It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

We know, you don't trust Trump, suspect he might be just a scumbag and that Q is a type of honey pot ruse designed to divert or command attention. Got it!

Trump always has been a conspiracy theorist and he still is. And he would like us to be conspiracy theorists too. We are currently learning about his beliefs regarding an international satanic cult of child abusers and corrupt agencies.

Regardless of all the voices and distractions, thats the gist of whats going on.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I dont trust hardly anyone, let alone a politician.

And especially when it comes to politicians, anyone with any sanity shouldn't either. Unless you can provide an historical example?

How this stuff (groupthink solidarity with leadership elements) works is, if blind unquestioning loyalty is the Rule in such a scene, it isnt a movement its a following (and therefore cult is proper terminology especially when the scene is bent on being an isolated echo chamber with critical voices run off).

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
More Good News:

Federal Investigation of Facebook has started

Its a farce:

Facebook is facing questions of its data handling following reports that research firm Cambridge Analytica improperly gained access to the personal data of more than 50 million Facebook users.

Nevermind their complete data holdings (for all intensive purposes) was at the bidding of the DNC the past couple POTUS elections, yet an outside group mined their facade website for user info and now Facebook is "in trouble" for that?

edit on 27-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Rod Rosenstein [RR] has officially been subpoenaed to appear before the Committee of the Judiciary on April 5, 2018.

twitter.com...

People on Twitter and Reddit are getting excited over the Goodlatte subpoena that was issued on March 22nd. Rosenstein doesn't have to appear in person on April 5th. That's merely the deadline date for producing all the Hillary, FBI, McCabe, FISA materials.

Here's the direct link to the 11-page subpoena at Congresses website: judiciary.house.gov...

edit on 3/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I was wondering the same thing. Fingers crossed for a new account. Miss my buddy.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
if blind unquestioning loyalty is the Rule in such a scene, it isnt a movement its a following (and therefore cult is proper terminology especially when the scene is bent on being an isolated echo chamber with critical voices run off).

Q has turned millions of people into investigative researchers. There are now so many who look at the news like never before. Thanks to Q I now read a story in several different paper, look at it from several angles, research every single name and wifes name and bosses name and former employees name, look at their bloodline, their philosophy, their youth.

DEEP RESEARCH is the fruit of the Q Movement. It is the exact opposite of blind following.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I was wondering the same thing. Fingers crossed for a new account. Miss my buddy.

I just learned through PM, that our fellow researcher was banned around the time his imposter (Greenanon2) turned up.

I hope he returns. His pointers were useful.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You've been registered in this site longer than I have, and it took Q posts the past year for that to happen for you?

Apologies that we all failed you.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Apologies that we all failed you.

Correct. I had completely given up on conspiracy theories after reading ATS from 2001 to 2010. I'm glad I woke back up in 2017.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

And all it took was paragraphs put to you in half sentence question format lists?

So lets say youve never once seen any of my scores of major pieces. And instead of provide you with se dozens of paragraphs of structured angles and arguments, every bit as many hyperlinks to full articles etc, along with all the right images + video clips (and most importantly none of the WRONG materials to befuddle you with).... and instead turn all that into a dozen questions and some lines of quazi-code talk jargon mixed in, for each one, then you'll go and google all the way past the finish line for each point that you'll fully grasp all those lost paragraphs of analysis/PERSPECTIVE. And then you'll be investigative journalist grade + a true believer? When otherwise you wouldnt or even couldnt have gotten to that same level of understanding?

Now being a scholar of the "Brain/Mind Sciences", I fully get things like heuristics, and likewise concepts such as enhanceable learning methods. So one going out and "reading for themselves" a 'bunch of stuff' could be more effective "learning" than se just "being told some stuff". Then again, an expert comes and gives you a guided journey complete with scores of all the most relevant hyperlinks (that you can go and read for yourself in full to check / follow the work) and spot on related image works [all of the above which in particular saves you from endless road to nowhere links etc you'd encounter and need to be able to discern what is isnt a waste of time for the construct as you waste some of your time doing it] the idea that only via the list of questions method could be effective for people seems far off too.

Fun Factor I can see this thing being different. A different kind of an "enhanceable learning method", or at least a different form of entertainment style (within a learning method). "Q" is "Gamification". That's not an insult. Look that one up, especially if you're a designer.
edit on 27-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I just learned through PM, that our fellow researcher was banned around the time his imposter (Greenanon2) turned up.

I hope so too.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We don't care and can understand why he might deny or doesn't wish to talk about it or address it.

It's a pathetic ploy. As to Trump, we've seen the type of decision making that we've been looking for, particularly in the preparation and planning.

Your replies above only affirm my concern and assessment.

We know, you don't trust Trump, suspect he might be just a scumbag and that Q is a type of honey pot ruse designed to divert or command attention. Got it!

We're not fools.

And unlike some, we don't try to pretend to know it all or try to simply lecture. This is an exploration and a journey.

I notice that you use the word "we" a lot, and I don't think that is such a great idea. I agree that this is an exploration and a journey, but be aware that the journey is not the same for everyone. And when you post like you speak for a whole movement or group of people who think/feel the exact same way about the Q phenomena, it does actually give the impression that this is some kind of cult.

It is rather creepy to me, and I doubt I am the only lurker in this thread who find the "cult" speak off putting. There are a lot of free spirited people on ATS who dislike very much the thought of being another sheep in a herd, whatever kind of herd it may be...

Sometimes it is better if people simply speak for themselves. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I do think it is also important to indicate that Q never wrote about Stormy as far as I can deduce. Please somebody correct me if I am wrong...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Q" is "Gamification" is about groundswell and reaching critical mass while bypassing MSM. It is also about tiptoeing the thin line between revealing too little and too much information. Up to this point this seems to have worked remarkably well. The question is of course wether Q is real and benevolent or a deception and malignant.

Fun Factory on the other hand makes quality adult toys

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

And all it took was paragraphs put to you in half sentence question format lists?

No. Its the method Q uses to get people to research.

Its the world changes that have happened since he got started, some of which I am aware of through personal experience.

Its the VIBE of people involved in Q research.

And many other things.

Fun Factor I can see this thing being different. A different kind of an "enhanceable learning method", or at least a different form of entertainment style (within a learning method). "Q" is "Gamification". That's not an insult. Look that one up, especially if you're a designer.

Possibly.

I dont know.

I'm not interested in discussing Q. Q is not that important, just one of many figures on the chess board. 2017-2018 has seen massive positive change in child trafficking, in ISIS, in North Korea, In Russia relations, in China relations, in the Mideast, in the U.S. Economy and in the uncovering of the cult. I want these changes to continue.

Anyone who has followed these several Q threads is intimately aware of a number of politicians, CEOs, Hollywood Moguls, Religious Figures, Musicians, Moviestars, Social Media Owners and Billionaires who are curiously all connected through a number of threads and sinister activities. We have learned to read their symbolism more deeply.

I have a much better understanding of the what, why, where, when of the U.N., the Catholic Church, Democrats and Republicans, the Fed, the Banking System, the Rothschilds, the House of Saud, George Soros, Satanic Pedophilia and Cannibalism, Satanic Ritual Abuse, MK Ultra, the CIA, Pine Gap, the UFO Deception, the nature of the NWO, Transhumanism, Bloodlines, the nature of FBI, CIA and NSA, the nature and aim of Wikileaks, the nature of fake humanitarian organizations, front organizations such as CNN, Online Propaganda, and and and.

I will learn more by ignoring distractions, which, by now, are easily identifiable. May you find Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

Well, that's open to interpretation, isn't it?

#38, #48

The calm before the storm

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

You are the calm before and during the storm.

TWEET STORM DAY.
STORMY DAniels

FEAR the STORM.

And don't forget the numerous water(sports?) references...

I kid!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Infinity is on More on Sara Bronfman’s husband and a Libyan’s view of NXIVM.

NXIVM = nexium = nexus

Something between Scientology/MLM/lot of dirt.

ATS thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Wow the leader of NXIVM was just arrested for human trafficking today!!

twitter.com...

The Bronfman family is heavily involved with the Canadian PM, one of the boys grew up with Justin Trudeau and was his campaign manager. There are corruption issues around the offshore money leak a few months back.

Trudeau's chief fundraiser linked to Cayman Islands tax scheme

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I hope so too.

You can still say hi to GA on Twit.

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join