It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I think he's an insider attempting communication with Q.

So he's saying, check that - get on tracking down those black ops.

He's clearing saying that the threat was not entirely banished and thus, his retraction.

Since he was saying before that white hat ops put it down whatever it was.

He appears to be working to try to help prevent it, if he's not just a LARP and is a kind of Q2 out in the system, maybe even part of the Q related ops.

But because you're there also - it will be banished entirely.

Grateful to that person for raising the alarm.

I'm sure that Q Forces are on the case and looking closely at Texas and what's going on there, among other places in the country wherein evil has lurked and hidden for a longgg time.

Please help with the banishment, and don't forget to laugh when the whatever it is is broken up and all the supporting "demons" flee.

I don't mean arrogantly, but because of the inherent folly of human evil and wickedness which isn't as smart as it thinks it is, not when powerful historical forces of change and transformation are afoot.

The tsunami of the rising tide of civil conscious awareness is bound to generate a clearing, even in Texas.

I only hope that White Hat Patriots are on it and tracking it down hard even as we speak.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Kind of limits things when you're only on mobile, though.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If this thread is generating, at times, mega traffic by VIP IP's (trust me, it is), then for the love of God and country, and to save Dashen unnecessary labor (even though I'm sure it's a labor of love because he too knows what's at stake), I think we should really focus on making every post count, while trying to be relatively succinct, unless it's necessary to just let loose and say whatever needs to be said. Accompanying pieces of research, memes, vids, links etc to help jazz it up, and give people routes to snoop out for themselves, would also be very helpful.

Let's try to make better use of the publishing medium that is the ATS Forum Software platform.

In fact, those first indexed pages of all four threads would lend themselves very nicely to these features (upper right of eveyr page),

since what you send out is the page that you're on if I'm not mistaken.

Let's increase the sense of curiosity, investigation, and a rabbit hole journey worth making and continuing.

Let us simply TRY our very best in recognition of the eyes of the reader, among other eyes, while bearing in mind that we're in a kind of heart war (no military hardware required) with all that may entail at all levels.

Best,

Ankh

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Maybe a goofy question, but if I see none of those options: Facebook, Twitter, print, email, +, is that because the links to those accounts aren't in my profile on ATS?

In my case, I don't have FB or Twit, I don't email from this laptop, and no printer connected (network or otherwise).

I couldn't help if I wanted to, but..

Asking for all the new hires.

🤓

edit on 14-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Because I failed typing class in seventh grade. No hope for improvement.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

For them it should work.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm. Stephen Hawking died at the age of 76. Odd timing.

Interesting hypothesis: He died long time ago and his media avatar was used as form of gatekeeper. May be there is no reason to keep him "alive" anymore?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Would like to have been there when God filled him in on the mighty joke ie: that there is a God, for starters.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Feel free to RT

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Oh, the banishment work is already in progress en la Casa de Tigre.😉 Might even write me a country song, call it Beelzebub Stay the # Out of Texas.

On a serious note, my concern is that he is fear mongering. People can get hurt that way, too.

It doesn't help that for the last several days, the EBS has been going off repeatedly, with bizarre information. On Friday, it went off at about 3pm giving a test broadcast for El Paso, which is right next to Juarez, and a day's drive from here. The alert tone sounded really strange, too...way faster and metallic sounding.

The next day, it went off over the car radio and it was for the right city, but the voice part sounded like a robot instead of a person. Like robots sound in movies. Other people are talking about it, too.

I would feel this way regardless of which state he was referring to. They rule us with fear...I don't really trust anyone who essentially is doing the same thing, no matter what the intent.

Q says not to believe everything you read. I'll wait and see what happens with this guy, but for now I am remaining cautiously suspicious.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This tweet did fairly well!

Note how I gave "our" Trilliam a new last name. Looks and sounds very cool. Trilliam Anonymous.

link: twitter.com...

edit on 14-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

That's a pretty freaky Texas report right there tigertatzen.

The robot voice thing is particularly unnerving.

These are tests, strange tests, and to fear monger. Terrible.

I don't like it. And if this Q Larpish person is stoking fear, you're right, that could make them suspect, maybe. Or if nothing happens because it was prevented, an unsung hero.

That phrase was really funny and playful, "en la Casa de Tigre". lol

Texas is wide, but at the same time, nothing is impossible, so please keep up the good work!

I'm in the Vancouver Canada area. They say that out on the Island in Victoria that there are satanists, which is where the British Columbia legislature resides.

So after you're done banishing Texas, could you please do the entire West Coast of the USA, all the way up through Canada to Alaska?

I've heard that it's also considered "spooky" (West Coast of North America) for various reasons and the reason Obama flew up to Alaska (off his schedule) to re-name the two-horned Mt. McKinley, the tallest peak in North America, "Denali", meaning "The High One" or "Great One". I had two more days of successful Denali synchronicities after posting about that in this thread, which was very unusual and another story.

Maybe our magic is better than theirs?

edit on 14-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
from the index

dashen 'starts' to freak out a bit, remote car hacking, John Perry Barlow, statue of liberty, Securedrop not so secure, MKULTRA, using mentally ill people as pawns,

I think we all may be freaking out a little bit, no worries.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If you are interested in DoE mysterious mega budget on supercomputers, hinted by IBM Blue Gene node picture in Q drops, take a look at infinity/qr/ "DoE Supercomputers + Cyber-Espionage Deep Dig" thread. AI, EMF + population mind control, quantum computing and "timelines" ... lovely stuff.

Today will add Wiki page with notable resignations/deaths. 1.400 in source spreadsheet so far. Link is from chan and I'm not sure if author wants wider publicity so PM me for URL if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

There's also a news channel from Moscow that is international called RT. Probably not it either, but you never know...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfall007

Thank you for sticking with us and speaking up! Glad to have you!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

HA!
WERE BONED!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I agree with most of what you've put out but the Denali thing. He didn't name it Denali, he reverted it back to it's real name. The husky in my avatar is my Denali

The Koyukon people who inhabit the area around the mountain have referred to the peak as "Denali" for centuries. In 1896, a gold prospector named it "Mount McKinley" in support of then-presidential candidate William McKinley; that name was the official name recognized by the United States government from 1917 until 2015. In August 2015, following the 1975 lead of the state of Alaska, the U.S. Department of the Interior announced the change of the official name of the mountain to Denali.

Denali

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join