It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN exposed pushing scripted propaganda at Town Hall event

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Where do you get this nonsense from?

The Nazis. Theres and ours. Its not 'nonsense' to control the masses thru the Press, radio, TV and social media.

Did you just really say Propaganda is 'nonsense'?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, your propaganda is nonsense. Radio programming predates Josef Goebbels, as does political propaganda. You just like reducto ad Nazisismum.
edit on 2-4-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Yes, your propaganda is nonsense. Radio programming predates Josef Goebbels, as does political propaganda. You just like reducto ad Nazisismum.

Nazi propaganda is not mine, its yours. But I get how discussing the Nazi Empire is 'nauseating' y uoubecause it exposes the current order for what it is...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Nazi propaganda is not mine, its yours. But I get how discussing the Nazi Empire is 'nauseating' y uoubecause it exposes the current order for what it is...

So are you advocating censorship? If the world were as bad as you are trying to make people think it is, you would not dare say what you just said. Think about that.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So are you advocating censorship? If the world were as bad as you are trying to make people think it is, you would not dare say what you just said. Think about that.

In a ocean of lies the truth is a single drop.

The deep state and its crony minions of media don't care what we say here, but just try and repeat it on their set in front of their cameras.

Never happen.

edit on 2-4-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The deep state and its crony minions of media don't care what we say here, but just try and repeat it on their set in front of their cameras.

Never happen.

If they do not care what we say here, why do they spy on us here? You do realize that GCHQ, NSA, FSB, GRU, Mossad, and other agencies do little more than spy on the web, right? For the record, I disapprove. Do you?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Never happen.

If they do not care what we say here, why do they spy on us here? You do realize that GCHQ, NSA, FSB, GRU, Mossad, and other agencies do little more than spy on the web, right? For the record, I disapprove. Do you?

You're only censored if you are main stream. Look at assange, removed from intrnet access by jamming devices planted in the embassy.

Or murdered outright, like JFK, MLK, Malcom X, etc.

How do you know who is spied upon or censored anyway?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You're only censored if you are main stream. Look at assange, removed from intrnet access by jamming devices planted in the embassy.

Assange is not "mainstream."

How do you know who is spied upon or censored anyway?

EVERYONE is spied upon. Government censorship in the United States is rare. In Britain it is more common, and in Russia it is ubiquitous.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Assange is not "mainstream."

Yes he is. But not if you watch main stream TV. They don't cover him. They omit him as much as possible. Usually only covering him to ridicule, discredit and marginalize him (like you just did).

The Main Stream Media always focusing on the 'allegations' of rape for instance, instead of one single issue he brings before the 'masses' on the internet.

In fact, if it weren't for the internet we would never hear from him at all.

Now that they have literally jammed his Wifi signal from world wide access, they have proven, once again, their manipulation of free speech and open debate.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join