It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is also March Hare? Right month.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Unbelievable. Liberals on Twitter are now mad that Trump is meeting Un instead of nuking NK. They are convinced Putin ordered this. Holy Sh!t how can people this stupid. What the hell is wrong with them?

I hope this russian hoax BS ends very soon. The russian scare is reaching dangerous levels.

Kinda sounds like the way political parties change. The party of peace is now the party of war. Or a better word would be ignorance.

They completely ignore South Korea's role in all of this. I for one don't want them go to war with North Korea and vice versa. The backwards logic on Twitter is astounding. We don't want war but we don't want peace either. Dafuq?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Age of Aquarius.

1000 years of peace?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Greenanon

I'm coming in late in the game again...saw new thread begin while I was on pg 257...

So there's a lot for me to catch up on.

The pic there may be a four image mirror? All the letters used have three equals? The squiggly zs gave it away if that means anything.

Ok well, back to the old pages for me.

This is the best first-rate collaboration I've ever seen on ATS. Keep going strong and forward, I'll catch up.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

War was supposed to be in the cards no matter what, no matter who was elected. It was going to happen even with Hillary.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just a dropping by to give some specific people a cyber high five and cheers;

DASHEN, RelSci, TAT, Care, Ankh, Green, Ketsuko, JanAmos, Tigertat, Sky and many more.

And of course but not least the moderators for taking care of the thread and keeping everyone aligned.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Agree 100%.

There was a time when one line - printed by a certain Newspaper - that stated;
President Obama phoned Putin today and said , 'I Guess its time to start the Zombie War'..

No big follow up so eventually I forgot such. It was mentioned here on ATS and I cannot find such in or via the archives. It did however spell out something for the next Big event was the 2008 Financial Crisis.........

Still haunts me as to what did they - perhaps - have in plan.............?? Agenda 21 ??

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
3-8-16

The faithful pray.

The fearfull sit.

Who dances?

Everyone meets their maker.

No small accidents.

The truth IS out there.

Have Hope.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Like, hey Scoob, look what I found walking around in Taipei, Taiwan...

Clue? Q House?

Note the Address

34 敦化南路一段187巷
Taipei, Taipei City

I was looking at what tjack wrote.

I was looking for the company logo for 旺旺. Q House is in close proximity.

edit on 8-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

the free

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: Q Post 881 @ qanonmap.github.io...

What's the significance of this hand signal made by the President, that Q provided a link to here, in this brief video clip: ytcropper.com...

Q

Exactly. Bingo.

If anyone wasn't a believer before. Q also commented that POTUS would say that before he did, but either way, it's a Q that Trump made when he said it.

There we go. Buckle up folks and stock up on popcorn while doing whatever you can in whatever way however big or small to BE the change we seek in the world, including the renewed presence of JUSTICE!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Looks like a headless suit with asian writing to the left??

Maybe an ad for suit maker??

edit on 8/3/2018 by UKWO1Phot because: Last sentence.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Unbelievable. Liberals on Twitter are now mad that Trump is meeting Un instead of nuking NK. They are convinced Putin ordered this. Holy Sh!t how can people this stupid. What the hell is wrong with them?

I hope this russian hoax BS ends very soon. The russian scare is reaching dangerous levels.

Kinda sounds like the way political parties change. The party of peace is now the party of war. Or a better word would be ignorance.

They completely ignore South Korea's role in all of this. I for one don't want them go to war with North Korea and vice versa. The backwards logic on Twitter is astounding. We don't want war but we don't want peace either. Dafuq?

Polarity breakdown. The use of duality in our world has led to this mental cul-de-sac. It very much appears that by summer the democratic party will be defunct. If you say this to the average person they will reply, "who's going to be the opposition party"? The belief that there are only "two sides" to all things, and the Mockingbird Media has defined them for your confusion. Even worse the hegelian tenants have used to create such bizarre polarity constructs that people are unhappy millions have been nuked.

What we are about to see is real people with their minds in the spinning beach ball of panic kernal as this system goes into free fall.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So now russian (CIA) bots are planting the libs. Got to keep the division alive.

If Trump can make peace with NK he can do it with Iran. God how I hate the division in this country. It is not going to go well for the opposition

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tigertatzen

It looks very much like he's drawing the letter Q in the air! Only with the whole hand...more subtle maybe?

YES! We're entering a new era of ______________(not sure what to call it).

The omegapoint of the cosmogenesis of the noosphere?

edit on 8-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Psalm 32: 6

Therefore let all the faithful pray to you
while you may be found;
surely the rising of the mighty waters
will not reach them.

Dancing with the Devil

Michael Rubin of AEI says beware North Korea wearing peace clothing?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
I must say that I'm overwhelmed by the number of Q posts today..15 has to be a record? What is the best site for seeing Q-experts share their opinions on each of the day's messages from Q?

edit on 3/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Here, the Q-approved Research Board on 8 Chan and on Reddit at CBTS_Stream. Boom.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Maybe an ad for suit maker??

See My post above.

Q House...Is a wardrobe store...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join