It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Four Officers Remained Outside Douglas Massacre!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Edit: I have nothing good to say here so it's better that I say nothing at all.
edit on 23-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Interesting that much of Broward County is part of DWS's district. I wonder if she had any part in pushing the Obama agenda of 'too many minorities' being arrested. We know she threaten the DC police chief with 'consequences'.

My mind is just wandering here.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So let coward cops protect them?

No thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm with the government and I'm here to help (from over here behind my car 500 meters away).

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Willtell

Reminds me of that commercial on TV. "Oh, I'm not a dentist, I'm just a dental monitor. Your teeth are pretty messed up".

Love that one, "where ya going?" lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
This story ends the gun control debate.

My guns and I will handle the protection of family and self.

All validity for gun control ends with this story.

But you don’t need a buffalo to kill a mosquito

A hand gun is sufficient to protect oneself.

No one I know of is trying to ban handguns

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Police departments making deals with school districts to look the other way when students commit felonies to get federal dollars seals it for me.
The government is not looking out for the people's best interest... The are doing the opposite.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Last # on the list, the Trump affect is happening live.

They go out of their way to push an agenda and it looks like it's about to blow up in their face, AGAIN!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

But you don’t need a buffalo to kill a mosquito

A hand gun is sufficient to protect oneself.

No one I know of is trying to ban handguns

But people are saying the cops were justified in not entering the school because they were outgunned.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Don't tell me what I need to protect myself.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: angeldoll

I speak from experience.

At a fire once, me and a group of people, maybe stupidly, ran up into the fire knocking on doors to warn people.

The firemen watched and did nothing.

I have seen cops shun crimes being commuted in front of them.

Now of course I’m not at all saying all of them are like that, but their human, and do things by procedures they just don’t jump into things, Rambo and Clint Eastwood are fantasies

Ever jump on a grenade to save your buddies?

lol. Didn't think so.

But neither have I.

4 against 1 tho?

That Mofo wasn't Rambo.

edit on 2 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How often in a school shooting is it more than one kid inside there?

How many were at Columbine?

So four cops professionally trained

Most of the cops I see at the range can't shoot for sh!t.

All the quarterback heroes that are looking at this with hindsight 20/20 knowledge of how many shooters and where with what kind of weapon can bite me.

I don't expect cops to suicidally rush into danger at the drop of the hat. I know they are just people like everyone else with a bit of training.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

They expect Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Soldiers to do it.

Most of them are basically boys.
edit on 23-2-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The debate on gun control stopped with Scott Peterson. This is just icing on the cake.

I have had a cop holding a gun on me, with me half-naked and having just tossed my revolver 10 feet away, so damn scared he was literally shaking. I actually told him to drop his weapon or I was going to take it away from him; I figured I was in less danger trying to disarm him at that point than standing there waiting for him to jostle the firing pin too hard.

If these soulless, heartless, immoral, lying, thieving cowards get to carry a gun, I damn sure will. At least I know how and when to use one.

Broward County is well known as the liberal heart of Florida. Political correctness is the law down there. I hope people can see what that has done to them... 17 people, mostly kids, died because the FBI refused to follow up on a threat, because the sheriff's department refused to pay attention to warning signs, because the school itself refused to press charges on students, and because the deputies who could have stopped it were too cowardly to do so. Every single level of government failed those kids... every single one.

It may take longer to drain the swamp than I thought... it has apparently overflowed the banks of Washington DC.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Let's be honest Redneck, as a SoFlo native we know how buddy buddy the police departments and local government's are to the wealthy especially the real rich ones from New York.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

WHAT YEAR was Columbine?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I found this to be interesting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Do police officers have a duty to protect private citizens?

At their discretion, perhaps.

Castle Rock v. Gonzales, No. 04-278

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Of course! Florida is a strange state... the farther south you go, the farther north you are.

Southern Florida is supported by the wealthy Yankees who have either retired to the sunshine or who use their summer home there to escape the cold of winter. That's why they could jack up taxes so high, and those taxes allow all the social programs to operate. In essence, it is little more than a distant suburb of New York City. I have known many people who were born and raised in the southern half of the state, but were practically forced to move north because the wealthy lifestyle that exists there now drove them out.

I'm still trying to figure that one out: "we hate the hustle and bustle of the city so much we're going to leave... then when we find a better place, we'll make it like the place we just left."

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: toysforadults

Of course! Florida is a strange state... the farther south you go, the farther north you are.

Southern Florida is supported by the wealthy Yankees who have either retired to the sunshine or who use their summer home there to escape the cold of winter. That's why they could jack up taxes so high, and those taxes allow all the social programs to operate. In essence, it is little more than a distant suburb of New York City. I have known many people who were born and raised in the southern half of the state, but were practically forced to move north because the wealthy lifestyle that exists there now drove them out.

I'm still trying to figure that one out: "we hate the hustle and bustle of the city so much we're going to leave... then when we find a better place, we'll make it like the place we just left."

TheRedneck

I'm retiring to Margaritaville.

Do the parrothead thing for a while.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join