It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

If Jeff sessions fires McCabe before Saturday, he will not get a federal pension. But job growth is happening in this country. He'll find something else to do.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 3/14/2018 by carewemust because: Removed double post. ATS is acting up again.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Much easier to read here:

The Official United States Marine Corps Public Website

ESTABLISHME NT OF THE CYBERSPACE 1700 OCCUPATIONAL FIELD (OCCFLD)

edit on 14-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Missing letter when posted, Oh, well

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
MSM is scrambling and pushing the bogus rumor that Sessions is getting fired again. I guess they are beyond worried because nothing from the IG report has been leaked so far. I love watching the MSM quaking in their boots.

They must lead an interesting life working in the MSM.
Being complicit in the black hat doings...
And not really having a clue about what Trump is doing.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

MSM is scrambling and pushing the bogus rumor that Sessions is getting fired again. I guess they are beyond worried because nothing from the IG report has been leaked so far. I love watching the MSM quaking in their boots.

They must lead an interesting life working in the MSM.
Being complicit in the black hat doings...
And not really having a clue about what Trump is doing.

I can't wait until they find out that President Trump met with Kim Jong in November. The mainstream media is stupid.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Love it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
WOW
Is this Teresa May next to Satanic Angela Merkel? And is the right girl the president of Lithua today?
Just saw

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
Is this Teresa May next to Satanic Angela Merkel? And is the right girl the president of Lithua today?
Just saw

If so Europe should revolt. America too. #ing bloodlines.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And so it begins. The /r/CBTS_Stream just got banned. People seem very concerned with this LARP. Odd.

They got banned from SubReddit. The stream is still active on the Tube but who knows how long.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Censorship is just awesome. This is great. No more pesky people who ask questions the MSM already truthfully answered. YouTube tries to crack down on conspiracy videos I'm so glad someone is finally thinking of the children.

NEW YORK (AP) — YouTube says it's cracking down on conspiracy videos, though it's scant on the details.

Conspiracy videos abound on YouTube, whether it's about the Earth being flat or school shootings being staged. YouTube, its parent Google, Facebook and Twitter are all facing challenges with the spread of misinformation, propaganda and fake news.

YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki said at a conference Tuesday that the company will include links to the online encyclopedia Wikipedia to try to debunk videos espousing conspiracy theories.

But Wikipedia itself has had its share of credibility issues, as the service lets anyone edit its content, whether that person is a pedigreed expert or an online troll. Though Wikipedia has tried to address that — in part by restricting edits on high-profile or controversial pages — it isn't immune from hoaxes and its own conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I realize it has been mentioned here already so I thought I would just provide a link about the story.

Sessions mulling firing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe before he retires

I will have a lot more respect for Sessions if he has the balls to fire McCabe so he does not get his retirement. I might actually think there is some sort of plan here.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Merkel just got confirmed for 4 more years. All parties in Germany are full of morons and cowards. F#ck this sh!t.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is interesting.
Could this be a sign the military is about to act?

Air Force Issues Gag Order on Press Engagements: Memo

The U.S. Air Force is curtailing its media engagements and limiting the amount of information it releases in what it says is an effort to protect operational security, according to a new memo.

The service says its latest move is in line with the new National Defense Strategy, and must "avoid giving insights to our adversaries which could erode our military advantage," according to a seven-page memo obtained by Military.com. The new guidance was first reported Monday by Defense News.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Merkel just got confirmed for 4 more years. All parties in Germany are full of morons and cowards. F#ck this sh!t.

Now think about that long and hard. I'd say maybe 40% of voters are legit full tilt retards but the 60% who voted against don't realize they're in the majority. If that pic above is legit it shows just how pointless voting is.

Now let's go back to America......

We supposedly stole back our country without bloodshed. Yeah right!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

WOW
Just saw

If so Europe should revolt. America too. #ing bloodlines.

Yes, they look like they could be sisters.
Just a coincidence, right?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That or a Q-incidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72
Hopefully a side effect of CBTS getting banned is that those members will come here... It's time there was a joining of the disparate groups across boards:

GET ORGANISED
HIVE MIND

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I guess most people see Merkel as someone who bakes cookies.. like a kindly grandmother?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

WOW
Just saw

Definitely Merkel at age 18 (according to TIME)

Here is TMay at age 13:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I guess most people see Merkel as someone who bakes cookies.. like a kindly grandmother?

Honestly i have no idea why people like her. I guess they don't want to be called *insertfavoritebuzzword* and that's a huge problem here. Most germans are afraid to go against the established order because of our stupid Nazi history. I'm above all this BS hence why i support Trump. He is authentic and doesn't hold back. His speeches especially are never boring like Obamas or Merkels. Other german anons are currently blaming Q for Merkel but really what could they have done to prevent this from happening. Schulz(worst candidate i've ever seen) is gone and the other parties are full of spineless bootlickers. The AFD was on the right track for a while but they went too far with the Nazi BS mentality.I'm on board with sending immigrant criminals back where they came from but leave the well integrated ones alone FFS. They could have easily won more votes by being more grounded.

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join