It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Know, and Don’t Know, About the Firing of Andrew McCabe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Vector99

Who is to judge whether its t be?

This was clearly a rush setup job and vindictive to appease the big baby in the white house.

ALL THE TIME these things take months to decide

So according to you, this is a rushed decision. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

How do you know the IG hasn't been working since day 1 to investigate corruption within the organization?

I linked your favorite website wapo in another thread, this was the RECOMMENDATION by the FBI's disciplinary council, fire McCabe. So Sessions did that.

If anything, you should be happy, the guy that caused Hilldog to lose got his just comings.

First of all, I'm not happy or unhappy. I'm just saying my opinion.

To the issue:

The guy’s lawyers said they were given a little time in the hearing. Something that NEVER happens

I personally was fired at a state job. The hearing took a month and a half to happen. After the hearing, it took three months to decide.

Almost 5 months this process took. I won the hearing, btw.

In this case, all the evidence says they did this very quickly and the only reason they would do that was to f___ up his retirement.

Trump tweeted that he was waiting for retirement

Sessions was looking to do something to please the big baby

Trump tweeted this around Xmas

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!

edit on 17-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

And sometimes when you are the top law enforcement individual in the country and you witness and are provided evidence of foul play, you have to do your job regardless of whether you said you would look the other way or not.

What amuses me is the fact that the guy that cost your girl the election got fired, and for some reason you are mad.

BOOO TRUMP!!!!

I'm not mad, just feel bad to watch a president deprive a guy of a earned pension. NO SKIN OFF MY BACK.

I tell the truth and express my view with facts

McCabe was fired for his alleged lack of candor during an internal review of how the FBI and Justice Department handled an investigation into the Clinton Foundation

Sessions had recused himself from anything relating to Hillary and related investigations

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Who is to judge whether its t be?

This was clearly a rush setup job and vindictive to appease the big baby in the white house.

ALL THE TIME these things take months to decide

So according to you, this is a rushed decision. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

How do you know the IG hasn't been working since day 1 to investigate corruption within the organization?

I linked your favorite website wapo in another thread, this was the RECOMMENDATION by the FBI's disciplinary council, fire McCabe. So Sessions did that.

If anything, you should be happy, the guy that caused Hilldog to lose got his just comings.

First of all, I'm not happy or unhappy. I'm just saying my opinion.

To the issue:

The guy’s lawyers said they were given a little time in the hearing. Something that NEVER happens

I personally was fired at a state job. The hearing took a month and a half to happen. After the hearing, it took three months to decide.

Almost 5 months this process took. I won the hearing, btw.

In this case, all the evidence says they did this very quickly and the only reason they would do that was to f___ up his retirement.

Trump tweeted that he was waiting for retirement

Sessions was looking to do something to please the big baby

Trump tweeted this around Xmas

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!

If his only motivation was to please Trump, why didn't he fire him back then?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

EVERYONE knew his retirement was coming up, Trump didn't have to tweet it.

It was determined by the investigation of the IG that he should be fired. The recommendation was issued, and acted upon.

He deserved to be fired. He doesn't deserve his pension.

Maybe if Mueller had made the recommendation to fire him you would be on board? Because he likely would have made the same recommendation.

If you have 19 years and 364 days on the job, and on the 19th year and 365'th day you go belligerent, you get fired and lose all the good time. That is how life works.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Sessions had recused himself from anything relating to Hillary and related investigations

And he was wrong in doing that, he righted it by taking the appropriate action.

Would you feel the same about a murderer that was 3 days from reaching the statute of limitations for charges if the AG recused himself but was presented evidence proving guilt?

Should the murderer get off because the AG said he wouldn't get involved?
edit on 17-3-2018 by Vector99 because: forgot a t

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

i would be pissed if i were wire tapped too. scratch that i am

But of course you are wire tapped - after all the great investigative work you're doing on ATS - they're recruiting for the FBI; you fit their criteria for obfuscation.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Provide evidence. Its your ridiculous claim. My evidence is sessions stating he was following OPR recommendation.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Provide evidence. Its your ridiculous claim. My evidence is sessions stating he was following OPR recommendation.

Even WaPo reported that, some people just remain ignorant and live in their own bubble, hence why I rarely post. it makes no difference to the ignorant.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And he was wrong in doing that, he righted it by taking the appropriate action.

Would you feel the same about a murderer that was 3 days from reaching the statute of limitations for charges if the AG recused himself but was presented evidence proving guilt?

Should the murderer get off because the AG said he wouldn't get involved?

Not only that, but he wasn't fired for his actions on the Clinton investigation he was fired for leaking and misleading investigators. That's kinda sorta related but only peripherally. It's still inherently a personnel matter, which is the AG's responsibility at that level. He did the right thing.

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Even WaPo reported that, some people just remain ignorant and live in their own bubble, hence why I rarely post. it makes no difference to the ignorant.

It's still worth it to counter the ignorance sometimes. There's always that one person who is just reading/lurking. Can't let one side dominate the narrative.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Exactly, the disciplinary office recommended firing him. Sessions only followed that recommendation, and did so in a timely manner because of the circumstance.

Firing him 2 weeks from now would have no disciplinary action, and somehow it is a bad thing to follow recommended disciplinary actions.

Oh yea, I forgot, GRRR TRUMP!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It could not be any more clearer

Timing has nothing to do with being vindictive.
OPR recommended it, sessions did it.
You are making an appeal to emotion.

I just don't get how certain members refuse to comprehend simple English. This was bought up time and again in the other thread that triggered the creation of this thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If his only motivation was to please Trump, why didn't he fire him back then?

Chick-A-Boom

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Trump reminds me of a cat we used to have when I was a kid. Now the cat could have come home when called a dozen different ways, he would always choose to walk the fence throughly pissing off our next door neighbors dogs on the other side. Trump enjoys the chaos and pissing people off, he thrives on it. Right or wrong it sure makes it easier to find out who is on his side or not at the very least. At its worse he could be continuing rattling the cage cause now he enjoys it too much.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
double post
edit on 18-3-2018 by putnam6 because: double post

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

When his friends say we aren't sure rather than it's a bad firing you know it's likely a great firing.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Sorry this was an OPR recommendation. Stop watching fake news if you didn't know that and your source for news is pushing the Trump angle.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry this was an OPR recommendation. Stop watching fake news if you didn't know that and your source for news is pushing the Trump angle.

No, this week Trump wields power. Last week, and maybe next week, he is a political eunuch that no one wants to work for, and is clammoring to get away from.

While the 2 don't exactly jive...if you use fuzzy logic you can conveniently forget your position from day to day.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Trump fires someone he's an evil dictator and it's wrong. He doesn't fire someone and it's a sign of something because Trump has the power and everyone is fine with him doing it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump fires someone he's an evil dictator and it's wrong. He doesn't fire someone and it's a sign of something because Trump has the power and everyone is fine with him doing it.

When he doesn't act, its because he's Putins gimp.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Trump tweets this morning.. He's going after Comey bigly

More

Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me. I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?

Direct message Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23m23 minutes ago More

Wow, watch Comey lie under oath to Senator G when asked “have you ever been an anonymous source...or known someone else to be an anonymous source...?” He said strongly “never, no.” He lied as shown clearly on

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join