It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Blaming White People' sign at post office draws ire, prompts investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Or they have no better argument other than to pick on my username because I disagree with them.

Let's see, ZombieZygote. The irony! Because you're like a zombie believing everything the media reports on! Bahaa!

Stupid isn't it?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I like it!

More jobs created.

Someone has to clean up all the exploded heads.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

My political beliefs and spiritual beliefs are not the same thing, they are entirely separate from one another. Me pointing out this poster as perpetuating racism has no bearing on my spiritual beliefs.

If this poster was put up by a black man and the only words changed were from "white" to "black" how would you feel about it? I'd feel the same way as I do now, that it is only perpetuating racism. I can't say that I believe you'd feel the same way as you do now though.

Like I said, if the roles were reversed would you feel the same as you do now? You don't have to tell me, you just have to be honest with yourself.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Or they have no better argument other than to pick on my username because I disagree with them.

Let's see, ZombieZygote. The irony! Because you're like a zombie believing everything the media reports on! Bahaa!

Stupid isn't it?

Indeed, that would be stupid considering that is basically the opposite of irony...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I think it is humorous.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yeah, you're right, bad example. Either way the argument against my username is childish and overplayed as it is and only seems to come from those who see my opinions as different from their own. I wonder why that is? Hmmmm, probably because they don't have any ammo against what I say and instead resort to childish attacks on my username instead of the content I post.

My political beliefs are not the same as my spiritual ones so my username shouldn't even be a factor in the discussion but apparently it is a lot.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This isn't the mud-pit, otherwise I'd say what I would like to say about that. But it isn't, so goodnight to you.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

You could surely say what you want without resorting to insults and mud-slinging couldn't you? If not then it seems that you have only reinforced what I've said about it so far in this thread. If you can't help but to lower yourself to personal attacks then you have no legitimate argument to begin with.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Not personal "attacks" per se but truth that cannot be handled by certain members non-ability to distinguish the difference between "attacks" and constructive criticism.

Your views and posts simply aren't important enough for me to delve into that realm at this point. It's not a big issue imo. So I'll just observe. Thanks.
edit on 5-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

If they're not attacks then they should be perfectly acceptable in this forum. Go for it, if it's not against the T&C's then you shouldn't have any problem posting about it.

Oh wait, so the reasoning behind not posting it has changed from this not being the mud-pit to my opinions not being important enough. I see.

Keep on doing your thing wookie. Your opinions about my opinions don't really bother me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

a reply to:

Keep on doing your thing wookie. Your opinions about my opinions don't really bother me.

Great! Then who cares, right? We both don't. Goodnight.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

You know there are many definitions of enlightened. The one I’m speaking of in particular seems fitting to bring up due to the websites motto being “Deny Ignorance”. It has no relation to spirituality. It was not an attack, but a coincidence.If you would like to go on and on about how upset you are feel free to PM me. This isn’t the time or place to attempt to derail a thread over personal emotions.

The topic at hand is about the free persecution to whites. How a whole black lives matter movement is a revelation yet a sticker posted on a post office prompts an investigation. How some races can have a whole month, holidays, the whole shebang yet if whites try it’s considered racist and blasphemous. If you want to put your head in the sand and let things ride out, fine. I’m for one looking for a change actually meaning something to me.
edit on 5-3-2018 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2018 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
"Stop Blaming White People' sign at post office draws ire, prompts investigation".

What say you?
Ire has been drawn? Oh my!

Being proud of one's color of skin: is quite ridiculous.
'Cause you had nothing to do with it.

Are you proud of having 10 toes?
Are you proud of having elbows?

Ego-traps are about. Can you see any?

Yes I'm proud of the way that God made me. I'm also sprout of my thumbs.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Sounds like someone trying to perpetuate racism passive aggressively to me.

I'd at least respect that opinion if you were consistent in expressing it for/against both sides of this divide.
edit on 5/3/18 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

You haven't been paying very close attention then.

Here's a recent example.

Thing is, the number of these types of threads with this certain slant are much more frequent than the other side doing it. 90% of the front page is right leaning material the majority of the time on these boards. Don't believe me? Check the front page on almost any given day/week and you'll see a majority right leaning threads populating it. That might be why you see my posts as inconsistent, because the board leans more heavily to one side.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

I see just as much "persecution" against white people as I do against black people. That is to say very little. The media has put people into their own little ideological and radicalized bubbles with their sensationalism. Things are just fine for the most part outside of what the media chooses to regurgitate to the masses day after day.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So, what I get from this so far is... Black people can have black pride. Muslims can have Hug A Muslim things. But white pride and hug a white person is perpetuating racism because it's obviously done to make a point.

Uhhh, and the others arent?

Hug a Muslim or you hate muslims. Racist.
Don't complain about Black pride or you hate POC. Racist.
Don't say anything positive about white people. Racist.

Nope and nope. what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Let the whiny people who whine, whine because it shows their true COLOURS...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You didn’t really read did you? I said free persecution as in blacks are able to call a white person racist,say racial slurs, make holidays/months dedicated to them, they’re able to close freeways/streets, riot, etc. With very little to no backlash, even gaining support from news agencies and social media.

But if a white person would do those very same things it would be considered racist and hateful prompting full retaliation by media, persons, and police. That’s just for coming up with the idea rather than actually doing it.

Now is that considered equal persecution by both sides? Or is that what you’re talking about as equal?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

a reply to:

Great! Then who cares, right? We both don't. Goodnight.

Hey man, thanks for .. taking the time out your busy schedule to let us know how you feel, drop us your facebook addy so I can click like...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I fear for our future if anyone were to get fined or unlawfully charged for yelling "It's Ok To Be White" in public.

Then we will know tyranny has officially become the law of the land.
edit on 5-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join