It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw or felt Jesus a few times, what does it mean?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So what does Jesus "feel" like?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So what does Jesus "feel" like?

I can tell you what it feels like because he brought me into his presence a couple times. How it feels depends on why he wants to address you. You won't have to ask him this since your conscious will do it for you. He is very forgiving and kind though, and you can take that with you and live a better way in obedience to his mercy.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No words really for describing it.

But my attempt..,
You feel very small when seeing him in all his might and glory, (again) no words can describe it! You feel scared as well of course but it's also very beautiful and great, seeing the most beautiful and greatest thing ever, how would you feel?
You also feel shortcoming compared.. so to speak, like you are not much compared with what you see.. (or at least personally speaking).

Just that you may see such a thing, have this experience!!! I guess that comes closest for describing it.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
First of all, there is no Jesus.
Mary named her son after Joshua
I think his real earthly name is Yeshua.
His real name is "the Word"

Make sure he doesn't look like any of the pictures you have seen before, because that isn't him.
He does speak to people who don't believe in him. Look at Saul/Paul....
When he does, it will change your life

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ikonik
Hey everyone, Im new here and I've been meditating off and on for a couple years now and have had some interesting experiences. Recently, I had three experiences (not while meditating but while being in between sleep and awake) where I felt Jesus Christ's presence or energy. Now I am not Christian nor really religious at all, but since I started meditating I've experienced these types of events. One time stood out especially.

I was in between sleep and awake where I thought I saw His face and the outline of it, I definitely felt a higher love energy and my heart starting racing, but that's where it got interesting, I felt as if HIs energy merged with me. I'm not sure if that actually happened, it could've been something else, but I definitely "felt" that, it's hard to describe. A couple other times I saw Jesus as well but they were in dreams. Just the other night I definitely saw Jesus on a cross and in another dream I vaguely remember dreaming of him coming down from the clouds.

What do these experiences mean?

Not all that unusual... But the true meaning is meant for you. No one can "interpret" such things meant for you.

Opinions yes. But it occurred with you, by you and for you. Not really unusual I'd say to see as you did... But it's meaning is for you and you alone. *

*PS I've had a few instances myself in 45 yrs of meditating.. Congrats!
Best.... M. S.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What did he look like? White with long brown hair and blue eyes? If so, that's not Jesus but the version depicted in European art.

The time I saw Him His face was too bright to see except I could tell He was smiling.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonik
How do you recognize Jesus?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I saw bright light too, but I dismissed it as hallucination. I didn't sleep much due to work stress. We had few conversations. Nothing revealing to me. I didn't think it was Jesus. More like an angel, because I can't tell it's gender. So I guess, the being must been drawn from my experience, which is not real.

It never change how I perceive god. I remain skeptic, although I do not completely rule it out.

edit on 3-3-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

I saw the body all right, and had the impression of a face until I looked straight at it.

It was the force of feeling I felt when looking at it that went with the brightness.

You only feel love like that in a few special instances in this life, but in that moment, I was bathed in it.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
First of all, there is no Jesus.
Mary named her son after Joshua
I think his real earthly name is Yeshua.
His real name is "the Word"

Make sure he doesn't look like any of the pictures you have seen before, because that isn't him.
He does speak to people who don't believe in him. Look at Saul/Paul....
When he does, it will change your life

That can technically be true but still be irrelevant to us since he knows who we are referring to when we do call him "Jesus".

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I thought I saw His face and the outline of it...

Did he look like the image below?

According to two children who have seen him personally, this is what he looks like:

Child prodigy Akiane painted ‘Prince of Peace’ when she was 8 years old.

In the book, Heaven is for Real,Colton Burpo said that of all the renditions of Jesus, the only one that looked like the guy he saw in Heaven was the one painted by Akiane.

Read the book "Heaven is for Real" A little boy went to heaven during surgery. They kept showing him pictures asking if that's what Jesus looked like till it was so many they just started asking what was wrong with it. He looked at the painting where Jesus is looking strait at you and he said "Nothings wrong with that. That's the one!" Source

edit on 3.3.2018 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The mouth looks right.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

I thought I saw His face and the outline of it...

Did he look like the image below?

Excuse me, but a green-eyed Caucasian who spoke Aramaic as a native language? Only if Santa Claus is a tall Black guy in a Zulu costume.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I too have seen Christ in vivid dream.
But... He was Caucasian and had blonde curly locks, long, down to his back. Also... He had blue eyes.
And he wore a white robe.
He showed me a plain field... With green grass and a circular patch of black soil. Blue skies and white clouds. In all... I figured there was/is/will never be a tree there. So I became anti Christ.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Oh I did see him in a dream

I was looking at the full moon to the west, but almost over head. A large window opened up and Christ looked out and spoke. He said " The time of the Church has come to an end". And then I woke up. His face was brilliant. Powerful. Commanding.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ikonik

If he calls back try and get his number. I have a few questions..

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Call my name. Me.

soundcloud.com...

Awesome.

edit on 3 4 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 4 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Seems like you are able to get to that spot where (not while meditating but while being in between sleep and awake) where you allow some interference from other levels of awareness.

Some souls have the extreme clarity session and then a single instance of (not while meditating but while being in between sleep and awake) and their bodies are reconfigured. They energetic spiritual world can be felt and increased awareness and understanding happen. Body bliss mode follows.

Some souls have a more gentle awareness increasing where they slowly learn one experience at a time.

As always understand the basics and no One can remove your understanding or redirect your understanding.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Seems like you are able to get to that spot where (not while meditating but while being in between sleep and awake) where you allow some interference from other levels of awareness.

Some souls have the extreme clarity session and then a single instance of (not while meditating but while being in between sleep and awake) and their bodies are reconfigured. They energetic spiritual world can be felt and increased awareness and understanding happen. Body bliss mode follows.

Some souls have a more gentle awareness increasing where they slowly learn one experience at a time.

As always understand the basics and no One can remove your understanding or redirect your understanding.

You are over thinking it.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

From your point of view.

At awareness level 1.0 it is spot on and my message is for people wanting to reach 1.0.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join