It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks is resigning from the Whitehouse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sweety, you are talking about employee turnover.

It is currently high in the white house because they are under constant barrage by your ilk, the party of peace and love that has no issue harassing people, denigrating them, accusing them of things they didn't do, raking them over the coals socially and accusing them of things they never did.

Then they finally say screw it and leave because they are at the point where they are worried about their family members and then your side goes.... HAH! All these people are leaving... it must be because the administration is bad!!!

You and yours are a cancer.. social bullies that use every means necessary to abuse your political opponents and then drive them into the dirt if you can. You spoke one time about karma. I read your post and smiled about that, because girl, you have no idea what's in your future if that is true.

Reminds me of Overwatch!

This explains a great deal about you then.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

a reply to: crtrvt

The alt-right is terrified of powerful black woman. And we all know why.

So as a liberal conservative, why would I be worried about a strong black woman running for president?

Is it because the left is all about skin color and gender, so they think that candidate doesn't need ideas or ideals, just a skin tone and a vagina to gather all the "D" votes?

They're not gonna be happy about you revealing their campaign strategy.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Willtell

Faux news would tell you the Trump Administration has accomplished more than any in history.

For the record, I was just watching Bret Baier and he said there's been more resignations and firings in the first year of this administration than any other he can remember.

Draining the D.C. swamp takes special people with thick armor and determination. Very rare qualities. Burnout will remain a common occurrence until the job is finished, or the Swamp wins.

This is what delusional thinking looks like.

You've already convinced yourself of an outcome of something that isn't even happening.

I'm sure the next Q drop will really seal Obama and Hillary's fate, though! Or maybe the part six megathread.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
She's had a really bad time. First she finds out her boyfriend is a wife-beater. Then after a grueling nine hours of questioning, she returns to the WH after her 'white lies' comments, and Trump asks her "How could you have been so stupid?"

She wants off the roller-coaster. Who can blame her.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Lumenari

I read your post and smiled about that, because girl, you have no idea what's in your future if that is true.

That sounds like a threat. What do you have in mind?

Odd that you would make that sound like a threat. I was talking about karma. You know, getting what you give.

Although on reflecting on your own posts, I can understand why you would see that as a threat.

You know, karma and all.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: visitedbythem
At least she was born a female. That's more then michelle can say.

How does your mind go from the White House communication director is resigning to Michelle Obama is a man? You've got some hate in you, huh?

I heard Melania Trump used to be a whore. And thats not true either.

Jesus...

The alt-right is terrified of powerful black woman. And we all know why.

Especially a non-intelligent one.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I read your post and smiled about that, because girl, you have no idea what's in your future if that is true.

Odd that you would make that sound like a threat. I was talking about karma. You know, getting what you give.

Although on reflecting on your own posts, I can understand why you would see that as a threat.

You know, karma and all.

I was just wondering because your hatred of people of "your kind" or "your ilk" is very apparent. Karma didn't even enter into the equation.

I've been marginalized as a "people like you" and deemed a 2nd class designation... I'm a little paranoid of the right wing with their call for "revolution" We know who will be the targets.
edit on 28-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Odd that you would make that sound like a threat.

Some people just really, really badly want to be a victim. Of something. Anything. It's a lifestyle.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It is currently high in the white house because they are under constant barrage by your ilk, the party of peace and love that has no issue harassing people, denigrating them, accusing them of things they didn't do, raking them over the coals socially and accusing them of things they never did.

Then they finally say screw it and leave because they are at the point where they are worried about their family members and then your side goes.... HAH! All these people are leaving... it must be because the administration is bad!!!

You and yours are a cancer.. social bullies that use every means necessary to abuse your political opponents and then drive them into the dirt if you can. You spoke one time about karma. I read your post and smiled about that, because girl, you have no idea what's in your future if that is true.

Calling other people cancer then proceeding to be cancer

Reminds me of Overwatch!

Reminds me why I usually don't read your posts. This is the first and last of yours that I will reply to, because it's on the same level as debating my cat. Nothing will come of it and you just won't understand.

Cancer is something that is a malignancy that grows within its host, eventually consuming all resources and killing itself and the host. A definition of liberal progressivism.

I'm not that. You are. Give me one minute of your life. Get up, leave the computer, go in the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Really look at yourself. Then understand that you are on the wrong side of history. You are the taker of other's freedoms, the eventual ruin of America. You are the bad guy. You are a net loss, ideologically. Proven historically.

Please start thinking ahead. You are better than what you are right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Calling other people cancer then proceeding to be cancer

Reminds me of Overwatch!

Reminds me why I usually don't read your posts. This is the first and last of yours that I will reply to, because it's on the same level as debating my cat. Nothing will come of it and you just won't understand.

Cancer is something that is a malignancy that grows within its host, eventually consuming all resources and killing itself and the host. A definition of liberal progressivism.

I'm not that. You are. Give me one minute of your life. Get up, leave the computer, go in the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Really look at yourself. Then understand that you are on the wrong side of history. You are the taker of other's freedoms, the eventual ruin of America. You are the bad guy. You are a net loss, ideologically. Proven historically.

Please start thinking ahead. You are better than what you are right now.

I'm a registered Republican who supported Ron Paul but hey, you aren't the first ATS poster who thinks you me.

I bet you do debate your cat.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You know, karma and all.

I was just wondering because your hatred of people of "your kind" or "your ilk" is very apparent. Karma didn't even enter into the equation.

I've been marginalized as a "people like you" and deemed a 2nd class designation... I'm a little paranoid of the right wing.

I'm a little paranoid of a ideology that shames people into oblivion and then acts like they are somehow a victim when they are called to task on it. An ideology like that should be marginalized. Because at the end of the day it just makes everyone in the society a lesser person.

So not so well played, your response.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Well she admits lying for trump, as everyone in his administration does all the time. :

Her willingness to lie for Trump, is what Trump regards as demonstration of "loyalty".

We can see, that whenever Trump asks people if their are loyal to him, he's really asking if they are willing to put their neck on the line, and lie to protect him.

Her willingness to do exactly that, made her special to Trump. He could trust people who lie for him, because it's their neck at risk and not his.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Well she admits lying for trump, as everyone in his administration does all the time. :

Her willingness to lie for Trump, is what Trump regards as demonstration of "loyalty".

We can see, that whenever Trump asks people if their are loyal to him, he's really asking if they are willing to put their neck on the line, and lie to protect him.

Her willingness to do exactly that, made her special to Trump. He could trust people who lie for him, because it's their neck at risk and not his.

And they must do that knowing fully well it doesn't work both ways. It's a one-way street. (I'll decline to comment on where that street may lead.)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

This is why right after she said that she was forced to resign?

And just to play devil's advocate, name one White House Communications Director who wouldn't lie to the media.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Apparently Trump berated Hope and it's not the first time. This was the last straw and she bailed.

I hope she writes a book about Trump. She knows all the slimy details.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Now this is a tick tock.. Hope Hicks tell all. And she can run to Mueller.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
She's had a really bad time. First she finds out her boyfriend is a wife-beater. Then after a grueling nine hours of questioning, she returns to the WH after her 'white lies' comments, and Trump asks her "How could you have been so stupid?"

She wants off the roller-coaster. Who can blame her.

It's all her fault. After all the time she spent with Trump, she learnt nothing in the end.

I can just imagine the conversation she had with Trump, after her testimony.

Trump "Hicks, didn't I tell you, never admit you lied? Always, deny, deny, deny, stick to your story. Never change it. If you repeat your story over and over, it eventually becomes the truth."

Hicks, "Sorry, Donald, I messed up. They pressured me. I caved in. I'd better quit, now."

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23190357]neo96[/post

Maybe it’s personal matters or pursuing other interests.

Well, she did want to leave in 2015, but she stayed on at Trump's request.

Hicks was told she couldn't work for both the political and corporate branches of the Trump team. She had to choose: Join the campaign or go back to the kids' floor of Trump Tower. Hicks, who hates to disappoint, nonetheless told Lewandowski he'd have to find a new press secretary…[but] Hicks reconsidered when Trump told her to stay.

gq.com

Hope Wiki

And for all the "Generation Tide Pod" kids out there with their intellectually stimulating wishful thinking posts, you have no idea how deep it has gotten for the DNC.

April 27. Watch.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

And they must do that knowing fully well it doesn't work both ways. It's a one-way street. (I'll decline to comment on where that street may lead.)

Well, the trade is, you loyal to Trump, and he pays you, gets you contracts, gets you work, introduces you to his networks to help you succeed, give you good references, even if you're fired like Porter, etc..But, he's definitely not going to lie for you in return. He has other things to "trade".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join