It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What's the best place to look at Q's drops? The link that I was using is no good any more. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sorry guys got trapped at work. I have a LOT of catching up to do!!!

Thanks Dashen.

OK off to read

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Unbelievable. Liberals on Twitter are now mad that Trump is meeting Un instead of nuking NK. They are convinced Putin ordered this. Holy Sh!t how can people this stupid. What the hell is wrong with them?

I hope this russian hoax BS ends very soon. The russian scare is reaching dangerous levels.

Kinda sounds like the way political parties change. The party of peace is now the party of war. Or a better word would be ignorance.

They completely ignore South Korea's role in all of this. I for one don't want them go to war with North Korea and vice versa. The backwards logic on Twitter is astounding. We don't want war but we don't want peace either. Dafuq?

It’s as simple as if trump did it they are convinced it’s evil. We are not dealing with rational people, remember they hate tax cuts, think shutting down free speech is anti fascist, and think the hijab stands for feminism.

1984 is really happening with a large portion of the population right now.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Has it, or are your honored icons set to fall!??

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: introvert

Has it, or are your honored icons set to fall!??

quite the dichotomy, either you think this all makes sense or you have honored icons you're trying to protect?

i can not join your fantasy world and still be just as skeptical about our elected officials and celebrities as i've always been... just so ya know.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why are Q trolls so bitter?

Better yet, why do the same ones continue to follow this "obvious larp" for thousands of posts?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

That's the creepiest thing.

They run around screaming that Donald Trump is about to tear this country apart into a fascist state a la Hitler, but the same people then turn around and demand the populace be disarmed in favor of the police and military. I can't wrap my head around that.

They deride someone who says God has talked to him as nuts, but put another woman on a pedestal when she says God will have to send her an unmistakable sign she should run implying God will speak to her about it.

And there are so many other examples ...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory
You break them by proving they premeditatedly lied, preferably after being told to by deep State?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: WhatTheory
You break them by proving they premeditatedly lied, preferably after being told to by deep State?

How was Brian Ross broken? What about Dan Rather?

I imagine this will have to be much the same.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Isn't the essence of being a liberal to make things "more fair" ? Now this is a whole can of worms, but I suspect most people are willing to contribute a FAIR tax on their earnings to maintain our society. What we're NOT willing to do is continue to be forced to pay for a debt ( ponzi scheme ) a criminal enterprise imposed on us under secrecy at Jeckll Island . We're are not willing to allow a small amount of "Devil's" that believe they tricked us all with legal loopholes, monopolies and God knows what other evil's to Rule the World.

I Love it when Trump calls out the BS in such a Human way, but for the life of me I really can not understand how anyone could disagree that taxation between Countries should be Fair ?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
Q-base is professional sound engineering software (just forked out 5 grand sterling to set my son up on a starter pack).

It can be used to write a symphony and make it more perfect than the best ever live concert.

Useful tool if you want to insert MK Ultra messaging to prime stool pigeons through a TV programme or radio?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I like to think of a tax as how much of your week's labor should be for the government since every person can only work so much during the week.

Looking at compensation received distorts that question.

How many hours in a week should the average person have to work for the government and not their family/themselves?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — Former President Barack Obama is in advanced negotiations with Netflix to produce a series of high-profile shows that will provide him a global platform after his departure from the White House, according to people familiar with the discussions.

A bit off topic. but interesting none the less. This guy is not"going quietly into that good night".

Do they read the same stuff we do? I was always convinced that obama believed that words were more important than actions. Does anyone remember the speech Anita Dunn gave where she said Mao was one of her heroes or favorites sum such?

In that speech she praised the way the minority could control the majority through constant lies told often enough. It was a metaphor for obamas entire presidency.

I have looked and can't find that vid anywhere.

edit on 8-3-2018 by Aallanon because: quotes

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
FUN with numbers:

11/11/2017 Trump tweeted "maybe someday it will happen"
3/8/2018 Friends this day
3+8 = 11
2+1+8 = 11
11/11

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

Here, the Q-approved Research Board on 8 Chan and on Reddit at CBTS_Stream. Boom.

Thank-you. I'll search for them right now. -cwm

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: tigertatzen
..and he was saying "set the stage" while making the gesture very awkwardly

Yes, and it was deliberately awkward. So people would notice.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Whilst we may discover some are anagrams in the future, that is unlikely the main method.

Abbreviations, on the other hand, mean you can get more of a message into one row or one column.

Think of it this way:

1) Q post X has some keywords that make you think "that has double meaning and it refers to snowden again."

2) you look at the magic square on left hand side using that post and guess what... column 2 reads SNOWDEN vertically - but Snowden wasn't in the original thread!!

3) Then you look at the right hand side square and in the same column 2 it says
"GIJOESTOXYZFOJ"

Q would be telling us that Marines are going to small American airport with code XYZ to arrest Snowden on a "Fugitive of Justice" warrant?

So... still some interpretation but where the message you find has the same letter (say X) before and after the "GIJOESTOXYZFOJ" then that follows some aged CIA coding techniques.

The odds of finding Snowden on a vertical column, and a GIJOE message in the other square, and it's bounded by 2 Xs are too small for it to be a coincidence -ergo you have probably found a secret message.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join