It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

If you want to try to counterfeit/co-opt the Q narrative, this is one way to go. Bring out a fake storm and make your own "boom".

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

The Clinton Foundation's impact would not be possible without the generous support of our donors and grantors

Neither would the New York Times be possible, without the generous support of inverstors, Like Carlos Slim.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you want to try to counterfeit/co-opt the Q narrative, this is one way to go. Bring out a fake storm and make your own "boom".

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I honestly think this is the "dead cat bounce" Q mentioned. They, the D's, would come back strong for a time but just like the market will go down. Stormy has people pushing her, it is about the money and publicity. The McCabe 'was' investigating' Sessions, Putin /Trump, Cambridge Analytica presented with half truths, and whatever else I missed, is a last ditch effort to discredit Trump in the eyes of the public.

Hopefully it will be short lived like any Dead Cat Bounce.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm HERE to HELP STOP EVIL to shine a light on DARKNESS step out so I CAN SEE YOU. I Got a letter today in the mail from a friend whom attached this in the book he sent.

2 Peter 1:19-20 19We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. 20Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things.

Sure seems fitting

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

So...how might one go about creating a pea soup fog for AI algorithms?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: eisegesis

lol....just when I think I kind of get it !

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Bees avenge their friend. Justice served.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Grab your popcorn for the show. Former Vice President Joe Biden takes photos with UM students following his talk against sexual assault on campuses as part of the It's on Us initiative.

Talking about assaulting the POTUS at an Anti-Assault speech. These people are DUMB.
edit on 21-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Can't stop won't stop

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Curious that Drudge Report is starting to use the Q "BOOM" before some of his articles. Wonder if it means something?

edit on 21-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Edit: Must See!

edit on 21-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Economic boom in the case of Drudge's use of boom, imho.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Oh Boy, more good stuff to look into, TY !
Mind Boggling all the familiar "actors" on the CF donors list !

No big surprise Walmart is a big donor, have I totally lost my mind or is this commercial creepy as hell ? Snake symbolism with little girl ? Honey how you get so Fly ( sexy ? ) Does that interaction between Father and Son at the end seem almost sexual ?

www.popisms.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Is that a video of Joe Biden saying today that he'd like to beat the crap out of President Trump? Last year, he (Biden) labeled Trump as a "bully". I hope he decides to run in 2020. Latest polls showed Biden beating all known DIMocrat contenders.

edit on 3/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Wow, Trump had Obama's number even back then, amazing.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He's been using that for years.

Am I allowed ot say that.

edit on 21-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ho LEE # - we're going to take over the Internet! Are beginning to, already - 100 steps ahead of the "mainstream", maybe 10,000, maybe more.

Huge effect, we're having (said like Yoda).

Even as we speak, Kim Dot Com (I don't care how much he weighs), Julian Assange, Q and so many others are beginning to assemble to build new platforms for us to move on over to.

Built by hackers for WE, THE PEOPLE!

Net Neutrality is toast, and an IBOR looms ever larger in the background, while the tech giants realize that we're onto their abuses of powers and evils (particularly with Google, and trust me on this, been there done that saw the t-shirt and I ain't buying it), while recognizing that these evil and wicked few cannot be permitted to wield the power of an AI backed societal matrix.

Our new platform(s) [it should all be one platform] will boast that they are AI free, while the poor robots and agents get lonely because no one wants to play with them. Obsolete, right out of the gate, where if it's ever used, deep cloud-based AI, it will be only be deployed within the context of an IBOR on behalf of all netizens the whole world over, to protect the interests of humanity, which cannot be entrusted to the likes of Mark Zuckerberg or Eric Schmidt or Jack ("I love the good pasta with the satanic verses while golden the threads (of the OTO?) intertwine") Dorsey.

Their brands are all already dead.

Google
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
MSM

Dead in the water.

Panic Mode!

Enjoy the show.

edit on 21-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is that a video of Joe Biden saying today that he'd like to beat the crap out of President Trump? Last year, he (Biden) labeled Trump as a "bully". I hope he decides to run in 2020. Latest polls showed Biden beating all known DIMocrat contenders.

He's the one candidate that the people have already nicknamed. Trump will try on something else, maybe, but that's the one that will stick.

Do you know what it is?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

I want to read that map. But whenever I see it I just kinda zone out. So much to look at and I don’t know how to navigate it. Will try again at home after work....

Thanks for the additional links!!

side:

Maybe it will help to try and not view the map as literally a standard map. The map, as it sits, is a 2 dimensional version of 3 dimensional connections to various systems of control. The problem for most is perspective, as in; if I am in NY city how to I read a map to get around - that's 2d-3d. We're all trying to use that perspective to read this map.

Perspective is the issue as we are "trained" in the perfect perspective for the control system, and then we often demand the entirety of reality conform to our perspective. Example, most people see in three colors, some are color blind in areas, and some see in 4 colors. Those who see in 4 colors see a more complete reality, yet the 3 color people will feel justified in destroying those who see in 4 as "wrong" or "stupid" or "just not getting it." Perspective shifts with awareness and the Q process is directly related to shifting perspective.

Here Q is asking folks to "expand" their thinking - shift perspective, to beyond using the map as a navigation tool like the scout masters taught. If the map is experienced, as Q folks view this system, from a 4d perspective, then the map reveals something else to the experiencer - no longer a "viewer" but an experiencer. The map is meant to be felt as much as read, if you work to meditate on the map's "contents" versus the map's "connections" you might feel that which is not linear.

Of course when you feel that perspective you are going to be somewhat challenged to express it to another.

Feel the map.

Love this complex yet simple break down I would like to share something with you. Go to my last Post containing "Lybia Truth" Turn up the volume and write down the words spoken for us to read. Notice the sound of waves(look to the ocean). "Lalalala lalala" = "HaHaha hahahaa"

*5:36 to be exact. Turn it up. Let's bring the Lurkers out!

We those seeking the TRUTH and spreading it are/is the WATER. Water cuts thru anything(think Grand Canyon) we are flowing like a tide across the planet. I have watched this video so many times over the years but never noticed the tone change/shift at * 5:36 time above. The beat turns up and the sound of catching a wave can be felt. Note the words as the momentum of video shifts towards Rothschilds info. LISTEN.

Thank you SO much for that video. I have eschewed television and politics for decades and had no real knowledge of the man other than what I heard from my family offhand...and none of it was good.

To think that we could all live that way is so uplifting. I feel like things really are going to be so much better. I can't hear the words except at the end. I don't have a computer and my phone isn't loud enough. But I did hear the music and yes, there was a shift.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Are you referring to the same platform today as you referenced 2 weeks ago? The one that we could contribute $$$ to the designers/owners, to defray starup and ongoing costs?

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join