It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We can always jump into the q wiki and look for/ link the connections. These lull times are perfect for that activity.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Have you noticed how Sir Richard Branson's name keeps popping up in discussions on certain topics?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well there is that island close to the other island. Its been said that if you don't want to show up on a flight log, take a boat.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Jeffrey Epstein: inside the decade of scandal entangling Prince Andrew

Under the letter B alone are listed Tony Blair, Michael Bloomberg, and Richard Branson. Elsewhere there are multiple contacts – typically at offices, homes, and via aides’ mobile phones – for Bill Clinton, Rupert Murdoch, Donald Trump, Dustin Hoffman, Naomi Campbell, and dozens of other A-listers.

The name that appears on page 31, opposite an entry for Formula 1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone, looks innocuous alongside the directory of world-renowned figures. Epstein had 16 separate telephone numbers listed for this particular friend: Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.

Oh, Mr. Trump.

What are you hiding?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

One would think this would be big news.

Since it only gets posted in an echo whatever thread, instead of being made into one, I guess it wont be around here.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

And yet, Trump is working hard to fight sex trafficking. I wonder if it might be because of something he saw at one of Epstein's parties.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Two days ago dollukka made an interesting (and saddening) thread:

Dubai Princess missing after posting revealing youtube video about her father

So I gave a summary of those two other recent Dubai related events which I will repeat here followed by an update with new info I hadn't posted yet.

Summary

Probably just a coincidence but maybe the beginning of a pattern re Dubai:

Feb 24 first female Bollywood superstar Sridevi Kapoor died in a hotel room in Dubai aged 54. First reports said heart attack. The next day the story changed to: lost her balance under influence of alcohol and drowned in the bathtub. She was a good dancer which means she would not easily loose her sense of balance. I think she may have been silenced so she wouldn't spill the beans on sexual abuse and pedophilia in Bollywood.

Mar 11 Turkish heiress Mina Basaran and friends killed in plane crash during return from Dubai hen's party. All 11 victims were female including pilot/crew of the plane.

Could it be that somebody in Dubai is offering a service to silence or disappear high profile women for high profile customers?

I made several posts in another thread re those two cases:

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4

UPDATE

So now I gave another look re Sridevi Kapoor's suspicious death and found that a very prominent member of the Indian parliament also had doubts. He voiced them very publicly and revealed some additional information that only adds to the picture.

At about 2:05 minutes in the video he says "there is no doubt that cinema world has a very close relationship and a very unhealthy relationship with" followed by what sounds like the names of two Indian organized crime gangs. He also brings up other things like the lack of any CCTV footage of people entering or leaving the Hotel room.

high-ranking Indian politician Dr Subramanian Swamy has said he believes Sridevi was murdered, citing sources in Dubai.

The high-ranking Indian politician who claimed Sridevi was murdered has refused to back down or say sorry.

the Indian MP Dr Swamy admitted his claims of murder were based on 'inference' and information from sources within Dubai who he refused to identify.

Dr Swamy had claimed there may have been links to an underworld criminal who he said had links to 'cinema actresses'.

Speaking to MailOnline, he said: 'The problem is that the murder took place in Dubai and there is nothing I can do, than just give an opinion about what I heard from my friends there.

DailyMail
edit on 27-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Hard to swallow. Important to progress. Who are the puppet masters? House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+ Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+ Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+ Focus on above (3). Public wealth disclosures – False.
Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
Think slush funds (feeder). Think war (feeder). Think environmental pacts (feeder). Triangle has (3) sides. Eye of Providence. Follow the bloodlines. What is the keystone? Does Satan exist? Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below? What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome? Why is this relevant? Who are the puppet masters? Have the puppet masters traveled to this island? When? How often? Why? “Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

q

I'm not so sure Trump actually went to the island (I could be wrong), but his ties to JE are definitely concerning. Considering JE's financial resources and the implications from Q, I guess we should expect to see him as part of the fireworks show.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Hear, hear.

I've just done a QWiki search on Salzman and found 11 Podesa emails but none were Nancy Salzman.

There is now a list of 250+ people under category "People of Interest". All mentioned in indexs of these 4 threads.

It would be great if people could spare the time to add a few facts/links on each person so that we build up effectively a "Rap sheet" for each.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The rumors about him go way back . Even a rumor that he fathered a famous teen star's baby. What's his name again?
edit on 3 27 2018 by dashen because: Dan " hold her tighter, she's a fighter " Schneider

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
When do the US Marines land on Epstein's Island, and will there be refreshments?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
More Good News:

Federal Investigation of Facebook has started

We need to put together all the instances in which Facebook colluded, yes colluded with the Clinton campaign, and previously Obama's campaign, to sway voters.

There's a letter from Zuck to John Podesta, and from Sheryl Sandberg expressing a desire for Hillary to win, that pic of Zuck et al toasting.

There's a lot of evidence of a strong political bias with the Facebook execs and that needs to be investigated and examined as well.

I think there's also evidence that Facebook was aware that the Obama campaign did the same thing as Cambridge Analytica, and allowed them to do it.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Considering JE's financial resources and the implications from Q, I guess we should expect to see him as part of the fireworks show.

It's always been about the slippers.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tjack

Hear, hear.

I've just done a QWiki search on Salzman and found 11 Podesa emails but none were Nancy Salzman.

There is now a list of 250+ people under category "People of Interest". All mentioned in indexs of these 4 threads.

It would be great if people could spare the time to add a few facts/links on each person so that we build up effectively a "Rap sheet" for each.

The problem is, by dumping every single line item into one giant mega thread, you're effectively building a memory hole. As for anyone to try and utilize any of the info is well, "read the entire thread and report back to us".

There ought to be 'category threads' where the actual research findings infos type stuff goes in, while the main thread of for the misc speculating, debating, trolling, and etc discussion type stuff goes on.

See how I started with the "Repository Thread":
The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta Whistleblowers & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

But see by a mere few pages it in was already becoming too overwhelming for most, especially since it covered many categories of big complex subjects (although compared to all this was more like mini-me).

So I went and did this:
The Bernie Sanders Files
The Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative Files
The Character Witness & Ethics Files
The Collusion / Corruption / Election Rigging Files
The Email Scandals / State Secrets / Benghazi Files
The Al Qaeda / ISIS / Middle East Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files
The Social inJustice Files

And even the prospect of one person going through it all in a jiffy just isnt going to happen. Where here all of that is effectively 'part of it too', Clinton being just one thin slice of a much larger pizza.

Seriously, the longer this thread gets, and the more all of the data that comes up ALL gets dumped into it, the more useless all of this is even to those of you who have been all in on it all along.

I saw mention of a wiki. That's sounds good assuming people are actually moving it all into it. Then again you might each pick a 'category' to collate this thread into a nice 'standalone OP' that wont bug the mods in its initial presentation,, sort of thing. Then anyone and everyone can come add stuff it now and forever, everyone can actually see this stuff put to use in a way thats 'meaningful' or whatever. Or just make it ALL ABOUT Q, and annoy people like that prompting 'trolling' (just because Q mentions something doesnt make it "Q RELATED"), keep it all in one place (and be hostile to any and all forms of doubting / criticisms), and on paper such a proposition I'd warn someone they were sure to end up just stepping on their own di_k in the long run.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You should definitely check out the wiki.

PM JanAmosComenius for opsec and login credentials, it's still private I think.
edit on 27-3-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Website dedicated to NXIVM cult news:
frankreport.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Way way back. These kids are so damaged before he ever gets a hand on them.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Website dedicated to NXIVM cult news:
frankreport.com...

Wow never heard of that nutter show.

Its really challenging trying to have faith in humanity...

In 2017, a Canadian actor who has been with Executive Success Programs since 2005 recounted how she was inducted into a secretive program where women were blindfolded naked and branded with the initials KR (for Keith Rainere) in a submission ritual [4]. In 2017, The New York Times reported that a "secret sisterhood" within NXIVM referred to female members as "slaves", branded them with Raniere's initials, and required them to provide nude photos or other potentially damaging information about themselves if they wished to join. en.wikipedia.org...

I'm actually speaking more towards the chumps who would go and submit themselves to such a thing, than there being some asshole trying to get over on people like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I just wanted to bring Jan's post back up from this morning regarding NXIVM eye opening regarding Libya and the Bronfman s.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
Infinity is on More on Sara Bronfman’s husband and a Libyan’s view of NXIVM.

NXIVM = nexium = nexus

Something between Scientology/MLM/lot of dirt.

ATS thread.

Sorry...here it is.

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join