It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Four Officers Remained Outside Douglas Massacre!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
In my experience policemen and firemen too, btw, are really not always in a hurry to confront violence or danger.

There not supermen and they know that.

If you see someone getting mugged and run to a cop you see, most likely the cop won't do anything.

Funny, he'll probably call the police!

They call it backup

edit on 23-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Waiting for the police to rescue you is a movie story. It may happen once in a blue moon, but the truth is it hardly ever happens.

We must give teachers the option to protect themselves and their students. Give them the right to carry. Stop thinking the police will throw caution to the wind to save your kids lives. Trust me, they value their own lives more than some kids they don't know.

Give teachers the right to protect themselves. Ah, I bet once they are able to then the public will also pressure local government to improve teaching conditions and pay. Just for the sake of wanting our teachers to not be high strung.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Was the police radio communications recorded perhaps? I'd like to know if they were told to wait and do nothing.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

in PA they are all recorded into a databse you can access for 10 a month or something along those lines

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I find it extremely interesting that this clown sheriff was posing with Hillary for a photo op.
That right there should get him thrown out of office.
Yeah it’s inconceivable that not 1 of the 4 cops there wouldn’t go in.

Yeah, all 4 of them chickened out?

I heard Broward wasn't even the first on the scene.

Well that explains it.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Reminds me of that commercial on TV. "Oh, I'm not a dentist, I'm just a dental monitor. Your teeth are pretty messed up".

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

How often in a school shooting is it more than one kid inside there? So four cops professionally trained (and more importantly constantly practiced) in concert with body armor and automatic select fire weapons, and radio synch'd help on the way any second now), cant take on an EXPECTED one alone kid MAYBE body armor EXPECTED semiautomatic weapon DOUBTFUL trained / practiced?

If it were a video game and four expert players swarmed on one halfway decent player, they wouldnt even be called "heroes".

Instead these chumps opted for Survivors Guilt.

And people were pissed about lone security guard guy.

He's a hero at this point.

edit on 23-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Black_Fox

FBI stand down. Police stand down. Security guard stand down. Anything else?

Novice actor kid that had trouble remembering his lines doing multiple interviews outside the school.... Mommy works for CNN, Daddy is FBI.

That is noteworthy.

Here's the link that shows his Mommy's connection to CNN.

Talk about faking news. Now they've brought minor children into their scheme. The Trump administration just needs to pull CNN's business license once and for all.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: carewemust

in PA they are all recorded into a databse you can access for 10 a month or something along those lines

I'm 100% certain that Broward County records their police radio chatter as well. But it seems that Sheriff Israel is already working on an excuse for not being able to retrieve those communications. He says the equipment is old and dysfunctional.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is this confirmed? Or just another "I heard someone said something about this to someone else on Twitter" thing?

Might help if we knew this actually happened, wouldn't it?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This story ends the gun control debate.

My guns and I will handle the protection of family and self.

All validity for gun control ends with this story.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I speak from experience.

At a fire once, me and a group of people, maybe stupidly, ran up into the fire knocking on doors to warn people.

The firemen watched and did nothing.

I have seen cops shun crimes being commuted in front of them.

Now of course I’m not at all saying all of them are like that, but their human, and do things by procedures they just don’t jump into things, Rambo and Clint Eastwood are fantasies

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
twitter.com...

#ResignSherifIsreal trending on Twitter. Was anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Of course, of course of course! Nobody but nobody is saying a person shouldn't be able to defend himself and his family.
Of course you should. But you can't be with each of them 24 hours a day. There's the problem.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I do not expect them to blindly run into the line of fire. Do you ever see police do that with bank robberies? I never have so why is this different?

We had stories like that in the UK. Wealth woman was in a large house being burgled. She had been stabbed/shot, had called the police for help, and was on the line to emergency services. She couldn't say whether the burglar was still in the house or not. What did the police do? Waited outside the house until they were certain there wasn't an armed burglar in the house. She died from her injuries.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: projectvxn

Of course, of course of course! Nobody but nobody is saying a person shouldn't be able to defend himself and his family.
Of course you should. But you can't be with each of them 24 hours a day. There's the problem.
Of course of course of course. Just assign to each of them an armed body guard and a court appointed cop while in public.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Thats insane.

A gun, body armor, training, and emergency medical care should you get hurt..

What else do they want? I normally dont judge people for not doing the insane and hard thing.

When its your job you deserve to be called an idiot.

Maybe traffic would better suit them.

Lesser men would have RAN inside to get shot while kids escape, if nothing else.

Sad.

edit on 2 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: angeldoll

I speak from experience.

At a fire once, me and a group of people, maybe stupidly, ran up into the fire knocking on doors to warn people.

The firemen watched and did nothing.

I have seen cops shun crimes being commuted in front of them.

Now of course I’m not at all saying all of them are like that, but their human, and do things by procedures they just don’t jump into things, Rambo and Clint Eastwood are fantasies

If you've ever played a video game like Unreal Tournament, Quake or whatever, the most annoying players are "campers" who hide somewhere like underneath a stairwell or next to a pickup point for something useful like a med-kit, ammo or armour. They don't have to go running around, they just wait for others to go running towards them.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I do not expect them to blindly run into the line of fire. Do you ever see police do that with bank robberies? I never have so why is this different?

BANK:
One door in / out. Walls of windows. Adult perp(s). Hostages (adults).

SCHOOL:
All sorts of access points. Endless blind spots. Kid perp. Victims (children).

edit on 23-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join