It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Makes Elephants Fair Game For Hunters As Trophy Ban is Lifted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It wont work for me

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Metallicus

The ban had nothing to do with other countries hunting regulations, it was about trophy hunters bringing their trophies home..but I'm sure you knew that.

This is my favorite hunting video...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Thx I must have missed a digit.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Oh damn, that buck was, no way mofo..beat the piss out of that dude..looked like maybe was going to mount him too
, to add insult to injury.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes absolutely, if an intelligence is watching us they might just decide we are nasty violent and uncaring and do not deserve to live, at least if I was an alien watching this world I suspect that's how I would feel.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

If only the buck did mount him, that would have been a ROFL moment if there ever was one....

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Exactly

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

No kidding, I wouldn't be surprised if it has happened during rut..no hunter will ever claim that one..raped by a deer

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I think in that video the guy actually sprayed himself with deer buck/doe urine and his wife was filming.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

There is more of an explanation on that site with the man and woman being interviewed.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Thx I must have missed a digit.

Bunch of em but no prob!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6 I will agree that knowing your prey and using the proper materials to hunts said prey mostly would favor a gun. But said prey can also be hunted with a proper bow and trap set in play. And I also think that we peeps have every right to shoot a gun because we are the apex here. But for real hunting that actually needs to do is the REAL way to do it. My grand daddy let me shoot a .22 when I was a little kid. The feeling was awesome. After word he showed me bow, then his crossbow. I asked him why do you use these instead of the gun and he chuckled. Then just told me to learn how to operate and maintain everything he showed me and that was that. He is gone and to this day I firmly believe that I could take down a freaking bear with the knowledge I know. It has been done in the past more than now and if someone want to take on a apex then do so with class. Give the animal a fighting chance. While I would never choose to challenge a bear or much less a darn elephant just do it with class. Trap, chase and bow dude

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
As an accomplished hunter (I got my first kill two nights ago, stalked my prey for two hours before shooting it stone cold dead) I think If there are millions of them and are vermin yes shoot em but things like Elephants and lions well It doesn't sit well with me.
Oh and it was a rat I shot.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Making America Great again, by killing animals into extinction for "sport"

MAGA, owning the Libs...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Trump " U"A:
"Oh whole world, hate me, hate me, hate me!"

The world:
"Ok, ok, no problem!"

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Making America Great again, by killing animals into extinction for "sport"

MAGA, owning the Libs...

so true

Oh ya except facts on conservation and hunts.

but whatever, lets do all this by emotions. yeah feels good

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Don the Con is a national disgrace. he's like an orange poop smear across the upper lip on the statue of liberty.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

trophy hunting "at danger" species , what a bunch of losers , and the #tards who pose with their family on the corpse of a deceased animal ! You are not winning at life you are sucking the asshole of life

trump is a #in asshole for this , reason he lifted it because one of his mates asked him to at a campaign party and was like cmon man Ive been wanting one on my wall for ages !

how much is it gonnae take to change your mind , then wrote him a big fat cheque! boom legislation changed quicker than you can reload your rifle .

It would be better if we just paid the poachers to protect the wildlife so they earned more protecting them than poachers would for selling them.

I understand the need for culls when animal populations get too high and the animals actually damage the environment they live in , like Scotland and the deer population , where we kill upwards of 3000 deer a year to keep their population under control . Its our own fault fur hunting the wolf into extinction here.

However the elephant is a very different animal , its on the at danger species list , is being hunted actively for sport by many foreigners , the governments in Africa are against the poaching of animals on reservations and in the wild , and they have banned the export of animal parts from poachers.

edit on 8-3-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It will be a negligible amount that this ban lifting will effect. The vast majority of killed elephants are poaching for the ivory trade. This move, if anything,will reduce poaching because there will be more guides out there to report suspected poachers.

Jaden
edit on 8-3-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

A lot of nice hyperbole but no facts.....

You don't know how conservation works do You? Too long in those indoctrinating classes?

Do some research you look foolish and uninformed

Ps I don't even like Trump but your make believe mental masturbation masquerading as fact was cringe worthy
edit on 3/8/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join