It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks is resigning from the Whitehouse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

You have quite the active imagination. You should write a fiction novel.

Can you answer these?

How did Hicks get involved with the Trump organization?
Why was she hired in the first place?
What was her father's occupation?
What did her father's father do for a living?
What did her mother's father do for a living?

edit on 28-2-2018 by CoramDeo because: Space

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: aethertek
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You're aware that her resigning doesn't mean that position will remain unfilled for the next 3 years right?

Oh quite true there have already been quite a few just from that position or immediately adjacent to it. It's a regular revolving door.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No special counsel is coming up. But this one just made a sharp turn towards trump.
Rut roh.
We're ya been since 2012 ???
edit on 2282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

No special counsel is coming up. But this one just made a sharp turn towards trump.

Based on nothing but your dreams.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: AMPTAH

You have quite the active imagination. You should write a fiction novel.

Can you answer these?

How did Hicks get involved with the Trump organization?
Why was she hired in the first place?

She was hired because Trump thought she was pretty.

He complemented her on her looks, she smiled, and thanked him, and so he gave her the job because Donald likes having good looking women around him.

It's as simple as that. Not complicated.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Today's news cycle is starting to feel more like the spin cycle on my high speed washer!

And another tidbit that's just curious...
Jeff Sessions , Rod Rosenstein and Joel Francisco all had dinner together tonight at some posh DC restaurant allowing themselves to be photographed enjoying each other's company. After Sessions strongly fired back at trumps tweets today about his investigative priorities. A show of strength? Adding it to the whirlwind of news today it's, well like I said, curious.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The EU seems to be very positive about the resignation of Hicks. I wonder whether this will end up being as positive for their nefarious EU-NATO plans as they are hoping for!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sweety, you are talking about employee turnover.

It is currently high in the white house because they are under constant barrage by your ilk, the party of peace and love that has no issue harassing people, denigrating them, accusing them of things they didn't do, raking them over the coals socially and accusing them of things they never did.

Then they finally say screw it and leave because they are at the point where they are worried about their family members and then your side goes.... HAH! All these people are leaving... it must be because the administration is bad!!!

You and yours are a cancer.. social bullies that use every means necessary to abuse your political opponents and then drive them into the dirt if you can. You spoke one time about karma. I read your post and smiled about that, because girl, you have no idea what's in your future if that is true.

Calling other people cancer then proceeding to be cancer

Reminds me of Overwatch!

Reminds me why I usually don't read your posts. This is the first and last of yours that I will reply to, because it's on the same level as debating my cat. Nothing will come of it and you just won't understand.

Cancer is something that is a malignancy that grows within its host, eventually consuming all resources and killing itself and the host. A definition of liberal progressivism.

I'm not that. You are. Give me one minute of your life. Get up, leave the computer, go in the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Really look at yourself. Then understand that you are on the wrong side of history. You are the taker of other's freedoms, the eventual ruin of America. You are the bad guy. You are a net loss, ideologically. Proven historically.

Please start thinking ahead. You are better than what you are right now.

For the love of god get over yourself.

"Proven historically" is that conservatives pushing against the moral arc of the universe, lose. They lost with respect to the real property requirement to vote, lost with respect to the civil war, direct election of senators, women's vote, American apartheid, the Civil Rights movement, gay marriage, and a million other social issues, the progressive ideal that "all are equal under the law" has won. That is the ideology that history has proven.

That doesn't make conservatives "bad guys" in any way.

But, at each of those points, with each of those victories for the liberal American ideal, there've been people like you standing there stating that the liberal is the enemy and "bad." They've gotten rolled each time.

Many of them were equally self-important.

I'd say to go look at yourself, but I can't possibly match the irreducibly "toolish" tone of yours.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yes, wow, Sessions, Rosenstein and Solicitor General Noel Francisco (who would be the one in charge of the Mueller investigation if Rosenstein is fired) all having a very public show of solidarity after trump publicly lashing out again at sessions today.
Honestly after hearing Trump's 'gun grab, due process be damned' # today nothing in this crazy Trump timeline can surprise me...we are living in incredulous times, my friend.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: mzinga

Funny thing about this witch hunt, they're actually finding a whole lot of witches. Oh, and Hope looks like a smart girl. Best move on before the stink of this administration has her flipping burgers at McDonald's.

She was the most attractive outta place person in the White House. Im not saying more...except Im sure Melania-ski is REAL glad she's away from her hubby now...before she had to admit things under oath. She got out QUICK.

Hmmmmnnnnnn?????

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: mzinga

Funny thing about this witch hunt, they're actually finding a whole lot of witches. Oh, and Hope looks like a smart girl. Best move on before the stink of this administration has her flipping burgers at McDonald's.

She was the most attractive outta place person in the White House. Im not saying more...except Im sure Melania-ski is REAL glad she's away from her hubby now...before she had to admit things under oath. She got out QUICK.

Hmmmmnnnnnn?????

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

wasn't she dating the abuse guy ? (sorry I forgot his name ) Wonder if it has anything to do with that . Still don't see how the charges against Page and Manafort have anything to do with the Trump investigation . If it leads to other charges then get it done . The longer this goes on the more divided this country is . Personally I am tired of it . If Trump is guilty I would think they would know by now .

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

sounds more like the reason for leaving .

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
She's gonna be fine, FOX will hire I'm sure.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join