It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: pavil

Probably good it's not labelled...to avoid the censoring issue

Regarding that censoring issue, I hear there are some Instagram pics that a certain pizzabaker doesn't want people to see.

Gee, I wonder why he would like the pics - and the comments to them - scrubbed off the internet? They're just some totally innocent and normal pictures, right..?

Link

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

8 - 455 Massachusetts Ave:

FARA filing:

Kathleen Drakulich 2
President
Secretary
Brent Heberlee
Treasurer
Sigmund Rogich 8
Secretary
Susan McCue
Director
Jennifer Taylor
Director
Rose McKinney-James 1
President
Director
John D. Podesta 2
Director
Lydia J. Ball
Director

Corporation Wiki

Clean Energy Project, Inc. (CEP) is a nonprofit, non-partisan organization dedicated to powering the clean energy economy through education and engagement with policy leaders, community leaders and citizens on the economic benefits of fully developing a clean energy economy. CEP builds on existing successful policies and advocates for continued development of the west's promising clean energy industry.

Addresses817 S. Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 >
100 W Liberty St, Reno, NV 89501 >
1333 H St Nw, Washington, DC 20005 >
455 Massachusetts Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20001 >
1666 L St, Washington, DC 20006 >
8912 Montego Bay Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89117 >

bizstanding.com

TAX INFO: www.taxpayerservicecenter.com...

455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
i.sli.mg...

(From Media Matter's 990)

(1) The American Independent
Washington, DC 20001

(2) Franklin Education Form
Washington, DC 20001

(3) Bonner Group Inc.
455 Massachusetts Ave.NW, Suite 640
Washington DC, 20001
cos.va-vdacs.com...

(4) American Bridge 21st Century PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC, 20001, US
www.idealist.org...

(5) Correct the Record PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001
www.factdc.org...

(6) Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW • Sixth Floor • Washington, DC 20001
www.citizensforethics.org...

(7) DC Private Jet Charter Service
455 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20001
DC Private Jet Charter Service (potential Shell Company) SIC Codes:
Affiliated Persons: Donald Knutson

(8) Media Matters
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW NO 6th FL

source

Mary Pat Bonner

Contributor information
Name BONNER, MARY PAT
City and state FAIRFAX STATION, VA, 220392036
Occupation CONSULTANT
Employer SELF
Year to date $25,000.00
Contribution information
Amount $25,000.00
Receipt date Feb 9, 2015
Memo CONTRIBUTION-IE ONLY ACCOUNT
Election type PRIMARY
Recipient information
Committee READY PAC
Political party
Type PAC with Non-Contribution Account - Nonqualified
State Virginia

FEC.gov

edit on 27-3-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: additional info

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well so much for we don't want to take all your guns away. Repeal the second Amendment is trending on Twitter right now. The GOP just gained a ton of more votes. The statistics for deaths through obesity are very interesting as well but hey muh evil gun owners. It's like the Dems want to destroy there own party and it's not going fast enough for them.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Call me crazy...but I have the feeling that "Follow the white rabbit" has been leading up to this Easter Sunday.
I also think 'Good Friday' may possibly be 'GREAT'.

Oh Boy, it's been quite an Easter Egg Hunt to be sure, a few rotten eggs and stale marshmallow chicks too !! You're not crazy, lol well maybe you are, but I had similar thoughts.
Following the white rabbit has always led to the "Golden Egg", Knowledge !

Speaking of EGGS...Wasn't Humpty-Dumpty part of the Alice In Wonderland Story?

6. Humpty Dumpty Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll

sabian.org...
edit on 27-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: photo added

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

8 - 455 Massachusetts Ave:

FARA filing:

Kathleen Drakulich 2
President
Secretary
Brent Heberlee
Treasurer
Sigmund Rogich 8
Secretary
Susan McCue
Director
Jennifer Taylor
Director
Rose McKinney-James 1
President
Director
John D. Podesta 2
Director
Lydia J. Ball
Director

Corporation Wiki

Clean Energy Project, Inc. (CEP) is a nonprofit, non-partisan organization dedicated to powering the clean energy economy through education and engagement with policy leaders, community leaders and citizens on the economic benefits of fully developing a clean energy economy. CEP builds on existing successful policies and advocates for continued development of the west's promising clean energy industry.

Addresses817 S. Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 >
100 W Liberty St, Reno, NV 89501 >
1333 H St Nw, Washington, DC 20005 >
455 Massachusetts Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20001 >
1666 L St, Washington, DC 20006 >
8912 Montego Bay Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89117 >

bizstanding.com

TAX INFO: www.taxpayerservicecenter.com...

Washington, DC 20001
i.sli.mg...

(From Media Matter's 990)

(1) The American Independent
Washington, DC 20001

(2) Franklin Education Form
Washington, DC 20001

(3) Bonner Group Inc.
455 Massachusetts Ave.NW, Suite 640
Washington DC, 20001
cos.va-vdacs.com...

(4) American Bridge 21st Century PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC, 20001, US
www.idealist.org...

(5) Correct the Record PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001
www.factdc.org...

(6) Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW • Sixth Floor • Washington, DC 20001
www.citizensforethics.org...

(7) DC Private Jet Charter Service
455 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20001
DC Private Jet Charter Service (potential Shell Company) SIC Codes:
Affiliated Persons: Donald Knutson

(8) Media Matters
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW NO 6th FL

source

Mary Pat Bonner

Contributor information
Name BONNER, MARY PAT
City and state FAIRFAX STATION, VA, 220392036
Occupation CONSULTANT
Employer SELF
Year to date $25,000.00
Contribution information
Amount $25,000.00
Receipt date Feb 9, 2015
Memo CONTRIBUTION-IE ONLY ACCOUNT
Election type PRIMARY
Recipient information
Committee READY PAC
Political party
Type PAC with Non-Contribution Account - Nonqualified
State Virginia

FEC.gov

Bingo!!!!

That place is one web of money shuffling between supposed "Non Profits".

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Really, the "Ides of March" have been fruitful for the Patriot movement. With the help of the "original" Q and even the "fake" Q's, we had to LEARN and Discern ! Now we basically know what we're dealing with and can figure out how to move forward, we also know that with help from God, Trump and the White Hats we have a fighting chance to change the narrative. Let's reflect for a moment on some of the BIG hurdles we cleared this month.

LOL, if "Stormy" was their Ace in the hole to deflect from the Truth movement, we are holding the winning hand. Now we just need to keep the pressure on and run the #SEShadowGovernment out of town on a rail, ummm NO, Barry doesn't get to "rule" his little army of 1000's of little Barack's and Michelle's, running around in underground tunnel's under Washington DC. undermining OUR Republic.

These people really are Stupid !

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Skyfloating

I was wondering the same thing. Fingers crossed for a new account. Miss my buddy.

I just learned through PM, that our fellow researcher was banned around the time his imposter (Greenanon2) turned up.

I hope he returns. His pointers were useful.

This is quite unfortunate, GA was a bit more then a researcher, he had a very important assignment. He's still lurking, has too

GA:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was researching a possible trip to Puerto Vallarta for this summer and I stumbled upon this:

Keith Raniere: Nxivm leader charged with sex trafficking

This is getting picked up by multiple news agencies.

Keith Raniere, the leader of an elusive US self-help group, has been arrested by the FBI in Mexico and charged with sex trafficking.

Here is a 2007 piece from the NYT:
nypost.com... g/

A purported pyramid-scheme operator who was run out of Arkansas when Bill Clinton was governor has reinvented himself as the head of an upstate group accused of being a “cult” – and his devotees have pumped thousands into Hillary Rodham Clinton‘s presidential run.

Executives and top associates of the Albany-based NXIVM group – along with their family members – donated $29,900 to Clinton’s presidential campaign, according to federal records.

On March 14 and April 13, records show, more than a dozen contributions poured into Clinton’s coffers from NXIVM, an executive and group-awareness training organization led by Brooklyn-born Keith Raniere, 47.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, of course there's a Clinton connection. At this point, it's pretty much a given.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Well, of course there's a Clinton connection. At this point, it's pretty much a given.

MORE than just a connection...It's a Clinton cult.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just found this doozy as well:

Al Sharpton’s half-brother charged in murder after marching against guns

The half-brother of Rev. Al Sharpton, also an activist whose group participated in Saturday’s anti-gun March For Our Lives, has been charged in a Sunday shooting death in Dothan, Ala.

Dothan police said that Rev. Kenneth Glasgow was the driver in a car linked to the murder of 23-year-old Breunia Jennings of Dothan by passenger Jamie Townes, 26.

Lots of craziness going unnoticed in the news recently.

In 2013, Glasgow teamed with Sharpton to protest the murder of Trayvon Martin in Florida.

He has also led protests against police violence.

His website shows a picture of him with 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The Dothan Eagle said that there was shock over Glasgow’s arrest, but even greater sympathy for the victim.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71
So Sharpton's brother is supposedly an anti-violence activist, and yet he was the wheel man for a drive-by shooting.

I guess it's only wrong when a black person is killed by a white guy.
edit on 27-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One would think this would be big news.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ignore all that.
You're supposed to keep paying attention to Stormy.

Get with the program!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

VC did a nice spread:

In only a few years, ESP trained more than 3,700 people, including high powered individuals such as: Sir Richard Branson, billionaire business mogul; Sheila Johnson, co-founder of Black Entertainment Television (BET); Antonia C. Novello, a former U.S. surgeon general; Stephen Cooper, acting chief executive of Enron; Ana Cristina Fox, daughter of the former Mexican president; and Sara and Clare Bronfman, the daughters of the heir to the Seagram fortune.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

VC did a nice spread:

In only a few years, ESP trained more than 3,700 people, including high powered individuals such as: Sir Richard Branson, billionaire business mogul; Sheila Johnson, co-founder of Black Entertainment Television (BET); Antonia C. Novello, a former U.S. surgeon general; Stephen Cooper, acting chief executive of Enron; Ana Cristina Fox, daughter of the former Mexican president; and Sara and Clare Bronfman, the daughters of the heir to the Seagram fortune.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Interesting clientele list. We know where to look next...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Catherine Oxenberg Is Writing a Book About the Group She Claims 'Brainwashed' Her Daughter

people.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Feds raid home of NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman

Federal agents are raiding the home of NXIVM Corp. co-founder Nancy Salzman on Tuesday.
The raid of Salzman's home on Oregon Trail comes the day after Keith Raniere, the leader and a co-founder of the secretive Colonie-based organization, was arrested in Mexico on charges of sex trafficking and forced labor. He was sought by the FBI based on a federal criminal complaint filed in the Eastern District of New York.

I would hate to be associated with this group.

Edit:
Panic mode
Enjoy the show

edit on 27-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

There is far too much apathy here and I include myself tho I am begging for this to get more publicity. i would do it but I refuse to post in the mudpit which gives you permission to essentially annihilate the poster and any one else who posts. At the same time it makes it to the front page and rss feed;.

There are other forums and I would do it but would not be able to do it justice. There are members who could get it on the front page like 'IgnoranceIsntBliss' or 'grambler'. I don't want to post and let it die.

Too much posted here is taken for granted and does not go to the larger forum. I am becoming guilty as well.

LAL.

I assume you are referring to the general slow down of Q fever here. I would not mistake it for either apathy or a lull. Our effort here is neither ignored nor taken for granted on any level by anyone actively working on the global+ project. I would say, in my opinion, all other Q threads and activities hang off of this one - this one is foundational. I'm pretty sure our now banned colleague would agree btw. This one is a key of the effort and while the visual impact may seem lessened at the moment, the vibrational one is not at all. Q has direct posts to this thread and as far as I know, no others...

Humans at their core have access to enough energy in them to create a galaxy, most here have. It's all dumbed down here on earth and used to support the things we've looked into - also so much good btw. Posters here, lurkers too, have used the core energy to support a "movement" of sorts with millions of moving parts, affecting billions of humans, and frankly so much more then just that. We are a giant part of that and at times that machine must work in ways that defy our standard logic systems. At times rest is need for integration and processing. Many here have changed, I know I have, and we need to integrate that change....

This weekend's marching silliness was in some ways designed to impact us Q folks. It was meant to look like a real and true thing, but to manifest something with 3d principals energy creation must be sustained for a long "time". The protesters energy is now out of the gun whatever effort and is back to Starbucks new blonde espresso reviews. Our enegy is still on Q team support and that is the core point. No one who has invested in this process will forget, will revert to asleep mode, and few if any will remove their support even if they are no longer clue hunters.

Rest assured, even if the pages are not burning up ATS, the system formed here is well respected by those that matter. Currently changes in the dismantling process, changes instigated by us Knights, are necessitating background events needing resolution before we move on.

For what it is worth Cranky never participates in a group larger then one, yet I am here (like many others I came back to ATS to be a part) and proud to be so. In Nov we were single digit supporters, Q said in Feb we were 20 million, now probably double. Damn good.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm sure many of you saw this news already but it should be posted anyway. Dan Schneider and Nickelodeon have parted ways. For now, it is being called a mutual split but I think we will be hearing a lot more about him. An unmentionable source has discussed legal protection (hush money because of blackmail material) provided to Schneider by Sumner Redstone, majority owner of Viacom (which owns Nickelodeon).

USA today Schneider split

Redstone has his own problems

Redstone appears to be taking a step back in his older years and in my opinion this split means open season on Schneider.

cbs viacom merge

If you aren't familiar with Dan Schneider, he has produced most of the nickelodeon hit shows for the past few decades and there is a lot of smoke.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join