It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Know, and Don’t Know, About the Firing of Andrew McCabe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It could not be any more clearer

Timing has nothing to do with being vindictive.
OPR recommended it, sessions did it.
You are making an appeal to emotion.

I just don't get how certain members refuse to comprehend simple English. This was bought up time and again in the other thread that triggered the creation of this thread.

Did they make a new-new thread to circle jerk each other pretending this was obstruction of justice or whatever CNN is telling them to think today?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I just don't get how certain members refuse to comprehend simple English. This was bought up time and again in the other thread that triggered the creation of this thread.

Did they make a new-new thread to circle jerk each other pretending this was obstruction of justice or whatever CNN is telling them to think today?

No
Looks like you guys circle jerked yourselves quite a lot

the thread was made to get the facts out

did you even read it or just jump in with blind assumptions

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

No

Facts like Comey's buddy's biased opinion that your thread is based on? Facts like the unfounded claims in this thread that Sessions only fired McCabe to make Trump happy? And ignoring the fact that his firing was recommended by career FBI agents in the ethics office, and is being almost universally lauded by former agents? Those kind of facts?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Biased. Lol. True you mean.
Biased in his own memory of what occurred.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He said he didn't. Isn't denial enough? It is if you abuse women or molest children.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No we know they accused him of lying.
Trump lies under oath five times a day but you have no problem with that. You won't even acknowledge his lying problem.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

No

Facts like Comey's buddy's biased opinion that your thread is based on? Facts like the unfounded claims in this thread that Sessions only fired McCabe to make Trump happy? And ignoring the fact that his firing was recommended by career FBI agents in the ethics office, and is being almost universally lauded by former agents? Those kind of facts?
show the problem with the article i posted. i did not make that claim. no one ignored that fact and is why i posted the thread to get the facts. i don't believe the universal claims you make.

you are much more biased than the article i posted. again these lies they speak of are the flynn type lies or real lies????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i care bout truth and not opinion

the firing came of as very vindictive and it was

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He said he didn't. Isn't denial enough? It is if you abuse women or molest children.

wtf

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No

show the problem with the article i posted. i did not make that claim. no one ignored that fact and is why i posted the thread to get the facts. i don't believe the universal claims you make.

you are much more biased than the article i posted. again these lies they speak of are the flynn type lies or real lies????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i care bout truth and not opinion

the firing came of as very vindictive and it was

What part of OPR recommending that he be fired for ethics violation is vindictive? If you cared about truth you'd accept this was a legitimate reason to fire him.

ETA: The problems with your article were pointed out on the first page of the thread.
edit on 18 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

talk bout a circle jerk

was the lie real or a flynn type of lie

when trump decided to have the opr wait till the last minute to suggest the firing that was vindictive

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

when trump decided to have the opr wait till the last minute to suggest the firing that was vindictive

Citation needed. I do not believe Trump told them to do anything and need evidemce to even consider it.

FWIW, its real lies. Lying on form 302s. Hes a dirty cop.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

talk bout a circle jerk

At least you've acknowledged OPR's role in why Sessions fired McCabe. Now, do you have some proof that OPR was doing Trump's bidding? Or did you just invent that because your initial opinion that Sessions was wrong to fire McCabe was formed without sufficient information and now you just can't let go of it?

You just believe this nonsense because you want to believe it. There's no factual basis for it. That's okay, you can believe in whatever you want, just don't pretend you're just here to get the facts out there.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

talk bout a circle jerk

At least you've acknowledged OPR's role in why Sessions fired McCabe. Now, do you have some proof that OPR was doing Trump's bidding? Or did you just invent that because your initial opinion that Sessions was wrong to fire McCabe was formed without sufficient information and now you just can't let go of it?

You just believe this nonsense because you want to believe it. There's no factual basis for it. That's okay, you can believe in whatever you want, just don't pretend you're just here to get the facts out there.

jees you are still in circle mode

PROOF that the opr works for trump?????????????

off your rocker

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Get a grip if the guy is found guilty them he would get no pension

His firing was just vindictive last minute kneejerk move

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

talk bout a circle jerk

off your rocker

So you have none. Got it. In other words, you just made that up because it's something you want to believe. Exactly what I said. You're not interested in facts. The only facts we have at this point are that his firing was justified. If some evidence of corruption comes out, we can talk about it. Right now the only thing that supports that is your biased wishful thinking. I'd suggest you're the one who needs to get a grip here. Your opinion that the firing was vindictive is based on nothing but # you made up.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

talk bout a circle jerk

off your rocker

So you have none. Got it. In other words, you just made that up because it's something you want to believe. Exactly what I said. You're not interested in facts. The only facts we have at this point are that his firing was justified. If some evidence of corruption comes out, we can talk about it. Right now the only thing that supports that is your biased wishful thinking. I'd suggest you're the one who needs to get a grip here. Your opinion that the firing was vindictive is based on nothing but # you made up.

you should get off now

you are asking me for proof that the president is over the fbi

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

The NYT even points out this was career agents making the recommendation. Not Trump

The president is not involved in the firing decisions of career employees like Mr. McCabe. His firing had been recommended by veteran disciplinary officials.

mobile.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

do you also need proof that the fbi works for the president?

don't bother

i'm out

new low for ats

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

talk bout a circle jerk

off your rocker

you should get off now

you are asking me for proof that the president is over the fbi

No, we are both asking you to prove your statement that Trump had him fired. Ive offered evidence refuting you. Your turn.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

do you also need proof that the fbi works for the president?

don't bother

i'm out

new low for ats

No, ive seen people oull your little trick of pretending to not understand/moving goalposts. Not a new low at all. Its rather common actually

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join