It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Ok, so how does China factor in?

That makes no sense when a vehicle exist that is much more willlingly to do the bidding of these NWO masters you fear and crave.
edit on 23-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Muah

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nhanon

Weird my handle isn't nhanon. This thread is weird. I wasn't suggesting you weren't uniformed. I'm pointing out the irony of a Boston glass enjoying popcorn watching a debate of two avatars engage in diatribe, whom are both very intelligent arguing the merits of a faceless letter. Q.
edit on 23-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Why are Mason's so cryptic.

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, the Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it ... So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets, and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray." - Albert Pike

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: tigertatzen

Mar 23 2018 13:14:06 (EDT)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 461
Clock activated.
RED_CASTLE.
GREEN_CASTLE.
Stage_5:5[y]
Q

qanon.pub...

"Stage_5:5[y]" is the line which most interests me.
I remember Q in an earlier post saying:

"Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5).
EX-rvid5774.
"
I have to believe the two lines are connected...given their similarities.

That was where I was going with that line of thinking. Stage is set for the video, and the players are castling their kings. Because the Queen is about to be taken out.

Should we get our hopes up again? Sure...why not. :-)

I am thinking it is stage 5 of 5 and that is why we are lacking crumbs. Q mentioning 5 in relation to HRC doesn't mean 5 can't have different connotations. 5:5

To me the below seems logical (I cherry picked)

A colon precedes an explanation or an enumeration, or list.

Wiki

If it is the last stage could be why we are not getting clues. All is done and only the roundup remains.
edit on 23-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

don't worry about it. i just took the opportunity to push a history question because it vitally important to understand today

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Okay, so at some point, you've lost faith in humanity.

I knew something was off about you a few months back.

Every AGE of MAN will have Empires.

What is EVIL? How are we EVIL when we give the most AID and feed the world?

Since since the dawn of recorded history there have always been evil empires and constant brutal wars, that means there always should be, so it should be US as the evil empire constantly causing the brutal wars.

So is that what "conservatism" is about, or at least this Republican created myth that conservatives are supposed to be war mongers... an appeal to tradition yes (even when its the barbaric human tradition of raping and pillaging)?

And you wonder why I've lost faith in humanity?

In a society hell bent on constantly getting high on its learned sociopathology, sure as the outsider technically speaking that would make me the 'insane' one. As society does technically represent the definition of "sanity". Take insane laws for instance. My favorite is the idea of locking up potheads behind bars with hardened criminals (where they might get raped shanked murdered). And half the population foaming at the mouth to keep it that way. People who supposedly are mostly forgiveness & peace loving Christian's. And then the "liberals" who are supposedly against it, yet keep forgiving their sham politicians for maintaining the status quo. Where that same behavior we get from their "opposing" team. All while both of those teams who claimed to be bitterly against each other, work together to stomp out all outside opposition and do so with the full support of their bases.

And because of all those patterns of behavior from "both" sides, the patterns of full scale warmongering of all forms persist.

You know its funny when I see Europeans assert that both parties here are "right wing", and you know what, following the revelation of this chain of logic you've helped me work out, they might just be onto something.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Why are Mason's so cryptic.

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, the Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it ... So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets, and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray." - Albert Pike

What's funny is I used Mason because I couldn't spell your name from memory and it was too difficult to find you in this thread. I wanted to say why is eisegesis so cryptic? So instead I went with a more laman approach.

The fact you responded validates the train of thought. The main reason I was alluding to was why did great thinkers write in code. To hide the knowledge or to hide the fact that they knew? Or more importantly, to not draw too much attention to themselves by the wrong entities and to allow those who can connect bridges of thought to a greater understanding. One can't be told but if one seeks can be led.

In other words I invoked you! Enter the woo.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Who said China isn't part of this same machination?

The nations are hopelessly integrated economically at this point.

And their police state etc Orwellian type BS models are ever more being integrated here at home.

Like two peas in a pod its becoming more and more.

And all done by "both" party's (as if they're any different when you scrape away abortion, guns policy and identity politics [all their political tools to divert and divide US]).

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Could a Colon also indicate a "drill down", "deep dive", hierachy or dependency?

E.g.
1) 12:34 - minutes are subservient to hours but hours depend on minutes to exist,
2) 01:16 - Biblical chapters made up of verses but the crumbs of knowlege in the verses teach more than the subject matter heading of the Chapter.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Arnie123

Okay, so at some point, you've lost faith in humanity.

I knew something was off about you a few months back.

Every AGE of MAN will have Empires.

What is EVIL? How are we EVIL when we give the most AID and feed the world?

You know its funny when I see Europeans assert that both parties here are "right wing", and you know what, following the revelation of this chain of logic you've helped me work out, they might just be onto something.

Right & Left in America have more in common than we have differences. To be honest, it's hard to know where each side stands when it comes to Wars and Violence. It depends on which party is in power at the time.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Could a Colon also indicate a "drill down", "deep dive", hierachy or dependency?

E.g.
1) 12:34 - minutes are subservient to hours but hours depend on minutes to exist,
2) 01:16 - Biblical chapters made up of verses but the crumbs of knowlege in the verses teach more than the subject matter heading of the Chapter.

I see what you are saying but in this context, I don't think so. Would have to have a solid on Red and Green castle and the cryptic [y].

There have been good explanations for both the above. My first thought was literal red=rothchild. Don't know Green unless it is money in relation to Roth's.

I recall when MegaAnon was posting she kept saying first FBI, then CIA, then Fed. Who controls the fed? Rothchilds and all those associated with them with green money.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, if its Republian's driving the war then the "Left" become history's all time anti-war party.

But the moment they get in they drop the whole act, and when their side starts the next war(s)... well nowadays anyone who opposes their war bs gets labelled a RACIST.

Oh, and the "conservatives" mostly just complain about how they handled it, and will ignore the fact that they could politically destroy the other side once and for all (for partnered with Al Qaeda). Truly pathetic, although at least they dont immediately comes off as high level hypocrites (you have to actually think that Al Qaeda partnership thing they wont crucify the Dem's for to realize just how far their hypocrisy goes).

The sad part is the Republican Party is what did that to the conservatives, while the Democrat Party did that to the liberals. And by now everyone on both sides has seen enough to realize those party's dont represent them, their interests, their philosophies, or anything else. And yet still refuse to let go of their psychological affiliations the moment the other "Team" comes into the picture.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You seem to be right about stage 5 of 5. Here's a quote from a usually reliable Q interpreter.

We are in stage 5 of 5.
The WH [castle] has gone from RED [besieged by traitors]
to GREEN [under the control of The People/patriots]

Source: twitter.com...

Maybe one day we'll know what stages 1 thru 4 consisted of, and WHEN each was "working".

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The RED = Rothschilds is an interesting option.

Regarding the colon, I was more thinking of the "Stage_5:5[y]" line in isolation.

There was talk, some pages back, of the 5 eyes needing to be replaced by a new "white hat" 5 eyes.

I was therefore wondering if that line implies a new 5 eyes has control over the old 5 eyes. Also the "Stage" is what the 5 eyes look at, or "monitor". So the new 5 eyes monitors what the stage focus now is?

Maybe a lil too much 2am deduction on my part.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Considering that up until Iraq most of the major military conflicts of the past had been started by the Democrats although they had been carried on by Republicans, I don't think it matters much.

I think there is a certain amount of the grass is greener syndrome at work, and the overly simplistic idea that the world would be perfect ... if only.

Thing is that the world has never been perfect and never will be. The poster in question may get his wish fulfillment and the US may get torn down, nothing lasts forever, but the next power will rise to take its place and we'll b e back where we're at now all over again only with a different cultural regime holding sway. We better hope it's a reasonably benevolent hegemony, yes?

And there will be a NWO. It's only a matter of time, but at least when that happens, it will be a brief one.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Stage is set for the video, and the players are castling their kings. Because the Queen is about to be taken out.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b086d2 739690
Learn chess.
Down she goes.
Nobody escapes this.
NOBODY.
Q

As seen on TV.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You seem to be right about stage 5 of 5. Here's a quote from a usually reliable Q interpreter.

We are in stage 5 of 5.
The WH [castle] has gone from RED [besieged by traitors]
to GREEN [under the control of The People/patriots]

Source: twitter.com...

Maybe one day we'll know what stages 1 thru 4 consisted of, and WHEN each was "working".

I like that explanation. Seems plausible tho a little cryptic. If that is the case then the end should be near, thus less clues.

I posted a link earlier to a guy from a totally different site that posted mar 22 that stage 5 starts this weekend and Q posted today Maar 23. He also stated stage 4 ended in Dec. Otherwise he didn't seem a deep insider like Q.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Also reading it as 5 of 5. 5:5 is other notation of 5/5.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm behind by a few pages so I'm not sure if this was discussed yet, but I just made a thread about a section of the recent omnibus bill that includes massive funding for witness operations.
Thread link

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Is it ok to point out that Albert Pike as he grew older became decrepit and depraved and self indulgent, and was observed sitting naked, fat, slovenly and drunk on a carved mushroom chair in the midst of the forest surrounded by nymphs?

Then again, that would be the way that a lot of once distinguished gentlemen might aspire to live out their last days..

He also gave us the blueprint to the waging of a secret WWIII.

It was the same sort of thing that happened to Aleister Crowley, who's degeneration took place much sooner.

I suspect that it may rot the mind to consider one's self a type of God with all the secret knowledge and wisdom of the ages as part of an inside club, outside of which are the base and the unworthy.

Funny how Jesus took the precise opposite approach seeking to teach and educate and to present parables that unravel and can be understood, to the simple, the meek, the sinner, the oppressed and downtrodden.

This isn't a shot at you, but the folly of thinking one's self to be a master or a magus ie: when the student proclaims himself greater than the teacher and the master and presumes to bypass him on the road to eternal life.

There's even a masonic ritual where the garb of Christ is laid onto the initiate.

Masony is like the hotdog bun without the hotdog. Christianity understands that the tools of creation can only be freely received as a free gift, never appropriated or stolen as the case may be.

Hierarchies. You're damned if you don't have an authentic model of leadership that resolves the fundamental predicament in the sticky wicked of the divided middle.

We are the bride of Christ enjoying table fellowship both sinners and saints, with everyone serving one another where the room itself is a familial frame of reference.

Whoever excludes will themselves be excluded.

It's all so that we can preserve our good-natured humor and charm, while retaining the humility of recognizing our own shortcomings.

edit on 23-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join