It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Know, and Don’t Know, About the Firing of Andrew McCabe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: face23785

talk bout a circle jerk

was the lie real or a flynn type of lie

when trump decided to have the opr wait till the last minute to suggest the firing that was vindictive

At least you've acknowledged OPR's role in why Sessions fired McCabe. Now, do you have some proof that OPR was doing Trump's bidding? Or did you just invent that because your initial opinion that Sessions was wrong to fire McCabe was formed without sufficient information and now you just can't let go of it?

You just believe this nonsense because you want to believe it. There's no factual basis for it. That's okay, you can believe in whatever you want, just don't pretend you're just here to get the facts out there.

jees you are still in circle mode

PROOF that the opr works for trump?????????????

off your rocker

So you have none. Got it. In other words, you just made that up because it's something you want to believe. Exactly what I said. You're not interested in facts. The only facts we have at this point are that his firing was justified. If some evidence of corruption comes out, we can talk about it. Right now the only thing that supports that is your biased wishful thinking. I'd suggest you're the one who needs to get a grip here. Your opinion that the firing was vindictive is based on nothing but # you made up.

you should get off now

you are asking me for proof that the president is over the fbi

No, I'm asking you for proof that Trump had any influence over the OPR's determination. You're pretending I said otherwise because you have no proof for your ridiculous claims. Take the blinders off dude. Whoever told you what to think about this misled you.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What we don't know...

How much more winning will there be?

What we do know...

Some members claimed they didn't tow party lines. They claimed if someone did something that warranted punishment, regardless of who they were or their party affiliation, then they should be punished. This won't come as any surprise, but this same group claimed Trump and his supporters should accept the election results because they would.

There's more. This same group of people, in the past month alone, claimed Trump and his administration was a sinking ship, uncoordinated, and no one wanted to work with or for Trump. Now, this same group, would have you believe Trump somehow managed to get everyone to work together just to fire McCabe, even though he had nothing to do with the decision. This same group of people got together to "scream at the sky."

I assure you this groups lunacy will only get worse as more is revealed. It is easier to teach a rock to swim than to educate this group of "sky screamers." Best advice is to sit back, laugh, and enjoy the spectacle they are making of themselves. It is hilarious!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill
What we don't know...

How much more winning will there be?

What we do know...

Some members claimed they didn't tow party lines. They claimed if someone did something that warranted punishment, regardless of who they were or their party affiliation, then they should be punished. This won't come as any surprise, but this same group claimed Trump and his supporters should accept the election results because they would.

There's more. This same group of people, in the past month alone, claimed Trump and his administration was a sinking ship, uncoordinated, and no one wanted to work with or for Trump. Now, this same group, would have you believe Trump somehow managed to get everyone to work together just to fire McCabe, even though he had nothing to do with the decision. This same group of people got together to "scream at the sky."

I assure you this groups lunacy will only get worse as more is revealed. It is easier to teach a rock to swim than to educate this group of "sky screamers." Best advice is to sit back, laugh, and enjoy the spectacle they are making of themselves. It is hilarious!!!

I've noticed certain posters have been missing recently (or they're just posting under different names). Coincidentally they belong to the brigade that likes to pretend they're non-partisan. There's been some rough weeks lately for that group.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I have noticed the same. I use to love how one poster claimed non-partisan, but never made a favorable Trump post. It's possible I may have missed it, or just wanted to save myself from a heart attack due to shock, lol. Clearly that poster was the most intelligent of the group and knew what was on the horizon and decided to let these other dolts fend for themselves.

That's just a wild guess on my part though. They may be on a cruise and don't have wifi. Right?? lol

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Actually the FBI recommended he be fired.
www.nationalreview.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.nationalreview.com... -mccabe-firing-recommended-fbi-deputy-director/a reply to: Willtell

(hope I did that right)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RichardA
www.nationalreview.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.nationalreview.com... -mccabe-firing-recommended-fbi-deputy-director/a reply to: Willtell

(hope I did that right)

Actually, until an unbiased source says so (like say the Bureau itself) instead of a wholly Conservative leaning publication says so to it's own agenda, then it's just noise.

National Review (NR) is an American semi-monthly conservative editorial magazine focusing on news and commentary pieces on political, social, and cultural affairs. The magazine was founded by the author William F. Buckley Jr. in 1955.[3] It is currently edited by Rich Lowry.
Since its founding, the magazine has played a significant role in the development of conservatism in the United States, helping to define its boundaries and promoting fusionism while establishing itself as a leading voice on the American right

And, btw it seems you didn't do that correctly...I would say "you didn't do it right", but you DEFINITELY did it not only right, but likely FAR right.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

(hope I did that right)

Actually, until an unbiased source says so (like say the Bureau itself) instead of a wholly Conservative leaning publication says so to it's own agenda, then it's just noise.

National Review (NR) is an American semi-monthly conservative editorial magazine focusing on news and commentary pieces on political, social, and cultural affairs. The magazine was founded by the author William F. Buckley Jr. in 1955.[3] It is currently edited by Rich Lowry.
Since its founding, the magazine has played a significant role in the development of conservatism in the United States, helping to define its boundaries and promoting fusionism while establishing itself as a leading voice on the American right

And, btw it seems you didn't do that correctly...I would say "you didn't do it right", but you DEFINITELY did it not only right, but likely FAR right.

Its written in the statement by Jeff Sessions, head of the DOJ (and FBI).

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

mcabe too a six figure bribe from clinton he should have been charged and took out of office in cuffs.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

(hope I did that right)

Did you miss that even Washington Post had sources telling them the OPR recommended McCabe be fired. We're not just taking Sessions's word for it. Even liberal outlets are getting sources telling them exactly what Sessions's statement said.

The FBI office that handles employee discipline has recommended firing the bureau’s former deputy director over allegations that he authorized the disclosure of sensitive information to a reporter and misled investigators when asked about it, leaving Attorney General Jeff Sessions to decide whether he should fire the veteran official just four days before his expected retirement date, people familiar with the matter said.

So no, it's not just right wing sources.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is it? Then why wasn't that sourced and the National Review used as a source instead?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yeah, actually I did miss it...I tend to get a knee-jerk reaction whenever I see a blatantly bias-prone publication used as a source.

ETA: That either way, left or right leaning..neither do I trust.
edit on 19-3-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is it? Then why wasn't that sourced and the National Review used as a source instead?

You would need to ask that person.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So far the only ones decrying it are Washington insiders( Swampers) and Russian bots who pass their comments along.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join