It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actions speak louder than words.

And dont compare me to the MSM ever again, or I'll put a muffler whistle in your exhaust pipe.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I didn't compare you to them.

I only told you what they do and pointed out they have a reason for it. I was asking you which you did.

If actions speak louder than words, we are not at war.
edit on 23-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

5/22 = SHOWTIME

weird huh?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Joe Hogg ALERT!

Joe Paggs has an interview video on his facebook that is absa-frickin'-lutely unbelievable! Let's just say Hogg drops the "f"-bomb twice in one second right out of the gate ... and it never gets better. The lack of any empathy he displays is astounding according to the comments of those who have listened. Several comments say they couldn't get through it.

People are working hard to get it removed and censored because they are trying to claim that Pags is "bullying" Hogg by having it up.

I do not know what is said in this because I have a kid in the room with me (I did here the "f" bomb right along with "pathetic effing losers" before I stopped it -- it starts right up).

I thought it ought to be posted here somewhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Sort of trying to sneak my through it. He is a little snot rag.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If actions speak louder than words, we are not at war.

You and me, or the United States vs. pretty much Planet Earth?

link   
Anytime spent on ATS is time wasted no more or less than those on FB. The difference is this site is designed for those in Eden stuck in a feedback loop. No escape. Red pill, blue pill it matters not. We are still beholden to the architect.

link   

With North Korea? Don't move the goal posts.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I've been talking much wider than NK.

But here we go:

There are several Forms of Warfare:
Political
Economic
Cultural
Psychological
Covert
-and when all that "fails"-
Direct Military Intervention

Now, taking all of these forms of warfare into account, who isn't the American Empire AKA "United States" at war with???

"Policeman of the World" = EUPHEMISM!

"The Last Remaining Superpower" = EUPHEMISM!

What "We" are = the Modern Evil Empire, like Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, the USSR and Great Britain before US.
edit on 23-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Wow, how odd, I thought I had just watched a video TAT posted ? But yes I was talking about yours I guess ? Strange ? But yeah, the insider doesn't seem to be a big fan of Q....but it was an interesting interview worth hearing.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

OMG...that is REALLY weird !!!!! I suggest again that we devote some time to discussing how to be prepared for whatever may come.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been talking much wider than NK.

But here we go:

There are several Forms of Warfare:
Political
Economic
Cultural
Psychological
Covert
-and when all that "fails"-
Direct Military Intervention

Now, taking all of these forms of warfare into account, who isn't the American Empire AKA "United States" at war with???

"Policeman of the World" = EUPHEMISM!

"The Last Remaining Superpower" = EUPHEMISM!

What "We" are = the Modern Evil Empire, like Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, the USSR and Great Britain before US.

So you believe Nazi empire was as evil as our history books say?

Were they an empire before the invasion of Poland?

Was the start of that confrontation a FF?

Who controls history, the victors or the losers?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Let me rephrase that...

Imperial Great Britain = Evil Empire
Imperial Japan = Evil Empire
The USSR = Evil Empire
Nazy Germany = Evil Empire
The USSA = Evil Empire

If it was wrong for them to do it then, our historical enemies that we not being them is and warring & defeating them for it is what supposedly helps define US, then it isnt okay for US (the USSA) to do it today. Especially not when you look at the body count.
edit on 23-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Rarely do I dislike somebody at such a GUT level as I do that ungrateful, spoiled, delusional, foul mouthed BRAT ! The way he spoke about his parents and older people in general was disgraceful. The kids so stupid he doesn't even realize when asked at the end of the "interview" what he hopes for, he says the exact same thing Trump already proposed !!

He reminds of the leader in " Lord of the Flies " I would NEVER let my kid participate in anything associated with him or any of these marches.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I wasn't planning on posting it but then eisegesis happened and I felt compelled. I haven't vetted it since I just saw it this morning and didn't really think about it again until eisegesis posted that date. I think I'll start stocking up on a few things just for peace of mind. I'd rather err on the side of caution then be caught in bad way.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Then it sounds to me like nothing less then the complete dismantling of the entire country will ever satisfy you. Be careful what you wish for -- the chaos would be far worse than I think you could comprehend. Most can't. *I* can't and I don't want to have to.

And if that's your goal and all you will accept, then you are correct, this won't be what you're after. We're hoping something can be salvaged for the time being.

Understand, what you want won't happen, not until the very end of days.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So this crowd is pro-NWO then?

And nice "domino theory" you've got there. Paul Wolfowitz would be proud.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Okay, so at some point, you've lost faith in humanity.

I knew something was off about you a few months back.

Every AGE of MAN will have Empires.

What is EVIL? How are we EVIL when we give the most AID and feed the world?
edit on 23-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Muah

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: RED CASTLE (RC), GREEN CASTLE (GC)...and [Y].

I found this:
news.ycombinator.com...

RC and GC are computer languages.
NOTE: [Y] = The logo of the referenced website (Above)

Very interesting. A couple of times in these threads, I have made statements that this phenomenon may be related to understanding how the collective human consciousness works.

Even with 'the Map' terminology, there is a programming component (path-finding and object-recognizing).

But, there are multi-levels to this whole movement, so it may be accomplishing many things at once. But, nevertheless, some of the words and phrases and even symbols and punctuation marks are found in computer terminology.

But, some of the very personal comments made to particular anons tell me there is a human team involved and we (those involved in research and discussion) are necessary and part of that team.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join