It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Ha HA think I remembered how to upload a picture. Seeing if this works. Found this list on Twitter not sure how accurate but a good start!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Texas peeps beware, found on Twitter, ppl discussing Qanon.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: tigertatzen

Did any of you catch this tweet from yesterday??

Austin

Tweet came thru March 11.

He then apologizes that the attack was not stopped by LEOs

Follow up

Posted today. Still not sure what to make of this guy.

There was an ad needing crisis actors for a drill at the Majestic Theater in Dallas for this weekend. What worries me is the St. Patrick's Day parade is Saturday. The Majestic theater is on Elm street, a very busy and popular area. There's also a 5K run scheduled.

Another Boston bombing type event happening? This tweet saying it hasn't been averted? Everyone living in Dallas, please keep eyes peeled. I wish I didn't have to work so I can't snoop around the area!
edit on 14-3-2018 by texasgirl because: Got cut off. Site is glitchy again!

edit on 14-3-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Here you go..

www.signupgenius.com...

Even has the list of volunteers.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Hawking had also visited Epstein's Lolita Island...

Now we have many possibilities:
* He was kidnapped
* He was part of Cabal from get go and was kept alive by hidden adrenochrome infusion system
* Clone in picture
* Picture doctored
* Picture OK, but we see an actor

Disclaimer:
From now I believe nothing ... redoing Cartesian meditation.
edit on 14-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: carewemust

Local news today said Rick Perry was moving to VA

CNN (yeah, I know) is reporting that Trump is considering making Perry the new VA Secretary. VA needs a complete top-to-bottom overhaul, and Trump's current guy doesn't seem to be getting it done.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There is a poetry slam competition happening at the Majestic Theater on Saturday, March 17 at 7pm:

dallasblack.com...

In a four-day competition women in poetry slam will compete with each other for the 2018 title. It will be held in several venues around Dallas and the final competition will be at the Majestic Theater for the 2018 championship.

Earlier that day a crisis exercise will be happening at the Majestic Theater in which the stage will collapse, sending many to area hospitals.

I have an ominous feeling about this...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Dems House Int. report

Here

Edit:
A few of the bullet points:
Hacking and dissemination of campaign emails
Campaign knowledge of email hack
Russia’s intermediaries
Elections security
Social media campaign
Financial leverage
Money-laundering and foreign payments
Post-election effects and Obstruction of Justice

Edited again:
Just found this.

CrowdStrike: The Committee needs to speak with two CrowdStrike employees who provided direct support to the DNC and interfaced with the FBI. These additional witnesses may be able to provide first-hand, technical insight into CrowdStrike’s forensic examination of the DNC’s servers and activity by Russian hackers.

Cute PR stunt. It's a list of people who Schiff swears would have provided evidence of Russian collusion, money laundering, etc., if they'd been called. It's basically every name that's ever surfaced in the same paragraph as Trump's name.

Edit: Never mind that most of the people listed have been interviewed by Mueller, and we've still heard nothing to suggest any collusion-like charges are coming. This is just Schiff trying to keep alive the hope that "the proof is out there, but we haven't found it yet."
edit on 14-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The above letter says the crisis event is taking place Sunday morning at 8am. I always get nervous with any "drill"though.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 14 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

The above letter says the crisis event is taking place Sunday morning at 8am. I always get nervous with any "drill"though.

You are right. I feel foolish now for posting that.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

oh jeez - that 'usually' means something will happen by the afternoon where innocent people will end up dead.

I have been trying to find without success, any of the key MSM shootings (the ones they push the most) where a drill was not done at or around the same timeframe.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm. Stephen Hawking died at the age of 76. Odd timing.

Interesting hypothesis: He died long time ago and his media avatar was used as form of gatekeeper. May be there is no reason to keep him "alive" anymore?

Someone started a thread on this a while ago. They showed some pretty convincing photos from some time ago (1980's, maybe?) that showed Hawking's appearance had changed significantly, for the better. The theory is that they replaced him with a lookalike, who has been working off Hawking's old work (and likely just spewing a bunch of BS). Hawking's more recent work is presumably ghost-written.

This theory would explain how he managed to live so long with a disease that should have killed him decades ago. And how he managed to have kids. Perhaps the lookalike has now died, or else he wants to spend his retirement walking & talking, so they finally "killed" Hawking officially.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Don't be! it is scary anytime there are crisis events to me! I wouldn't want anyone to be around there at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have to apologize to all

I went back and checked the date on that tweet.

I swear it was origianlly posted on March 11.

Looks like it went out March 3. The March 11 date was for a response to the original post by someone.

☹️
edit on 14-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

If they are looking the make this a race incident, then that would be a prime target.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I remember specifically that his hands were severly contracted in older pictures, but lying straigtened out on his thighs in more recent pictures.

I agree that overall he looked more healthy.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If they are looking the make this a race incident, then that would be a prime target.

That was my thought, also. And women, too.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well, here's something you don't hear or see everyday.

Richard Dawkins Suggests Eating Human Flesh to Overcome Cannibalism ‘Taboo’

From Breitbart article:

Commenting on an article from the UK’s Independent newspaper, which touts the benefits of lab-grown “clean meat,” Dawkins tweeted earlier this month that perhaps something similar could be done with human flesh, which would assist western culture in shedding yet another irrational remnant of its Judeo-Christian roots.

Familiar meat products such as chicken nuggets, sausage and even foie gras will be manufactured using the process and could be served in restaurants in the US and Asia “before the end of 2018,” Tetrick said.

Richard Dawkins suggests taking the procedure a step further and producing human “meat,” which presumably would also come from stem cells.

I don't care how hungry I am, Never ever ever!!!!

Edit:

Here is another one involving this guy.

Richard Dawkins Defends 'Mild' Pedophilia, Again and Again

From the Atlantic:

Referring to his early days at a boarding school in Salisbury, he recalled how one of the (unnamed) masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts.”

He said other children in his school peer group had been molested by the same teacher but concluded: “I don’t think he did any of us lasting harm.”

“I am very conscious that you can’t condemn people of an earlier era by the standards of ours. Just as we don’t look back at the 18th and 19th centuries and condemn people for racism in the same way as we would condemn a modern person for racism, I look back a few decades to my childhood and see things like caning, like mild pedophilia, and can’t find it in me to condemn it by the same standards as I or anyone would today,” he said.

He said the most notorious cases of pedophilia involve rape and even murder and should not be bracketed with what he called “just mild touching up.”

Thank goodness, I have never personally experienced what it is like to believe – really and truly and deeply believe ­– in hell. But I think it can be plausibly argued that such a deeply held belief might cause a child more long-lasting mental trauma than the temporary embarrassment of mild physical abuse.

What a lovely fellow!

edit on 14-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
GOOD MORNING, Q-STERS!

NEW photos of 'Teen Art' inside TP's home.
This film was recently discovered.

SAFE FOR VIEWING: (There IS appropriate editing of artwork in this film for the sake of decency and decorum)
(Art display starts @ 1:20 in video)

www.youtube.com...

"These people are sick" -Q
edit on 14-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join