It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

sorry to have to tell you this, man... but no one around here is doing any research.

i enter this thread only very occasionally (certainly good enough to use as a random sample), and page after page is filled with people eating up entry space.... space that ought to be used for referencing of Q drops and subsequent web-chase.

i would love to see it used for that purpose, as it is the purpose which yall are supposedly known for. but....

.... go ahead, take a look at the last three pages.

shameful waste of space. no info.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Link plz.
Tnx

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

BOOM.
you get it.

Guess we need a new Q drop to get us back on track

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

Link plz.
Tnx

truepundit.com...

Operator: "The fingers you have used to dial Google are too fat. To obtain a special dialing Googling wand, please mash the keypad board with your palm now."

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Watch the water

India, France Hold Joint Anti-Submarine Warfare and Air Defense Drill

USS Oak Hill exits Black Sea after Romania drill, Georgia port visit

Making a 355-Ship Fleet Reality: US Navy Considers Buying 2 Supercarriers at Once

edit on 22-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
The technology could be reversed? Say, for example, by putting a meme out that tells people to say to their Alexas "The Storm, break up deep state". I wonder, if enough people did it, whether everyone on FB, Twatter etc. would get trending articles on the Storm/Deep state?

Twitter is probably just a front end connected to larger system (algorithm mentioned in Q crumbs). Temporally it is possible to hijack such algorithm but it have for sure built in functions to mitigate such attacks in near real time.

Somebody cited "Snowcrash" here ... or if quantum computing is part of business, there are time streams. We do not know yet what exactly we are facing. Ad hoc mind hive vs AI? AI steered mind hive vs satanists? I do not know.

What I know is: Every highly complex structure have trivial weak point(s) ... small dog, ankle ... again and again.

Probably there is possibility to "mind bomb" AI, if you want to go big.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes but Russian reset is an ambiguous term. It could just as well mean drop a nuke on Russia. It does not mean or prove anything nor is what you posted even at a long stretch a coincidence.

That's not what it means, not by a long shot. "Russian Reset" was originally an attempt by President Obama to improve relations with Russia. There was a meeting with him & Putin, featuring a big goofy red button marked "Reset." It worked reasonably well, until just after the 2016 election when Hillary & the Dems needed a boogeyman to explain how the worst candidate on Earth could have failed to be elected.

Here, Q appears to be saying they'll be another attempt at "reseting" Russian relations. Hopefully without any silly props this time.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said he doesn't want to be the one making tough choices on what content should go on his platform. He told Recode he felt uncomfortable making calls "sitting here in California" that affect the whole world. Zuckerberg said he wants to come up with "a process" rather than make decisions himself.

My ATS is very bogged down today hard to load page and post. Anyone here laggy?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What are we going to do about Creepy Uncle Joe Biden?

Reset Server/Router... AGAIN

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
One big lag from central Europe ...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

sorry to have to tell you this, man... but no one around here is doing any research.

i enter this thread only very occasionally (certainly good enough to use as a random sample), and page after page is filled with people eating up entry space.... space that ought to be used for referencing of Q drops and subsequent web-chase.

i would love to see it used for that purpose, as it is the purpose which yall are supposedly known for. but....

I've been with these threads since the beginning.
That gives me some earned, but not-so-special perspective.
Research here is ongoing, but not just what we see posted here in the form of conclusion or speculation.

There's an individual and cumulative process of exposure, research, posting, discussion and introspection continuously taking place here and behind the scenes.

I'm not disagreeing with you...but saying, after over participating for over 1,000 pages of activity here, this thread has developed it's own inherent ebb and flow; waves of different activity manifesting here at different times in different ways.

Observing ANY three (or even 30) contiguous pages...is not indicative of this thread as a whole.
The researchers here are not exclusive to this thread, alone...they/we are absorbing and assimilating information from across the Internet...before bringing research, conclusions and/or theories on Q posts periodically back here.

In my case, I'm still actively wrangling some of the earliest Q posts in my own research...only posting new observations, leads and understandings as they gradually become clear to me.

I don't think I'm unique in this respect.

edit on 22-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Future proves past - The Simpsons did it again!

Zuckerberg is a German/Yiddish surname meaning "sugar mountain"
Wikipedia

Top Security Execs at Google, Facebook, and Twitter Announce Departures

ETA

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hillary, AI, Eric Schmidt and the 2016 election.

Clinton was "desperately trying to get [Mikey Dickerson, engineer] to lead the Eric Schmidt project." But what's really strange is this:

[Dickerson was] a little worried about how legit [the project] is and what it means for later on...Mikey is low key so I'm not worried about him blabbing if you tell him it's a confidential conversation. Cheryl, adding you on here in case HRC may want to meet with him to discuss Obamacare website...that would REALLY help us make the case to him!!

A confidential plan that he may blab about (and he's worried it's not "legit")? Seems very strange.

Maybe there is something here that can be useful.
Empty Lighthouse Magazine

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

a reply to: CoramDeo
I'd like to know whether Alexa interprets your commands within the box in your home or whether your recorded voice goes "back to base" over the web?

Second is correct.

You are basically sending audio stream to be analyzed for what ever purpose. Dog is barking? We know you have dog ... Sound of lighter, sound of e-cig, flushing toilet, kids voices? How frequent ... it is like placing cop in your living room who is texting every audible observation to central ...

Add:
Probably not many Alexa users are lurking ATS. Even my techno optimist -> techno fetishist friend takes it as too much.

*Note 10yr outlook Symbol & functions
No Alexa needed for such spying tracking if you have a "Smart" anything Phone, TV etc.

Ever noticed something you have talked about around your smart phone and a ad will show up on a site in the next few days? Talk about something random and repeat it a few times like "termites" oh what a problem blah blah blah how can I fix this termite problem see if it happens. Has to me(even on this site) and I was still in Lurkmode.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

You are right. Go into your settings and turn off your microphone. If you are having a conversation on the phone and sitting near your computer, your computer will pick up that conversation. Same with your phone.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

I'd like to know whether Alexa interprets your commands within the box in your home or whether your recorded voice goes "back to base" over the web?

Second is correct.

You are basically sending audio stream to be analyzed for what ever purpose. Dog is barking? We know you have dog ... Sound of lighter, sound of e-cig, flushing toilet, kids voices? How frequent ... it is like placing cop in your living room who is texting every audible observation to central ...

Add:
Probably not many Alexa users are lurking ATS. Even my techno optimist -> techno fetishist friend takes it as too much.

No Alexa needed for such spying tracking if you have a "Smart" anything Phone, TV etc.

Ever noticed something you have talked about around your smart phone and a ad will show up on a site in the next few days? Talk about something random and repeat it a few times like "termites" oh what a problem blah blah blah how can I fix this termite problem see if it happens. Has to me(even on this site) and I was still in Lurkmode.

Good point.
So suppose you have the msm on a lot on your SMART TV.
You get" TRUMP/RUSSIA-TRUMP/RUSSIA-TRUMP/RUSSIA" from it all day.

Does it create a saturation feedback loop on your computer to subtly entrap you in an information/search preference surround of "TRUMP/RUSSIA"?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

The RESEARCH has been DONE! It's CONNECT THE DOTS time you have more than you know!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Second is correct.

Add:

Good point.

Does it create a saturation feedback loop on your computer to subtly entrap you in an information/search preference surround of "TRUMP/RUSSIA"?

Hence why NO PHONES in meetings!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Second is correct.

Add:

Good point.

Hence why NO PHONES in meetings!

Also why, apparently, Zuckerberg has the camera and mic on his own PC covered.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Aside from FB,Google apps having the ability to manufacture a narrative from bits and bytes you get people who are supposed to be part of the team setting you up ...This vid points towards Mr. Bannon . What a piece of work eh .

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join