It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Good morning, all!

Been reading here for awhile now and decided to come out of hiding to say hello and to let you know you've reached one more Patriot with this Q thread. Can't remember how I stumbled upon it, but glad I did. Think it was from a Yahoo search I did for Q decoding....

I live in Atlanta and heard on the radio this AM that the CDC/Emory will be holding an "Active Threat" drill this AM, which, considering they still haven't found that missing CDC employee, I found eerie and curious. Drill for large scale events like "terrorist attacks and other all-hazard emergencies" as described on a notice I read on their website.

Anyway, back to reading through the earlier parts of the thread. Thank you all for your intelligence, diligence and research skills!

edit on 14-3-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: added detail on drill

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

He gives me the heebie jeebies just looking at him. He LOOKS like he'd eat human flesh AND be a pedo!
Guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I can judge a bad tree by its bad fruit!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I would have called it "Hunting Snowden" but whoever made the video chose: "QAnon: Edward Snowden, come home. We're ready anytime."

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Welcome and how nice of you to join us in our quest.

Just a heads up. New fake Q posts are once again posted on social media. Q has gone dark at the moment. Hence all new drops are fake. Infinity is currently on Shillcon 2. They doubleddown on their efforts and try to trick you into sharing the fake drops. Really strange because it's all just a LARP right? As always stay vigilant.

edit on 14-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
No-one managed to put together what I was posting except for bits and pieces ie. tigerttatzen and someone else had some interesting posts but I get that we all have different mind-sets & research different interests. The thread moved forward 60 pages in 48 hours or so and i'm doing some other research so i'll try to reply as soon as I can. I was trying to get people to think along the lines of the dark occult/luciferians and how it ties into the world around us. I enjoy reading everyones posts there is a lot of knowledge to be gained as everyone has their own research/topics of interest.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I used to be on the fence about the hot tub kids, but after seeing the picture at 1:36, it puts a few things into context. The mere presence and playfulness of these children is enough to arouse the devil within.

Sick f**ks.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: IAMTAT

I used to be on the fence about the hot tub kids, but after seeing the picture at 1:36, it puts a few things into context. The mere presence and playfulness of these children is enough to arouse the devil within.

Sick f**ks.

I agree.
As a professional artist, myself, whose 'sad clown' paintings proudly hang in dentist offices across this great nation of ours...I have always been tolerant of artistic freedom.

These images, however, do not pass the smell test.

Naked teenage children...no matter how well photographed, matted and mounted, should not be hanging in master bathrooms.
edit on 14-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As I said in an earlier post I am going to post some links to try and give a clearer picture and i'm not going off topic as I believe this is related to what Q group is trying to get across in some posts and as I said before i'm not going to argue if people agree/disagree with the people in the links nor do I agree with every point the individual in the video is trying to make i'm just trying to paint a picture. Add these links with my post on page 77 and my other links/posts.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Don't forget to read your bible even if you're not religious it has some good knowledge that you can use with the rest of your research. I'll answer those replies once I go back through the forum.

edit on 14-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: i

Genesis 12:3
Is this intelligence dump kind of like an apology for destroying the world?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Probably an apology for not destroying it faster.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

The bastards. And it was a perfectly good Planet too. This is why we can't have nice things

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

So what are you trying to say? The antediluvian Giants are still all fee-fi-fo-fum I want the blood of an Englishman. They're using modern Computing and front companies such as 23andMe the Red Cross and others to get access to blood and to identify Bloodlines for testing and harvest? Interesting nephilim were cast down to Earth because they were Furious that the Lord would allow these wild ape-men to do all sorts of perverted sick garbage on Earth unabated.
So they were challenged with an oh yeah you think you can do better? Yada yada yada they interbred with the human women that they found favor with created all sorts of crazy hybrids that corrupted reality so terribly that there had to be a flood across . After that the Bible follows the Bloodlines of the children of Noah and how they treated each other through history.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Looking closre, I see the phrase, "PLUS OULTRE," which is the French version of, "PLVS VLTRA/PLUS ULTRA."

In doing a bit more scratching around, I have found the following:

This contribution deals with the Nachleben of the famous columnar device of emperor Charles V (1500-1558). Until recently, research on royal representations mainly focused on art forms like portraits or literary panegyrics. Nevertheless, the more abstract imagery of devices constituted the most expanded type of the visualization of power. Their polysemic nature made them into dynamic signs, who were subjected to a continuous process of appropriation and reinterpretation. Particular symbolism was constantly merged with other (textual) signifiers and iconographic elements, creating different meanings in different contexts. I will argue that this process of appropriation turned Charles’ device into a dynamic symbol serving the agenda of various groups in society, rather than the static representation of rulership. The possibility to detach from the individual connotation ensured that it remained a potent iconographic theme throughout the studied period. The iconographic production can be grouped into three ‘traditions’: the use of the device in the political field – by successors or political rivals − the application as a ‘sacral emblem’, and the discourse of seventeenth century science. Nevertheless, these various interpretations were all united by the same expression of an essential theme deeply rooted in early modern culture: transgressing boundaries and the search for divine truth.

From Royal Representation to Scientific Aspiration: Charles V’s Columnar Device and the Dynamics of Appropriation (16th-18th Centuries)

Above emphasis mine.

So, the meaning of the phrase is, "transgressing boundaries and the search for divine truth," which could be said is what it is we are doing here in these threads. Interesting that the phrase shows up on one of the chains of office of the Order of the Golden Fleece. Even more interesting to me is that the phrase was originally coined in French and then later was Latinized.

Oddly enough, it would seem as though the use of the phrase was an early bit of propaganda:

The latinesque phrase Non plus ultra is well-known to historians of early modern science, because its antithesis—Charles V’s imperial motto, Plus ultra—was a familiar catch-cry for the new science. But there is much confusion about the origins of these expressions. One common account supposes some version of the negative tag to have been a standard classical motto, an injunction perhaps, attached to the Pillar of Hercules. This phrase was later inverted to provide the Imperial device (so goes this explanation) and the resulting positive phrase was interpreted as celebrating colonial expansion across the Atlantic. Rosenthal, however, has convincingly undermined this whole story: the ancient motto it posits simply did not exist; the modern was coined before Charles acquired his association with America. The present work refines Rosenthal’s argument. I uncover classical sources for the early modern motto, by invoking a more satisfactory version of the inversion thesis. I agree there was no set negative adage, but insist there was a set idea, occuring repeatedly, in texts quite familiar to the Renaissance. This idea is set in contexts that display a popular Urbild of the successful conqueror, a d is eventually projected onto Alexander. So it is an ideal source for imperial propoganda.

The Antiquity of the “Injunction” Non Plus Ultra

Interesting, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Thanks TA. I watched most if not all of the vids you posted and I appreciate the food for thought. I'm at least aware of that angle a bit and it gave some background information to some of the elusive E's posts.

I'll see if this latest drop is anything new but thanks again for including some nice seemingly relevant material.

I've read bits and pieces of the Bible (and heard many homilies) long ago and I'm thinking I may have to sit down and go cover to cover with it finally as I'm probably at a point in my life where I'm ready to try and read between the lines a little better.

So far you seem to have covered:
Nephilim blood lines and how there may be evidence of maintaining it with celebrities
Blood types and how some may be targeted because they are either necessary for cultivation or bastards of the bloodline
Illuminati duality neo gnostic peeps and how seemingly absurd their ideas really are
DOG-LATIN and how it may be used to trick us
Specifically, the Australian Government (and others?) seems to have sold out its population and handed judiciary control over to Unidroit, an organization in Rome at Villa Aldobrandini. It seems that most countries outside of Africa are part of Unidroit.

For the last item, I'll have to do some more digging as I think I understand whats going on but it is complicated for me. The idea seems to be that we have all been deceived by DOG-LATIN (used in legal documents/agreements) in a way that maximizes profit for law enforcement agencies and certain companies such as those involved with public utilities (gas, electric etc.).

Interesting stuff.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Matthew 13:16

13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. 18Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm out i'll leave you all with that to get your heads around and see you all in a few days.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Thanks?
I guess.
Definitely put some more hope into this thread
edit on 3 14 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm. Stephen Hawking died at the age of 76. Odd timing.

Interesting hypothesis: He died long time ago and his media avatar was used as form of gatekeeper. May be there is no reason to keep him "alive" anymore?

I have such strong feelings about this too. No proof, but who can live to 76 with als? His "dying" concerns me. Like ushering in a new era. I feel like he was the gatekeeper of space or something from space. Will be watching what comes next.

The hawking thing has always stunk to me. Clearly his lifespan is preposterous versus every other person with this affliction.

He's one of a group of mouthpieces who spout the party line in each given topic of life, the "what does hawking say on it...." people we have. N.D. Tyson is the one who replaced bow tie hack Nye science guy. For those old enough, Uncle Milty Friedman was the first TV economics guy, "what does uncle milty say...." "what does oprah say...." "what does greenspan say...." and so on.

They are the "accepted authority" the final say in all things "x". If it's a named person, he's endlessly quoted, and he is THE expert, I think it can safely be assumed they are mouthpieces. How many physics folks are there out there? How many articulate, smart, even folks working on things that are "impossible?" Why hawking?

Hawking is an interesting one. He didn't speak, so he could not be challenged. His body language, his inflection, his heart was non existent in his presentation. We'd just hear, remarkably. An AI telling us how it is and we need to accept his version of all things we lowlifes cannot understand. Any proof he wrote anything at all?

He is a symbol, if you accept him as the top of the pyramid it is sad, if you see him as the mouthpiece of limitation, then.....

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join