It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

All the kekers belong to you!

Yes but Russian reset is an ambiguous term. It could just as well mean drop a nuke on Russia. It does not mean or prove anything nor is what you posted even at a long stretch a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I post proof of Q drop being accurate and it gets ignored. Am i the only one who thinks this is getting beyond ridicilous? We already have 4 threads full of such instances. Ignore it is.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: purplemer

I can't disagree with your view at all.

In fact, if one assumes it is all fake, the power such a thing has had is something to be studied for a very long time.

I also dislike the no-doxx concept. If you're actively mobilizing thousands of people (if not more) to believe in some elaborate deep state shenanigans, I think we have a right to seek the identity of the source.

If it’s a source close to the White House it’s one of the alt right online sites Trump team allowed into the press rooms

Roger Stone might even have a hand in this as it’s a continuation of the dirty tricks smear campaign he was looking over during the election

look at the content Q delivers and it fits the criteria for Cult 45

Obama and Hillary due to be arrested, dems thrown in gitmo ect ect

Talk of patriots and meme MAGA thrown around like crazy

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It does not mean or prove anything

We all know this!

The WANT is real lol

Re: 959
anyone have any idea who "IDEN friendly ‘insiders’ " may be? I had nextel for years. Is the network still active? ....diggin' time...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I see my role in this as an investigator. Hey I was curious, forgive me if I missed this somehow, did you think that Q's remarks about Israel, shortly after you brought up your concerns Q wasn't mentioning Israel, was a coincidence ??

Sorry missed that part. I considered it odd that it was not mentioned for months than appeared after I mentioned it yes. The links between Israel and the deep state are huge. Nobody is taking on the deepstate without taking on the Zionists.

But again Q gave nothing. Apart from a vague promise that more was to come. Still nothing though

Yup...the Zionists are going to be a Doozy ! I believe it was Cranky that pointed out early on that the web of deception that has been spun around us took a LONG TIME to weave. It's probably not realistic to believe it can be unraveled Quickly, however I'm pretty darn impressed how far we've come so far. Many of these topics have been discussed and researched here on ATS for years, in great depth, it's a great resource to go back and read older threads.

The difference with this Q thread, IMHO, is that it consolidates information in an inclusive EFFORT. Many might say a big reason for QAnon to begin with was the failure of any meaningful investigation into #PedoGate. The MSM refuses to even acknowledge it as anything more then a conspiracy theory. IDK, maybe that was the straw that broke the camel's back for mass awareness to begin. It's not enough for these Monsters to steal the wealth and resources of the world, brain wash us, poison us, but they think they can rape, torture and kill our kids with impunity....well, F#&K Them...Wolf Packs protect their young !

Here's an example of the real fake news....

A new conspiracy theory called “The Storm” has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny.

nymag.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Former Clinton chief of staff joins Facebook board

phys.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Re: 959 anyone have any idea who "IDEN friendly ‘insiders’ " may be? I had nextel for years. Is the network still active? ....diggin' time...

so...there's this: IDEN

EN stands for International Democratic Education Network. It is a network of schools, organisations and individuals all round the world that uphold such ideals as: respect and trust for children equality of status of children and adults shared responsibility freedom of choice of activity democratic governance by children and staff together, without reference to any supposedly superior guide or system. Members are self-selected. Their names and addresses and a minimal description appear in a data-base on this web site, and they receive two or three newsletters a year, mainly giving information about recent and future IDECs.

not sure how/if this is relevant yet
...still diggin'

IDEN in Brazil shutting down this month.

there is also something called "Integrated Development of the Eastern Nile"
edit on 3/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

edit on 3/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

phys.org...

Their first sentence uttered at the board meeting; "I'm here to bury the bodies if any of you talk".
- Erskine Bowles
Former Clinton chief of staff
edit on 21-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is anyone besides me seriously concerned that there is a TRAITOR in the President's inner-circle?
Source: redbluedivide.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Intel agencies have satellites that can peer through concrete and maybe can read lips. No need for inner traitors?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I’m not normally for government regulation either but in the case of google, Amazon, Apple, and Facebook they are just to powerful currently.

Google is literally shaping our reality by giving us back the search results they want us to see.

Bing, with hundreds of millions of dollars of backing from Microsoft and still a free search has like 15% of the search market, and seems less biased in their results. They can’t seem to make up any ground on google though.

I’m guilty of using google myself for most searches because it gives better results for specific searches, even though I hate their politics.

Hosting video is expensive, and honestly I think most people prefer to watch ads then straight pay to watch.

So to answer your question, no I don’t think the avg person would be willing to pay much at all for the service you are talking about. It would have to be equivalent in quality or better which would cost billions. People may be willing to pay 1 or 2 bucks a month, which is really two low an amount for cc payments, but much more than that when free alternatives exist I highly doubt. Just look at newspapers if you want to see how little people are willing to pay for content.

Also how could anyone verify they aren’t selling your data or giving it out?

Even if the company does not keep the data the nsa will, so not sure it accomplishes that much.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher In this context, a TRAITOR is different from a SPY.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wth...

twitter.com...

How can this guy be a credible witness??

I feel like they are trying to bait Trump into firing Mueller.

Or...if Mueller really is a white hat Nader could give damning evidence for the other side.

Or Mueller could be doing this because he knows he isn't a credible witness.

BUT Nader is a convicted pedo...he should NOT be given immunity for any reason!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

phys.org...

"Along with his experience founding companies, this will be very valuable as we continue building new things to help make the world more open and connected," Zuckerberg said in a statement.

Read more at: phys.org...

Its a good thing he's coming on board to help establish the company 13 years late. These potted plants just move from one offce window to another. It's nothing short of fourth order cercle jerking. Try not to get wet, and divest if you have FB in your portfolio.
edit on 21-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Did this leak come from Mueller or Nadar? Please don't let it be from an "anonymous source in the know", lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Nader is connected to Clinton and the CF. Strangely, it's a good thing that Mueller has chosen to do this. For every action there's a reaction.

Perhaps this might precipitate some take downs of high level cabal pedosatanists.. it's time.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yeah, WTH for sure ? Can only hope this somehow leads to taking down the WHOLE Pedo Ring, from the Top down.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Re: Facebook. Has anyone noticed how difficult facebook is to effectively navigate and utilize with all the features hidden away?

I think it's a #ty medium and platform that deserves to end up on the ash heap of tech history.

Once there's a viable alternative, people will leave it in droves.

I sure like Kim dot com's idea for a hacker-made platform. That would rock!

edit on 21-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: purplemer

Funny Q is taking on the deep state can cause massive resignations, the house of saudi to fall but cant take on the mighty youtube.

Pass the fish sauce!

Youtube is a private company. They are not subject to free speech laws.

Yeah, well then why did the bakery get forced to bake cakes for that Gay Wedding!? They were a private company too!! They didn't have a right to discriminate.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did this leak come from Mueller or Nadar? Please don't let it be from an "anonymous source in the know", lol.

Its from a NYT article behind a paywall. Cannot find anything else saying it...

Mr. Nader’s cultivation of Mr. Broidy, laid out in documents provided to The New York Times, provides a case study in the way two Persian Gulf monarchies have sought to gain influence inside the Trump White House. Mr. Nader has been granted immunity in a deal for his cooperation with the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, according to people familiar with the matter, and his relationship with Mr. Broidy may also offer clues to the direction of that inquiry.

mobile.nytimes.com...://t.co/wYadjGw WwK?amp=1#click=https://t.co/wYadjGwWwK

You can open in if you paste link in an incognito tab.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join