It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin bombing suspect identified as Mark Anthony Conditt of Pflugerville

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
these people are not crazy, they are controlled

#sirhansirhan

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is not "Antifa" you are talking about "The Red Guards" they are a Maoist group with organisations all over, again "ANTIFA" is not an organisation or a specific "Group"

he could have just as easily learned from Atomwaffen and the 'Siege" book they push, they have a larger cell in Texas, also, Patriot Front which is a neo-nazi/new-fascist group, both are ""extremists" and both have blood on their hands already, so he could just as easily "learned" from them, but that wouldn't fit the spooky "ANTIFA" narrative would it
edit on 21-3-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think he was a pasty too. Have you seen this article? Guess it will get yanked soon.

TextRoessler recalled nothing alarming about Conditt.

“I work out in the yard a lot,” Roessler said. “I’d wave, and he would wave back.”

State and federal authorities cordoned off several blocks of the neighborhood. The "serious-looking dudes" questioned Roessler, who watched as “10 guys with automatic rifles” took another man into custody.

“It was clear he was being arrested," Roessler said. “They had him put up his hands and take off his shirt.”

USA Today article statements from neighbor who saw the arrest

So my question is did he get back in the car and blow himself up after he had his hands up and shirt off? What really happened?

Weird...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Serial Killers pass throughout without suspicion at times as well, and was he talking about the roommates they took into custody? the article is worded sloppy

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You are probably right. I must have read it wrong. Going back and reading again it would appear to be the roommate.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: apmoore
The pattern of single, unemployed, romantically-frustrated, socially awkward young men becoming hostile toward society continues. This pattern is universal. 9/11 terrorists, Micah Johnson, Tim McVeigh, Mass School Shooters like Elliot Rodger and Cho Seung Hui, Chris Harper-Mercer, theater shooter James Holmes,and so on and so on....all fit this profile of young romantically-frustrated single men who have failed in finding a mate or was flat out rejected in looking for one and for that very reason turned to violence as a way of coping with that failure. Combine that with being on the receiving end of reckless bullying and you have a prime ready-to-go mass killer on your hands. These guys don't have any strong political or social motives. They are simply acting out in response to rejection from a woman, and constant verbal abuse from their peers. I'm not a terrorist, but I am young, single, unemployed, angry at the fact that I could never get a girlfriend, all while continuing to be ridiculed regularly by many for living on the street. I have learned use the anger to try and help society with The Dowcast and not try to hurt it.

These terrorists have nothing on Bush - Cheney ... Obama - Clinton ... Reagan - Oli North - Johnson - Truman.

What is your diagnosis for these psychopaths and those like them that burn millions of people a year?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I think it is high time to ban bombs! /sarc off....

Quit goofing around. Jeez.

Its high time we ban mail!!!!

Mail can be used to KILL people!

People can also order stuff to kills themselves, and kill others.

This is unacceptable!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Wherever an issue like this is released through the media to the public from official sources stating the name of the suspect in traditional three named title format, I always tend to be tempted to don a speculative Sherlock cap and attempt a glimpse at decoding any potential "dark" level psycho-social subliminal / reverse-talk relevance to the name given.

READ:
IF suspects are actual patsies,
THEN the ability of authoring any details surrounding the entire narrative of elements related to the event is a given.

...including the "three name" title

Well what's the letters in the name re-arrange to in a relevant manner?
Try anagrams.

Here's one for this Austin bomber kid Mark Anthony Conditt...
anagram server

Some results....

Attack Dirt Hymn Noon
Attract On Honky Mind
Anarchy Mind Knot Tot

Always a fun search with these...
Some of the older assassin names provide some very eerie results. Ie: John Wilkes Boothe etc....
edit on 3/22/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

So my question is did he get back in the car and blow himself up after he had his hands up and shirt off? What really happened?

Weird...

Take a look at this picture... The MSM or the Austin police might be lying about how the bomber died.

It looks like "The Keystone Cops" rammed the suspect vehicle pretty hard setting off his bomb..... You see the side door slid open on the rammed police vehicle, that is where one of the cops quickly jumps out and gets thrown off his feet from the explosion.

Whereas the official story: The suspect ignited one of his homemade devices from inside his vehicle and killed himself before he could be apprehended.

I suspect the official story is a lie...

But hey, at least they got him. ; )

edit on 56035631am312018Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:56:06 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv>>> We saw a post from 7 years ago. His current facebook had practically nothing, suggesting it was scrubbed clean of anything they didn't feel would fit their official narrative. I'm also skeptical of his cellphone confession, that could have been created. What we have is a guy who has no political affiliations who goes off the deep end for no apparent reason. We've heard that before. Somebody has to know what he talked about, what his interests were, what he liked and disliked. Attitudes can change a lot in 7 or 10 years. Sometimes angry individuals change affiliations or religions when they seek answers to their problems or scapegoats for them. I wouldn't be surprised if this kid wasn't on an FBI watch list and they did nothing to stop him and now want to sanitize any background of his that points to their involvement. Another young person with few social contacts who loses it one day. What meds if any were he on? The " Nothing to see here, shows over, move along" bit the feds and MSM use on us it getting old.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Nah, what you posit would lead to too many uncontrollable variables.

Probably the kid of some Bull# alphabet agency that employee that via this Public volunteering, gleaned a ticket to a suite in an underground offshoot subterranean protectorate.

But then again... That would be wishful thinking.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

You can't be a "heavy-duty" Christian and bomb people. Just saying...

Tell the crusades or certain Irish militias that

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Weird...

Take a look at this picture... The MSM or the Austin police might be lying about how the bomber died.

It looks like "The Keystone Cops" rammed the suspect vehicle pretty hard setting off his bomb..... You see the side door slid open on the rammed police vehicle, that is where one of the cops quickly jumps out and gets thrown off his feet from the explosion.

Whereas the official story: The suspect ignited one of his homemade devices from inside his vehicle and killed himself before he could be apprehended.

That keystone cop would have to be the flash in your scenario.

How do you ram someone setting off a bomb then approach the vehicle and get blown back by the explosion.

btw they have video that shows the vehicle stopped and police at his window before the explosion.

i am not saying he was not rammed though.

i think he had a wire from the door to the bomb and when they grabbed the door handle then it went off.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Check the grassy knoll for footprints or cigarette butts.

Well, they got somebody.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

That keystone cop would have to be the flash in your scenario.

How do you ram someone setting off a bomb then approach the vehicle and get blown back by the explosion.

btw they have video that shows the vehicle stopped and police at his window before the explosion.

i am not saying he was not rammed though.

i think he had a wire from the door to the bomb and when they grabbed the door handle then it went off.

They always jump out of their vehicles as quick as they can... It's not like in the movies, where they ram cars and they blow up instantly lol....

I'm not saying this as fact, it just appears to what happened. If someone rams a car with an unstable explosive, it can go off anytime.

edit on 54035431pm312018Thu, 22 Mar 2018 15:54:13 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
news are coming out that he shouted alla snackbar as he died. fbi now considering the attacks on minorities as terrorism.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

I think he was a pasty too. Have you seen this article? Guess it will get yanked soon.

TextRoessler recalled nothing alarming about Conditt.

“I work out in the yard a lot,” Roessler said. “I’d wave, and he would wave back.”

State and federal authorities cordoned off several blocks of the neighborhood. The "serious-looking dudes" questioned Roessler, who watched as “10 guys with automatic rifles” took another man into custody.

“It was clear he was being arrested," Roessler said. “They had him put up his hands and take off his shirt.”

USA Today article statements from neighbor who saw the arrest

Weird...

Did you even read the article you posted? What happened is he had 2 roommates he lived with. Sounds like they arrested then which would make sense if they found any bomb making material in the house. You sort it out at the police station as to how much they knew.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: kaylaluv
Hell this pos will get his own movie in the near future. The MSM is complicit in this.

That's quite a claim. Do you have anything to back up that which you imply? I've been reading about this since the bomb he placed on a porch and haven't seen anyone before this claim the MSM is to blame or even had a hand in it.

Clearly this young man had some issues, I wonder if they'll look into the kind of things he was learning in his home school sessions. It seems the number of violent crimes being committed by those who are home schooled is on the rise (which would make sense if violent crime was on the increase across the board)

hsinvisiblechildren.org...

Food for thought...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

a reply to: Tempter

Well, there’s no evidence that his parents were bombing anybody, so yeah, they could still be heavy duty Christians. Obviously he wasn’t following true Christian tenets.

Why is his religion even an issue? What did it have to do with the bombings?

Blame the MSM because they still continued to call it a hate crime despite 2 of the later victims being white.

You don't go blowing people up because you love them!

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah, so why don't you take your own advice?

Your husband know you are here?

You posted this twice, it was a childish low blow the first time you posted it, it seems even more idiotic when you posted it a minute later.

Kids....
edit on 23/3/18 by djz3ro because: I fixed my phone's mistakes

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join