It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Blaming White People' sign at post office draws ire, prompts investigation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's funny but I don't think stuff like this actually helps anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
bullying is wrong and i apologize to the posters on here that i trivialized their experiences. i do not deny that white people are getting hate as well, it seems that at this day and age we are all going through it. muslims, indians, african americans, hispanics, immigrants legal or not and now white people as well. i just try my best to be a good person and be friendly with everyone until they give me a reason not to. i wish more people would do the same.

what i do deny is the existence of full blown racism against any one group of people in the united states, in this country you can still create a wonderful life for yourself with motivation and hard work. we have come along way since the 60's and we need to embrace our differences but also realize we have more in common than not.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm a white guy and no one has ever blamed me for anything.

If you feel like your a victim here, it's probably because your lazy.
That's probably because you don't actually work in liberal orgs. I do. About 5% of people involved project on me because I'm a white male. To the point that other SJW friends there, who range from black guys to white women, have stated exactly that. "He gets a lot of flack for being a white guy." Stop being naive.

I'm not naive. I'm telling you my experience. I'm almost 50. Been in the Army, in public education, in telecommunications companies, on non profits, in restaraunts, in management, in martial arts, owned several business lived in rural America and big cities like Las Vegas. Not once have i ever been discriminated against because I'm white, no one ever blamed me for anything and I've had a great life.

If you're a white male and life is unfair, it's because your lazy or worse close mindedness and unwillingness to change.

I guess you have never been to South Africa then.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dmvr34

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm a white guy and no one has ever blamed me for anything.

If you feel like your a victim here, it's probably because your lazy.
That's probably because you don't actually work in liberal orgs. I do. About 5% of people involved project on me because I'm a white male. To the point that other SJW friends there, who range from black guys to white women, have stated exactly that. "He gets a lot of flack for being a white guy." Stop being naive.

I'm not naive. I'm telling you my experience. I'm almost 50. Been in the Army, in public education, in telecommunications companies, on non profits, in restaraunts, in management, in martial arts, owned several business lived in rural America and big cities like Las Vegas. Not once have i ever been discriminated against because I'm white, no one ever blamed me for anything and I've had a great life.

If you're a white male and life is unfair, it's because your lazy or worse close mindedness and unwillingness to change.

I guess you have never been to South Africa then.

We're talking about the United States but have you ever heard of Apartheid? That's where..there was this system of institutionalized racial segregation and discrimination that existed in South Africa between 1948 and 1994. The system was based on white supremacy and the repression of the black majority of the population for the benefit of the politically and economically dominant group, Afrikaners, and other Whites.

Are you really trying to say you're white, live in South Africa and have been treated unfairly? LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Your hyperbole doesn't apply to my beliefs or opinions.

The person who put this poster up never thought it would inspire anyone to hug white people, they used it as race bait plain and simple.

And you know this because you're psychic right?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join