It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The chatter of the OIG report is picking up.
I'm hoping for popcorn tonight!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sounds like McCabe was less than forthcoming to the IG during his interview. Might get fired before he retires.

The IG is going to be the big Drop when it happens. We need to be ready for the attacks on it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Considering the original clue eisegesis posted reminded me of Scalia's death, I am giving much more consideration to the possibility that he was murdered than it being a natural death and that it was a preparatory step of the cabal for the Hillary puppet to further the agenda by stacking the Supreme Court.

Trump's win really threw a lot of carefully laid plans out the window.

Statists have been in a frenzy and the media circus has been in full swing.

There are continued shakes ups in the Trump administration, McCabe may actually get the axe rather than being able to take his golden parachute; about damned time we got thrown a little bone.

Things seem to be ramping up, recent Q and counter Q activity has certainly seen an increase.

Eyes up, people, my spidey senses are tingling.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
And so it begins. The /r/CBTS_Stream just got banned. People seem very concerned with this LARP. Odd.

Maybe ATS will pick up a few new Qsters.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

an explanation of each video would be helpful. I personally don't like to click the links if i can't at least see a title.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Just trying to keep these two together.

BREAKING: America First Media’s Attorney Ty Clevenger files Federal Lawsuit against FBI and DOJ seeking records on Seth Rich case

Per Attorney Ty Clevenger:

“This morning I filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit that asks a federal judge in Brooklyn to order the FBI and Department of Justice to release records concerning the murder of former Democratic National Committee employee Seth Rich.

Back in October, I wrote about the U.S. Department of Justice ordering the U.S. Attorney’s Office in D.C. to release records about the murder, but since that time not a single record has been produced. Around the same time, the FBI refused to search for records in it’s Washington, D.C. Field Office, even though that is where the records are most likely to be found. The lawsuit notes that the FBI has a history of trying to hide records from FOIA requestos and Congress.

I also asked the court to order the National Security Administration to release all of it’s communications with members of Congress regarding Seth Rich, Julian Assange, and Kim Dotcom, among others.

There seems to be a lot of interest in Seth Rich this week.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RC is for Registered Charities. From Q post on 10/28/17 asking where GS recently transferred most of his wealth in to.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I have watched them, very helpful and the map and the info is relevant. Don't be scared to search..

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nvm.

edit on 14-3-2018 by abago71 because: Another poster posted a better post than my post.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
The chatter of the OIG report is picking up.
I'm hoping for popcorn tonight!

Some of us called the firing of McCabe when they announced his retirement. Trump tweeted that McCabe has to race the clock to get it. I still think this is already old news and now it's the right time to make it official. Never underestimate Trump ever.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't think we have a liaison. I thought J&C would be a good choice...but maybe Perfect would be interested.

We talking like an envoy to the chans?

Y'all do know they think this place is cancerous and controlled by the feds, right?

As soon as anyone posts there and gives any indication that they are a member here, you can practically guarantee that they will ignore you if not outright attack you as only the chans can. You'll get some that listen, but many will just put you straight into the shill category.

That's really too bad for them, though because they miss out on so much potential.

It might be doable and it would depend on what it was we were hoping to accomplish, I do know how to navigate the chans and actually contributed a lot of content to /CFG/.

Ideas, anyone?
edit on 14-3-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: added article

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hope is important.

Q has eyes everywhere.

Everything is in its place.

QQ

(Ann wanq seriously?)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Damn it seems i missed this post. My advice is to leave the chans alone besides we are not even allowed to link to them. Especially now that /qr is overrun with pelicans this joined effort could cause major problems for ATS and our members. We already attracted enough unwanted attention at it is.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't think we have a liaison. I thought J&C would be a good choice...but maybe Perfect would be interested.

As soon as anyone posts there and gives any indication that they are a member here, you can practically guarantee that they will ignore you if not outright attack you as only the chans can. You'll get some that listen, but many will just put you straight into the shill category.

Lol, and I've always considered them pimple faced prepubescent knuckleheads. To each their own I guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's what the MSM is telling you to think. Sure some of them are just trolls but never underestimate the rest. They get sh!t done. They called two airstrikes on Daesh and conveniently the MSM didn't report it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's what the MSM is telling you to think. Sure some of them are just trolls but never underestimate the rest. They get sh!t done. They called two airstrikes on Daesh and conveniently the MSM didn't report it.

I understand all that but my position remains unchanged.

I've never once heard the MSM even mention the Chan's so I doubt that's where my impression comes from.
edit on 14-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: tigertatzen

Here's how that pic ties in with Mueller's Russia "investigation".

truepundit.com...

Posted this on FB...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think I might have found the perfect graphic for the "Intro to Q" summary.

...on a side note, are there any good/worthwhile CBTS_stream threads I should throw in the offline archive? I never really had time to follow it. Wayback is showing over 6000 urls captured. If you have title keyword or two or old url, I should be able to find it. Anything captured since yesterday was indentified as a bot and is only a splash screen. If anyone is interested, please PM me about it to keep thread clean.

OveR.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

All true. Obviously like most things we have no idea what really happened. I sincerely hope he wasn't involved that way. Yet I won't rule it out though. All peoples no matter what should be scrutinized..

I posted it as it is worth noting.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
MSM is scrambling and pushing the bogus rumor that Sessions is getting fired again. I guess they are beyond worried because nothing from the IG report has been leaked so far. I love watching the MSM quaking in their boots.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join