It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks is resigning from the Whitehouse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Let me know when they have a 'real' investigation with some teeth on Obama or Hillary. Until then, Trump is the only one with an active investigation with indictments . Sugarcoat it all you want, spin at will.. But those are the facts. You can't Q or Faux News that.

If the FISA thing takes off and people have been found guilty will be saying the same thing then. But this constant deflection of 'Nothing to see here' ... 'Witch Hunt'' Etc is tired, old and just flat incorrect. If there was an active investigation against Hillary or Obama that had this much action you guys would be frothing at the mouth.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What a week or so ago was the alleged wife beater who left.

It’s a fiasco, a joke.

This is the most rotten, confused, incompetent administration in history

How can anyone still defend this incompetent joke of an administration.

Numerous unqualified people in all kinds of positions that render a mockery of a government.

This is one great big ugly side show

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The Trump team is collapsing in on itself under the mountain of lies.

IMPEACH!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I hope they do not impeach him tbh Pence is going to be ten times as bad.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
At least she was born a female. That's more then michelle can say.

How does your mind go from the White House communication director is resigning to Michelle Obama is a man? You've got some hate in you, huh?

I heard Melania Trump used to be a whore. And thats not true either.

Jesus...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Faux news would tell you the Trump Administration has accomplished more than any in history.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: visitedbythem
At least she was born a female. That's more then michelle can say.

How does your mind go from the White House communication director is resigning to Michelle Obama is a man? You've got some hate in you, huh?

I heard Melania Trump used to be a whore. And thats not true either.

Jesus...

The alt-right is terrified of powerful black woman. And we all know why.

(post by aethertek removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Faux news would tell you the Trump Administration has accomplished more than any in history.

For the record, I was just watching Bret Baier and he said there's been more resignations and firings in the first year of this administration than any other he can remember.

But yeah, Fox just bleeds for Trump. Keep getting lied to. There are a bunch of hosts on Fox that aren't fans of Trump.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You're aware that her resigning doesn't mean that position will remain unfilled for the next 3 years right?
edit on Wed Feb 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

STAY ON TOPIC
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
She's just leaving D.C. for the fortress of solitude (new White House) so the last minute group that goes with Trump, before the area is vaporized, will fit on the plane.

And just to lay your fears before you.

No legislature, No judiciary, just a lone strong leader standing before the public asking for emergency powers to punish evil, force peace on the world and when the task is completed he or his heirs will lay down the power and return it to the people.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Witnesses who have testified to him have said his questions to them strongly suggest he has something on trump.

Interrogation 101.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

The alt-right is terrified of powerful black woman. And we all know why.

I don't know why.

Drop the alt-right crap... you and I both know there really isn't such a thing. Except the left would love it because then they don't have to deal with their own KKK background.

So as a liberal conservative, why would I be worried about a strong black woman running for president?

Is it because the left is all about skin color and gender, so they think that candidate doesn't need ideas or ideals, just a skin tone and a vagina to gather all the "D" votes?

I mean, you can obviously get a strong black woman through a Democratic primary, since the DNC just decides it beforehand.

You would have the backing of the DNN and the other liberal news? outlets.

Nah. I think at the end normal Americans are just going to vote for who they think is the better candidate of the two.

See Presidential Election, 2016 as an example.

Now if you wanted o be horrified, the RNC should put up a strong black woman. With conservative ideals on the economy, liberal ideals on social issues. You know... like a normal American.

The left would just implode... they would have no identity politics to play with.

edit on 28-2-2018 by Lumenari because: clarity

edit on 28-2-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I read your post and smiled about that, because girl, you have no idea what's in your future if that is true.

That sounds like a threat. What do you have in mind?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: mzinga

For the record, I was just watching Bret Baier and he said there's been more resignations and firings in the first year of this administration than any other he can remember.

Draining the D.C. swamp takes special people with thick armor and determination. Very rare qualities. Burnout will remain a common occurrence until the job is finished, or the Swamp wins.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sweety, you are talking about employee turnover.

It is currently high in the white house because they are under constant barrage by your ilk, the party of peace and love that has no issue harassing people, denigrating them, accusing them of things they didn't do, raking them over the coals socially and accusing them of things they never did.

Then they finally say screw it and leave because they are at the point where they are worried about their family members and then your side goes.... HAH! All these people are leaving... it must be because the administration is bad!!!

You and yours are a cancer.. social bullies that use every means necessary to abuse your political opponents and then drive them into the dirt if you can. You spoke one time about karma. I read your post and smiled about that, because girl, you have no idea what's in your future if that is true.

Calling other people cancer then proceeding to be cancer

Reminds me of Overwatch!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join