified as Mark Anthony Conditt of Pflugerville

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A screenshot of some of his reddit posts.>

twitter.com...

edit on 21-3-2018 by EchoesInTime because: corrected link

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Prolific radio host in Austin was his target?

Alex Jones? If this is true that would mean hes most definitely not conservative

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SailorJerry

a reply to: Thejoncrichton

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

But if it was a muslim you would be "Dont group them all together" in fact I have SEEN you in the past say as much

your hypocrisy is amazing and disgusting

Gotta love ❤️ the defenders calling out hypocrisy in others.

It’s especially interesting when they ignore my comments defending Christianity and saying this guy obviously wasn’t following Christian tenets.

They have an agenda - they are determined to crucify me. Typical.

Maybe "they" should research Dominionism.

You and I have been here for a long time.

We both know there are Extreme Christians.

The label Christian does not make you a good person. Dismissing Extreme Christians by claiming they are not "true" Christians doesn't cut it -- unless you apply that to ALL believers and non-believers.

The automatic defense "They are not "true" Christians" is getting old and tiresome.

The majority of homeschoolers is because of religious belief. The assumption he was raised Christian is not out of line. Especially being Texas.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I always say the same things about Christianity that I say about Islam.

The religions in and of themselves are not bad- it’s people who distort them for their own evil purposes who are bad.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The only thing I see mentioned here that's remotely technical is the mention of a MAC address.

Of course, if he posted his MAC address on the internet it wouldn't be unreasonable to conclude someone could determine the manufacturer of is device and figure out who bought and when etc...

This has nothing to do with route obfuscating.

Your MAC address is NEVER transmitted outside of your local network - its absolutely pointless to spoof your MAC if your goal is to send outbound communications over the public internet anonymously.

Here's one example of a situation where spoofing your MAC is helpful:

You penetrate a network in such a manner that you device is seen as part of the local network - if your MAC is the default then the administrator of the local network that you've compromised will have access to your MAC address.

Again, people google # attempt to implement things they don't understand.

That's why they get caught.

The fact that he took this step - or claims to have confirms he had no idea what he was doing.
edit on 21-3-2018 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The religions in and of themselves are not bad- it’s people who distort them for their own evil purposes who are bad.

Lets say hypothetically that not only was this guy a christian, but it turns out he sites that as the reaosn for his bomnbings.

And not only that, but hundreds of more people start bombing all over the country saying the same thing.

Would you want the police to investigate that link, and the media to report on it?

Or would you say that we shouldnt focus on that because there are bad people of all colors and religions?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yes, I know you do -- as do I.

People are people. The "Good, Bad, and the Ugly".

Extremists are extremists.

And good people are good people -- a belief/non-belief is irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I would say that Christianity is not the problem. Jesus said to treat others the way you would want to be treated. Blowing innocent people up completely goes against that, so anyone who says they are blowing people up in the name of Christ is a poser.
edit on 21-3-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

His posts are actually pretty moderate, see below. The MSM again taking advantage over low iq viewers.

Gay marriage:
Second, yes, the government shouldn’t tell them whom they can and cannot marry, but we shouldn’t even have this problem! Homosexuality is not natural. Just look at the male and female bodies. They are obviously designed to couple. The natural design is apparent. It is not natural to couple male with male and female with female. It would be like trying to fit two screws together and to nuts together and then say, “See, it’s natural for them to go together.”

Abortion:

“First, if a women does not want a baby, or is incapable of taking care of one, she should not participate in activities that were made for that reason.

Second, if we are going to give women free abortions, why not give men free condoms, or the like? Is it not up to the couple to take these preventive measures?

This is just my view on the subject, but if you can’t provide for a child, then don’t have sex.”
edit on 21-3-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

They knew it after the first and second attack.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If people are interested to read the whole now deleted Reddit AMA of the Austinbomber please send me PM for a link.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Those are pretty conservative views. Of course, he wrote that when he was a teen. It’s possible he could have changed his views over the last 5 or 6 years.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Lets say hypothetically that not only was this guy a christian, but it turns out he sites that as the reaosn for his bomnbings.

If he was Muslim or person of color -- it would be the main focus of this thread.

But, because he is white and "allegedly" Christian, many poster want to sweep that under the rug and not have it even be mentioned.

I didn't just join ATS.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Those are very centrist views. Don’t have a sex if you can’t afford a baby and men and women are biologically compatible? Since when is that far right

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Maybe he was just building clocks.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

you can find the same amount blaming "Liberals" "Clinton" especially "ANTIFA" etc, people attempt to flood the narrative, depending on where you are reading

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
double

edit on 21-3-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Very conservative over across the pond those views.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As to who, well they say this is the person.

As to why, we will no know the reasons, only can speculate, even the authorities will not be able to say why this man did what he did, cause he is dead. There will be questions that will always be there, that will go unanswered, until the next time, and chances are there will be a next time.

I looked at the video, I could not tell who was on it, the face was not clear, and it looked like someone who had long white/blond hair. Could it have been a wig, it is possible, but we are not sure if it is or is not.

Where did the guy live at? If it was at home, did his parents know what he was up to? Did his sisters? Where did he assemble these bombs? How long did he practice and do such?

Bombs are simple to make yes, however, from what I can tell and research, it takes time to perfect and some of the complex nature of these shows real thought and more of an expert hand in making. Where it would go off if moved, or disturbed, but not when set. And from most reports they were fully wrapped up.

There are alot of questions that are not being answered, and it will take time to get those answers.

The one question that I would like to know is are they going to classify this as a terrorist activity?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Welcome to Net Neurality- If you are smart you can fill in the blanks and see whats coming next.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join