It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Blaming White People' sign at post office draws ire, prompts investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The stupidest thing any human can participate in is pride over their physical characteristics.

Anyone who feels pride over their skin color is an idiot. If you feel i have insulted you....good. I like insulting idiots.

If you want to have pride....earn it. Ill respect that. Unearned pride the stuff of Nazis.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The same can be said for people being shamed for their skin color or physical characteristics. It's an idiot's perspective. If you want to have pride, have pride. Whether or not anyone "earns" it is debatable. Who cares if they did or not? Does it really matter?

Nazi or not. No one should be made to think a certain way in regards to what culture or skin color or creed is deemed racist and what is not, Ever. You would be no better than the Nazi's.

edit on 5-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Anyone who cares about skin color is beneath my ability to communicate with.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ZombieZygote

As for that person's username, I actually see people call out the blatant hypocrisy of it about every other week. 😂

Because they have to resort to my username to make themselves feel better about their opinions probably. The lowest form of debate is personal attacks on someone.

I like your User Name, mostly.
edit on 5-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I agree on that. It's a Neanderthals way of thinking. Yet it happens...

It takes all of us to make the world go around as it does today. At least we don't have to like everyone that makes their judgements about other people.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

a reply to: ZombieZygote

As for that person's username, I actually see people call out the blatant hypocrisy of it about every other week. 😂

Because they have to resort to my username to make themselves feel better about their opinions probably. The lowest form of debate is personal attacks on someone.

I like your User Name, mostly.

Ummm...it's not just a username...it's a claim...perhaps the individual claiming such...should live by the standards of the claim...

I'd rather chuckle at the immense irony though...

Me loves some irony...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
I fear for our future if anyone were to get fined or unlawfully charged for yelling "It's Ok To Be White" in public.

Then we will know tyranny has officially become the law of the land.

I'm proud to be white, y'all.
And it's all right, y'all.

And if you try to take what's mine
I'll probably be hassled, y'all.

Cause I'm the type of wigger that's made to last
Take my right to be white,
I'll get a cop on my ass...

Wiggers with attitude.. Coming to a radio station near you, in 2999.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I would think it's a risk to be proud of anything. When you place yourself on a pedestal, there is always someone there to try and knock you down. Shouldn't even be proud to be human these days because of all the bad humans have done to ourselves and the planet.

Show pride in your life's accomplishments and you get some people giving you the Obama speech, "you didn't make that". Really become successful and you're part of the 1% rich that exploit everyone else. Change your life for the better, like kicking a drug habit, you're a recovering addict. Stop being a criminal to live a straight life, you're just an ex-con. Have pride being a good mother or a house wife and the feminists are all over that. Come from a poor family even if your no longer poor and you're still trailer trash.

As far as white culture goes, at least you can be proud to be German during Octoberfest, or Irish on Saint Patrick's day, or Polish during a Polish festival, just don't be proud any other time or place it would seem. Outside of what is allowed, a proud German could be a Nazi, a proud Irishman could be a drunk soccer hooligan, etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I didnt say I agreed with the user just that I thought the name was 'ok'. He'll get why I said what I did for other reasons.

The Irony oh yeah!

btw I'm not really a LumberJack.
edit on 5-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Sounds like someone trying to perpetuate racism passive aggressively to me. I'm sure they knew what the reaction from people would be which is why they probably did it. I don't really care though, people can do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and it's pretty dumb to launch an investigation on it, waste of taxpayer money.

I bet if it were a sign saying "Stop blaming Black people" you would be ok with it though.

Funny the double standard today in the USA, its all whities fault.

And yet South Africa is on the verge of a genocide committed against white people, and not a peep.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I never understood black history month , to me black history and white history here is just American history.

You don't understand something, so you equate it something else and keep it moving.

Classic.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

I agree on that. It's a Neanderthals way of thinking. Yet it happens...

It takes all of us to make the world go around as it does today. At least we don't have to like everyone that makes their judgements about other people.

Yet the neanderthals were possibly more cultured than early humans very long ago in some respects.

Oh the irony.

I'm proud of the body and physical characteristics with all of my imperfections, asymmetries, paleness, fatness, given to me by my parents, who I love dearly.

It's out of sincere gratitude to my parents and self respect...not out of some idea that any of it means superiority or inferiority.

Apparently this makes me a dumbass sub human that is unworthy of some people's divine word.

Deny ignorance...
edit on 5-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am the little stick, you stir me into #.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Jimminy jimminy jimminy

Glick.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

You said it. Not me. Im not going to act immature because someone may hold their cultural and ethnic identity differently.

I may disagree with some aspects of skin color pride but im not going to take the route of what the mod said.

Deny ignorance. Or whatever you choose to fit that statement.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I find it interesting how on this site whenever someone brings up the actions of white supremacists we're told the best thing to do is ignore them and racism will go away. When threads are posted discussing actions people have taken to combat white supremacists we're told they're just perpetuating racism.

However, when there's a thread about perceived racism against white people suddenly racism is a major deal that needs to be actively put down. When there's a thread made about people trying to combat this perceived racism they're given a great round of applause.

Interesting double standard if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Maybe because it is blantantly racist..

Which is why the authors posted it.. they knew it was racist and were trolling..

Personified by the fact it specifically states that those “being lazy” are obviously those who are not white..

I would be suprised if the author was actually racist, and not just some idiot trolling..

The people who champion his petty little action are mostly racists..

But I would bet dollars to donuts there are more conservative sites spreading this to racebait than liberal sites who are “triggered”...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Im just sick of the "insert minority" appreciation/ history month.

Or having separate channels dedicated to people of skin colors or ethnicities.

We live in America. F***king Act Like It!!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Well that covers ATLEAST half the trump supporters lol..

They never do pass up the chance to talk about “white genocides” , the white males being the most discriminated against” and “how proud they are of their white heritage..”

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What part of it is racist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join