It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Blaming White People' sign at post office draws ire, prompts investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Ummm....

The slaves lived in America too..

Jim Crow was in America..

The kkk revival..

All the welfare queen rhetoric..

Lynchings

The trail of tears...

Genocides of all the native americans....

Yup.. it is definitely the white people who have been colorblind the whole time..

There are still people alive today who PERSONALLY watched the public torture and lynching of Jesse Washington... right beside everyone else in town...

It is definitely BET and affirmative action that is causeibg all the drama... yea right..

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Nice to know Im considered a racist because I voted for Trump.

Typical liberal comment.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Ummm....

The slaves lived in America too..

Jim Crow was in America..

The kkk revival..

All the welfare queen rhetoric..

Lynchings

The trail of tears...

Genocides of all the native americans....

Yup.. it is definitely the white people who have been colorblind the whole time..

There are still people alive today who PERSONALLY watched the public torture and lynching of Jesse Washington... right beside everyone else in town...

It is definitely BET and affirmative action that is causeibg all the drama... yea right..

America was the only country in the entire world that did every horrible thing you listed? No other country did the same things? I bet you they werent white either.

But because it happened in America. It justifies your argument. How rich.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I understand Black History.

If I were still teaching, it would be the perfect time to study Civil Rights or maybe the CIvil War era abolitionists like Frederick Douglass.

But too often these days the assumption is made that if no one specifically mentions this or that minority, they were not involved in the past.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
its just more baiting.
My life for Ire!

a reply to: notsure1

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

everyone thinks i'm a racist because i voted for trump schtick - doesn't that get old?

eveytime i hear that whine i think puss..

does anyone have integrity?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: CreationBro

You said it. Not me. Im not going to act immature because someone may hold their cultural and ethnic identity differently.

I may disagree with some aspects of skin color pride but im not going to take the route of what the mod said.

Deny ignorance. Or whatever you choose to fit that statement.

Who are you referring to as immature?

I tried really hard to figure that out.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would probably include the Lincoln–Douglas debates in my civil rights research.
Unfortunately the truth never gets you the best grades in school so a lot of critical information gets lost.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Integrity to whom? I hold integrity to myself. I dont think Im a racist but if todays society thinks I am then so be it.

Im not changing anything about who I am. Just nice to know I can be a racist for making my opinions known.

Who said I was whining. If I was, I will gladly defer to your expertise.
edit on 5-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

(post by WarPig1939 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

4:29
youtu.be...

Taj Tarik Bey pretty on point, love when he says Phony Scholars, and looks right at "Dr." Reggie.

Basically Taj does go off on his end eventually, claiming we are all moors, amalgamated but moors.

This however greatly pisses off "Dr." Reggie. hahaha
edit on 5-3-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

(post by CreationBro removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I am the little stick, you stir me into #.

I'mma little stick man short and stout
White is my colour, you tell me to but out.
When I post a picture, hear them shout!
Oh the racist, Out Out Out.

I hear ya mr diethylamide. Safe spaces are no where to be found however.

We have to burn in the sun. *weeps a little*

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I find it interesting how on this site whenever someone brings up the actions of white supremacists

SUPREMACY NOW?

Oh heres CNN to tell us how it is.

Continue, good CNN sir.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Never mind little guy, BLM will fix it for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: CreationBro

Idk. Try thinking for yourself instead of asking someone to hold your hand?

You are an adult right?

Oh that hurts.

Maybe dont speak in passive aggressive, backwards ass riddles. Maybe dont attack people who are simply defending themselves, and others like them, for entirely justifiable reasons.

Tell me, what was immature about my initial reply? Furthermore, how was my secondary response to you any indication of non autnomous thought and asking for hand holding?

It was a genuine and honest inquiry.

So, I have another "mindless" question:

Are you a piece of #? Or do you just pretend to be one?

Was that direct enough for you?

What? You cant figure out riddles? No way! I wasnt giving you a riddle.

Telling me what I should do. Bad idea. Not gonna happen.

Going to simply ignore the rest because you cant take a hint.

Your answer to your "mindless" question.

I am. I try to be one and if you want more. Keep replying to my posts because you are no better than me since you decided to go this route.

Shouldve kept your mouth shut and took the road less traveled. I wouldve respected that more.

Posting your phone number and trying to act tough wont get anything more from me than an "LOL" for a rebuttal.

Tryhard.

edit on 5-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Your hyperbole doesn't apply to my beliefs or opinions.

The person who put this poster up never thought it would inspire anyone to hug white people, they used it as race bait plain and simple. But like I said, they could put a thousand of them up and I wouldn't care any more than I do now but I can still recognize the intent behind such a thing being done.

The fact that the police got involved enough to start an investigation and that the MSM is reporting on it makes me think it wasn't just some nobody who did it to "fight racism" but certain people trying to push a narrative that the media is more than happy to report on in order to perpetuate their own racist agenda onto the rest of their viewer base.

Please, stop assuming what I believe. I'm sure if the poster had "white people" replaced with "black people" you'd have the same stance I have right now. Be honest with yourself.

Pretty funny comment to make, first you assume what the poster intented with that poster, and says it CAN NOT be any other way, and then you complain about people assuming knowing what you believe... lol HYPOCRITE!!!
edit on 5-3-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your hyperbole doesn't apply to my beliefs or opinions.

The person who put this poster up never thought it would inspire anyone to hug white people, they used it as race bait plain and simple. But like I said, they could put a thousand of them up and I wouldn't care any more than I do now but I can still recognize the intent behind such a thing being done.

The fact that the police got involved enough to start an investigation and that the MSM is reporting on it makes me think it wasn't just some nobody who did it to "fight racism" but certain people trying to push a narrative that the media is more than happy to report on in order to perpetuate their own racist agenda onto the rest of their viewer base.

Please, stop assuming what I believe. I'm sure if the poster had "white people" replaced with "black people" you'd have the same stance I have right now. Be honest with yourself.

Funny, how you can make the first statement that assumes the intent and belief of the person(s) that put up that sign, and then make the request for others not to assume about your beliefs.

In this one post you reveal yourself to be such a hypocrite, that nothing you say going forward can be taken seriously by me.

Shame, because you used to have some valid points. Now I see that they were all just virtue signaling on your part.

edit on 3/5/2018 by Krakatoa because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Lol

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

5’8 is not little..

It is average thank you very much

:p

Lol

Man, you guys are just horrible at counterpoints..just one debate class debunks conservatism.. at least once they cover logical fallacies..

edit on 5-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join