It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks is resigning from the Whitehouse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

so it couldn't be she's just perusing other interest? Have none of you ever left a job for another?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Like rats leaving a sinking ship.

IF that's the case when is Never Trump going to leave the ship?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

When are you going to?.
Has the penny dropped yet?.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: neo96

When are you going to?.
Has the penny dropped yet?.

Really want that ?

You'd have no one to disparage.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
#Whiteliesmatter

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
and the dumbest.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yawwwwwnnnn..

Let me know when they perp walk a Russian or Donald Trump.

Until then then just some wishful thinking, something you practice a lot.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Both Hicks and the house made a statement praising each other.

Apparently Hicks was very good. So the lashing and mockery about “hiring the best people” is reaching a bit.

Maybe it’s personal matters or pursuing other interests. But I won’t ruin it for Trump haters dancing about this.

It was funny watching the daily crying on msnbc earlier and seeing the news about it come up. The anchor and commenters were smiling about it. You should see j Acosta on CNN. Lol.

Anyway, I concur with DBC.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Um....

The white house has about two thousand employees.

One is resigning.

So that to you makes this a sinking ship, the end of days, everyone has to wear sackcloth and ashes if they are not liberal...

Calls for impeachment in your thread... because someone is resigning from the white house.

Do people like you not understand why the Democrats lost the last presidential election, the generals before, the generals before that, lost a thousand states democratic seats and are now poised for a disaster in 2018?

You and your kind have ramped up the level of hysteria in the media and on the political front so high that nobody, anywhere that is a normal person in America can take you seriously anymore.

I'm happy you have, tbh.... fence sitters and 50 year Democratic voters in my family have decided that y'all are insane and have swapped to R not because they want to, but because they want to still be known as rational people. These people live in California.

edit on 28-2-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Um....

The white house has about two thousand employees.

One is resigning.

So that to you makes this a sinking ship, the end of days, everyone has to wear sackcloth and ashes if they are not liberal...

Calls for impeachment in your thread... because someone is resigning from the white house.

Do people like you not understand why the Democrats lost the last presidential election, the generals before, the generals before that, lost a thousand states democratic seats and are now poised for a disaster in 2018?

You and your kind have ramped up the level of hysteria in the media and on the political front so high that nobody, anywhere that is a normal person in America can take you seriously anymore.

I'm happy you have, tbh.... fence sitters and 50 year Democratic voters in my family have decided that y'all are insane and have swapped to R not because they want to, but because they want to still be known as rational people. These people live in California.

Hope Hicks is not one in two thousand, she is one of the closest of Trump's aides and has been with him for years. He has said she is like family. Can't wait for the rest of his family to vacate the white house as well! Trump will be lost without her. I bet he's furious right now, only time will tweet. I mean tell.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The Trump team is collapsing in on itself under the mountain of lies.

IMPEACH!

Is that you Maxine ?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

How many of them are close trump associates or have been to trump tower?

And while we're on the subject, how many employees have resigned or been fired from this Whitehouse? I do believe Hope makes thirty eight. In one year.

Finally there's the question How many people work at the white house and the age old answer is about a third of them. Lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzelfuzz

Oh yeah that's it. She got a better offer than working in the white house at the side of the president.

Maybe she'll be on big brother too.
edit on 2282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Hope is one of 1,897. So yep, about one of 2000.

Thank you for posting your personal angst. Do you scream at the sky every Friday? Are you even American? How weird does it feel every day to wake up and hope that America fails, so you can feel better about your ideology? Which is what, btw... that we all fail?

In unrelated news, we have another Special Council coming up, with a Federal Grand Jury. About Obama and Hillary. Mueller is a part of that.

Life is tough lately for progressives. I'm pretty happy about that.

But keep hoping and praying that as a country we fail.. see you in the 2018 elections with your message!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

It's a headline I didn't think would be brought here. So I brought it. If you're not interested you're not.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Todays news cycle is really triggering you, huh.
edit on 28-2-2018 by crtrvt because: Typo.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sweety, you are talking about employee turnover.

It is currently high in the white house because they are under constant barrage by your ilk, the party of peace and love that has no issue harassing people, denigrating them, accusing them of things they didn't do, raking them over the coals socially and accusing them of things they never did.

Then they finally say screw it and leave because they are at the point where they are worried about their family members and then your side goes.... HAH! All these people are leaving... it must be because the administration is bad!!!

You and yours are a cancer.. social bullies that use every means necessary to abuse your political opponents and then drive them into the dirt if you can. You spoke one time about karma. I read your post and smiled about that, because girl, you have no idea what's in your future if that is true.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Sorry, as a political moderate I don't... "trigger". A phrase owned by the left that they are embarrassed about and try to project on to anyone else and I understand why because it's.. embarrassing to you. I don't need a pony to ride or a puppy to hug today... I'm not a progressive.

I was merely pointing out that your ideology sucks. Feel free to rebut that without feeling... triggered.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
W/e Hope Hicks could admit to torching my house with gas can in hand for no reason I would still say that is one of the finest women ever to walk the earth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join