It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
If you're referring to Joe Biden, I most often hear him referred to as "Crazy Joe" and "Joe BiteMe". What nickname are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I'm not sure that I'm ready to run into the arms of Kim Dotcom as my internet savior.

That's like breathing a sigh of relief when Ted Bundy shows up to save you from the BTK killer.

At least Bundy is kind enough to cook a meal for you before the show begins?

I'm tryingto be positive. How did I do?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Grab your popcorn for the show. Former Vice President Joe Biden takes photos with UM students following his talk against sexual assault on campuses as part of the It's on Us initiative.

Talking about assaulting the POTUS at an Anti-Assault speech. These people are DUMB.

Run Joe Run! I'd love to see Trump kick your @ss.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I pray this is true Ank. But does Kim have the resources to do this. He will surly need others and I do believe there are others who would support and participate. For the moment is seems pie in the sky unless/until it happens. Then the question becomes who will try to shut it down. If it happens and someone tries to shut it down , i think there will be hell to pay.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

He's the one candidate that the people have already nicknamed. Trump will try on something else, maybe, but that's the one that will stick.

Do you know what it is?

Creepy Joe?

Campaign Slogan suggestion: "Hands on for Future Generations."
edit on 21-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, that was something else - which Skyfall007 is working on.... I'm talking about the new Internet, the one that hackers and only hackers know how to make.

Their brands all died. RIP!

Google

Facebook

Twitter

We will destroy them, by moving over to an infinitely better platform designed by the likes of Julian Assange and Kim Dot Com.

We need all the white hat white knight Internet protectors to step into the vacuum, and they are already thinking about it and beginning to network to rough it all out, and their computing power?! Oh my! It's vast. Memory is nothing now.

Other server farms will take over from Google, who will then try to rush an AI, which we'll also reject and take over.

#TheGreatAwakening is at hand! and it's bigger than we might have realized or imagined.

Now it's time for the news to unlock the past, which is starting to happen in earnest more and more.

That hit piece on Q - fabulous! It will draw so many who will quickly realize that there's more to it than the MSM would want for them to believe.

Hollywood is going down. NFL is down. 75% of the American people think that there's a deep state and and shadow government that controls Washington.

The Dem who ran in Pensylvania had to run on a better articulated Trump platform than his opponent. It wasn't a win or an indication of a blue wave and you know, impeachment under Palosi.

There's a wave though alright, and we were all a part of getting it going, and this thread is playing a ROLE! By God it is, and we all know it. We know why the thread glitches and how many interesting IP addresses are visiting here. How many lurkers and readers there are.

Heads up as we move on to thread 5 (great number, no central pillar missing).

We're going over the top and then walking across an authentic keystone into new pasture of near limitless possibility when the human spirit is inspired and unleashed within the context of FREEDOM (shouted like Braveheart).

We're all going to meet one another in the middle. The idea and ideal (founding fathers and fighters with accompanying karma) has germinated in the omegapoint of the cosmogenesis of the noosphere. It's already happened.

This Facebook thing has unified the left and the right of the Internet. They can no longer censor. They're screwed.

Once their BRAND dies, and once we have alternatives, then it's over for them Bu bye.

edit on 22-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Exactly my thought and what i recall, CREEPY JOE. And well suited I would say.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm going to shutter my Facebook YouTube, and Twitter account and move to Gab (includes free DTube video channel with Gab). Screw the existing social media giants. Let them rot in their own cesspool of intolerance.
edit on 22-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It's inevitable. It's become an inevitability, because the alternative has become intolerable, and because our collective genius, once it starts working together, and in this case I'm mostly referring to hackers, but it's a team effort all the way, once we form a mastermind alliance about a grand workaround from Facebook, Google and Twitter, then it's all over for them. They must scorned and ridiculed and boycotted while Net Neutrality is killed and a real constitutional IBOR is created, which will scatter them to the wind. Maybe we'll dump their stock one day, then move. Everyone.

Oh the glory and the laughter and the FUN. Internet TV will become all the rage, and we'll just beat them at every turn, over and over again until they are destroyed.

It's The Great Awakening!

Enjoy the show while doing whatever you can, in whatever way however big or small to take concrete action and more action towards a truly just and noble and authentic historical pursuit, for the good of the one and the many where we go one we go all.

The matrix's clock is ticking, it's sands of time are running low and LIGHT won, the rest is history.

We just have to keep on keeping on and press on in and through - in this case to thread 5 of an extraordinary ATS thread series, perhaps the greatest of all time, and it's only just begun.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Edit: Must See!

11:00 is talking how Comedy Central created hit peace on Q phenomenon rewriting and sanitizing keywords on the large BW map. CC show link
15:00 FB/DNC collusion as seen in WL Podesta emails (was discussed few pages ago).
16:30 YouTube announcing use of Wikipedia to police video content ... WikiMedia says they know nothing about it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't think it would be shut-down, as long as Donald Trump (or Mike Pence) is President. So we're looking at a 7 year life for the forum, minimum.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

twitter.com...

www.repubblica.it... impression=true

This article! Not sure when the interview was done, it was published a few days ago, sure has some intetesting passages.

I would say he has some direct messages inserted here...you be the judge.

What would you suggest to young and talented people who want to do the right thing?
 "Question power. I don't want people to trust me, I want people to doubt me, but I want them to take that experience and apply that to the real powers of society, not just isolated, exiled whistleblowers. Think about politicians, business leaders, the people who shape your society. Shouldn't it be that the ones who wield the most power in society are the ones who are held to the highest standard of behaviour?

And look at the way the system works in your country, around you today, and ask if in fact the most powerful people in society are being held to the highest standards, or if you see cases where if the ordinary person breaks the smallest law, they're going to jail, but if the most powerful people in society are engaged in criminal activity on the grandest scales, they can simply apologize and face no consequences. If that is the case, think about what you can do to fix that. The first step is always to question if this is the way things should be, and if it's not, it's time to change it".

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I'm going to shutter my Facebook YouTube, and Twitter account and move to Gab (includes free DTube video channel with Gab). Screw the existing social media giants. Let them rot in their own cesspool of intolerance.

I'm going to join you, and wait for the next iteration of the Internet GUI to jump into early. I HATE Google. I KNOW they're evil and have been, I know they're CIA related, and even satanist connected. We have to end these guys, by collectively shunning them and getting away from them, and it has to start somewhere.

Good move. I follow.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Do any of you agree with Q's "translation" of Deep State C_m_y's tweet of Jan. 29th that JC was sending out code to [ACTIVATE SLEEPER CELLS]?

Do any of you think this is what is happening in Austin right now?

Yay! I'm glad you posted because I was trying to find your earlier one about this to tell you something. The information I got today was highly indicative that you could be correct about this. There was mention of kids, plural, being lured in or controlled somehow to plant these devices.

They're still keeping this very quiet, but security is going to be seriously stepped up because we've got open air events back to back to back. I think it's good not to panic people needlessly. If they're prepared for something then worrying about it isn't going to do anything but make people jumpy and nervous. Doesn't look like the FBI is going anywhere anytime soon, though.

I was very saddened to hear that the bomber blew himself up. But I expected They wouldn't allow him to live. I'll be so glad when they're all finally out of business for good.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Thanks for explaining the theory behind this new platform under development. Sounds promising! But I'd like to see the existing social media outlets to stick around, for the people who don't want to participate in the Great Awakening related discussions.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Creepy Uncle Joe

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for explaining the theory behind this new platform under development. Sounds promising! But I'd like to see the existing social media outlets to stick around, for the people who don't want to participate in the Great Awakening related discussions.

Why?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

People should take note of how serious the Q threat is to the Deep State. When Q has hit mainstream comedy you know Q has struck deep at the heart of the ones in the shadows. This is how "they" move to discredit someone like Q. By producing a comedy hit piece so the general public will automatically label Q followers as crazy conspiracy nuts.

"They" don't want the public to become awakened to their nefarious and shadowy deeds.

Who Q is is irrelevant.
What Q's intentions are is irrelevant.

What matters is people are awakening. And this is why "they" are indeed worried.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I use Startpage and Duck, Duck , Go. I'll never use Google again. I work in advertising and know they sell every morsel of what they mine from the Google users. Search history, what sites you visit using computer, smartphone and tablets, etc. Pure evil surveillance!
edit on 22-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thank-you for the Edward Snowden interview! Before reading "Q" material, I just viewed him as an NSA hacker, being sheltered by Russia. Now I see that Snowden is becoming more of an "activist"...using his knowledge to help us understand how powerful people designed society to give them immunity from serious punishment.

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join