It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Four Officers Remained Outside Douglas Massacre!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Black_Fox

FBI stand down. Police stand down. Security guard stand down. Anything else?

Novice actor kid that had trouble remembering his lines doing multiple interviews outside the school.... Mommy works for CNN, Daddy is FBI.

That is noteworthy.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

remember when this first came out, how this was a model school with some impeccable stats? Might have been due to the numbers fudging and ignoring problems for fear of bad numbers. Don't want to say it without proof, but it looks hinkey.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The FBI was notified about Cruz. The police were notified. Both departments passed.

I wonder if some kind of working relationship existed between the FBI and BCSO to help hide these crimes and violent peoplekids.

The depths of evil know no bounds.

If Obama's FBI worked with the BCSO in keeping these numbers on target to continue funding, which would be politically expedient (motive), then let's imprison all involved.

We need an investigation into these possible connections!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Tempter

I'm going to drop something in this thread that is making its way around twitter, and if proven true, these 4 officers are merely the tip of a massive iceberg that I could not even fathom the fallout from.

You ready?

TheLastRefuge - twitter (37-point thread)

ETA: here is point #4, for instance...

Wow, if that can be verified, which it seems there are affidavits by officers, then this is huge for that community. The Schools and the Police basically conspired to not report crimes by students to meet quotas to get federal and state funding.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I knew that Sheriff was a lying liar... I'll bet there's lots more to come out too.

Is it possible they were given a "stand down" order?

Or maybe they were told it was just another drill and NOT an active shooter?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It doesn't surprise me.

As shocking as it may be to some of you I don't think they were wrong.

Running in guns in hand to a situation like that would be stupid IMO. Unlike the movies and TV shows they are not selfless heroes with a death wish.

With only knowing there is an active shooter on premises and only the 4 of them covering the entire school. No, I cant fault them for it.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: Black_Fox

FBI stand down. Police stand down. Security guard stand down. Anything else?

Novice actor kid that had trouble remembering his lines doing multiple interviews outside the school.... Mommy works for CNN, Daddy is FBI.

That is noteworthy.

His mom worked for CNN?

What a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm going to drop something in this thread that is making its way around twitter, and if proven true, these 4 officers are merely the tip of a massive iceberg that I could not even fathom the fallout from.

You ready?

TheLastRefuge - twitter (37-point thread)

ETA: here is point #4, for instance...

Holy smokes!

That is the biggest and most explosive piece of info I have read in a long time if not forever.
This and I just now found out in another thread where this is Debbie Wasserman Shulz district fits right with the entire narrative. This is big. This is really big.
This is so entangled throughout. Holy Smokes this looks big!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Fair play, that's shocking.

Though you gotta wonder, if you were thee, leaving aside the bravery thing, all that shooting going on, would you stay outside cos of some order? Or just think "to hell with it" and go see if you can help?

I'm smart enough to know that you can never predict bravery.

]Hence why I said to leave it aside, but to be fair, things seem to have moved way past all that in the thread now.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Right on. If we are going to put armed guards in schools they should be at least as well armed as the wackos and should be wearing body armor. Anything else is foolish.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Okay, so wait until kid runs out of ammo, then go in.

Now the next one just needs to dolly in a few crates of ammo and really get er done.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Talk to the Security Police at any large University. Same thing. "Don't mess with our students".

I call it the "Daddy's Money" clause. The sometimes wealthy parents often make large donations. That's usually for DUI's and bar brawls, public intoxication, etc.

The Rapes? Nope. Can't let that get out. Rich Daddies might pull their daughters out of school.

Don't even think about arresting a football or basketball player.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I do not expect them to blindly run into the line of fire. Do you ever see police do that with bank robberies? I never have so why is this different?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2

Right on. If we are going to put armed guards in schools they should be at least as well armed as the wackos and should be wearing body armor. Anything else is foolish.

They have to have balls and guts as well, which this School officer was deficient in.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: bluemooone2

They have to have balls and guts as well, which this School officer was deficient in.

These FOUR Officers.
edit on b000000282018-02-23T19:24:45-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 23 Feb 2018 19:24:45 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Sounds like Vegas.

Sounds like Columbine. They had 100+ officers outside the school and did nothing. It took them an hour to enter the building. By that time the victims were all dead.
edit on 23-2-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Ya , that too. Still it was a pretty crappy situation to have been put in. Ok he was a cop , still....

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That's a different situation, they are more likely to get others injured in an active bank robbery. I don't think it really compares to an active school shooter.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It was also be a conspiracy by the School District and the Sheriff Office to defraud the US government of money.

I would hope the elected members of these two groups would not be reelected but we saw with Rubio in Florida, the people didn't care.

edit on 2/23/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Right now I am so overwhelmed by the 'total 4 officers' waiting outside I don't know what to say. Well, just one thing, Is there a link to the mother working for CNN?

I will plug Conservative TreeHouse though. I check them couple times a day. You will not find better reporting anywhere with often concise timelines.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join