It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I can't imagine why someone would INTENTIONALLY spread false information about Q.

Classical textbook counter-ops. If you can't beat them, pose as them and spread disinfo. The hashtag #qanon on twitter, which I have been following since November, is now 50% fake Q posts. Initially it was ALL genuine. No sane person would do that. Most of us here are very sensitive to posting false information and apologize instantly if we happen to post something that is wrong. Thats the behavior of sane human beings.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Personally I think Milton William Cooper nailed it when he called Alex Jones controlled opposition.

I believe he is controlled opposition. Alex Jones has been in Business for decades and achieved much less than Q achieved in 4 months.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yep unfortunately a huge base of the Twitter crowd just copies fake Q drops from Infinity and share them without checking them first. I'm not sure if it's intentional or pure stupidity but it has to stop.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It’s from the hands of Stephen Miller and Roger Stone

The alt right never stopped their smear campaign from the last election

it’s a distraction from reality , and it would appear many would rather live in a fantasy world

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I also dislike the no-doxx concept. If you're actively mobilizing thousands of people (if not more) to believe in some elaborate deep state shenanigans, I think we have a right to seek the identity of the source.

Its probably millions by now. Tens of millions.

There will be an identity reveal once the storm has passed. In my view, the storm has barely begun. A couple of dark clouds, rain drops here and there. Lightning and thunder are yet to come.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
People are still chasing the Alt-Right myth.
Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Classical textbook counter-ops. If you can't beat them, pose as them and spread disinfo. The hashtag #qanon on twitter, which I have been following since November, is now 50% fake Q posts. Initially it was ALL genuine. No sane person would do that. Most of us here are very sensitive to posting false information and apologize instantly if we happen to post something that is wrong. Thats the behavior of sane human beings.
A very good example is Newsbuds latest . The MO seems to be to infiltrate to stir the pot to weaken the movement .

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

He's also a BS artist. I thought he had the goods on Seth Rich and was willing to sit down and give a deposition.

Whether or not he was afforded the opportunity, which he apparently was not, he should've spilled what he knows by now. That he hasn't says to me that he is either: a.) Full of Crap, b.) Looking for a payday.

I don't do business with people who are: a.) Full of Crap, b.) Looking for a payday.

If you want to hand him fistfulls of money and all your personal information, more power to you.

There are plenty of people who are not common thieves who support liberitarian internet ideals (squish term), and are redpilling people about Seth Rich.

edit on 22-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Found this interesting.
It says after the building was evac'd and investigators went in...a half hour later the package was deemed 'Not Suspicious'.
The article says:

The company's CEO has been suspended and the country's Information Commissioner is seeking a warrant to raid the office.

...I can't help but think this was a ruse to get into the company's files and system.

ARTICLE:

Cambridge Analytica offices in London briefly evacuated due to a suspicious package

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
He's also a BS artist. I thought he had the goods on Seth Rich and was willing to sit down and give a deposition.

Whether or not he was afforded the opportunity, which he apparently was not, he should've spilled what he knows by now. That he hasn't says to me that he is either: a.) Full of Crap, b.) Looking for a payday.

He might be using that as his insurance not to be extradited to the U.S.

His house was illegally raided by the police. That makes me think he might have something or might have had something.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I don't do business with people who are: a.) Full of Crap, b.) Looking for a payday.

If you want to hand him fistfulls of money and all your personal information, more power to you.

There are plenty of people who are not common thieves who support liberitarian internet ideals (squish term), and are redpilling people about Seth Rich.

He ( Kim Dotcom) has said what he knows about Seth Rich.

He was in communication with him, says he has emails and knows he was the leak. (from the DNC to wikileaks)

He was the one who stated, I believe, that the transfer speed was too fast to have been an external hack. That it had to be from an internal hard drive. He *might* have got that info from somewhere else not sure.

He tweeted this at some point.

His argument is he offered this info and offered to testify through his lawyers but has not been called on.

Should he publically release the actual info?

Maybe he should but in a court setting would probably be best.

Maybe he will release it.

I hope he does build a social media platform.

He has not said he will be charging money. Just an alernative to current government controlled platforms.

Seems you have dislike for him...is it just because of the Seth Rich issue or?

I admit I haven't followed him for long, but reading about his case he seems pretty straighforward and that he was unfairly targetted by the US government etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can you manage 10 farts in an hour? Let me know any poitive results

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well said. I for one enjoy the ebb and flow of the thread. I like how we can go from just bored banter to an unsuspected Q drop flipping everyone into research mode.

Ive been here since part 1 and the changes the thread go through are nothing new and are enjoyable in its own way IMHO.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It's like the anticipation before sex... the longer its drawn out, the better the climax.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand which way this thread is headed anymore but I think I like it

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Can you manage 10 farts in an hour? Let me know any poitive results

Taco Bell Tonight!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Same here. During quiet times like this is when I look on the web for events outlined in Q's predictions. Right now, there's a backlog. The damning HRC Video is one I'm eagerly awaiting!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I would like to expand upon this post with the following links:

FBI investigating Juila Gillard Clinton Foundation Donations: www.michaelsmithnews.com...

Rihanna asks Australian Government for $200 million Donation: www.buro247.com.au...

Australian politician questions Donation: scontent-sin6-2.xx.fbcdn.net...

Mismanagement at the Global Partnership for Education: www.whistleblower.org...

Senegal, country of transit, destination for human trafficking-Report: www.journalducameroun.com...

RELIGIOUS GROUPS IN SENEGAL BANS RIHANNA: www.informationng.com...

RIHANNA IS MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI AND NOT WELCOME IN AFRICA, SAY RELIGIOUS GROUPS: www.newsweek.com...

Rihanna: youtu.be...

Rihanna (ILLUMINATI SYMBOLISM EXPOSED) youtu.be...

Australian Donations to CF $70m + list: michaelsmithnews.typepad.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Are these donations coming out of taxpayer coffers?
Rihanna is a witch.
Her Shady Financial activity reminds me of how Wyclef Jean robbed the people of Haiti for millions and millions of dollars after the earthquake. With the help of the clintons of course

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
McCabe personally initiated investigation of Sessions to install Sally Yates as acting AG.

EXCELLENT unrolled thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 22-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join