It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing man found 1 week later 2,800 miles away, disorientated & wearing same (ski gear) clothes.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He was missing now he is not missing. What more is there to talk about? Does not seem all that strange to me, anyways why not just get answers from the guy in question? I am sure that since people are so interested in this skiman and his week long trip, like his family, or friends ,they probably asked him were he went. Did nobody official or non official ask him were he went?

Anyways seems like a none issue to me, people disappear and come back all the time.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I so badly wanted it to be a fire in the sky scenario,however it was just head trauma make you think not good.
I hope he recovers and they can piece his journey together.
a reply to: Blaine91555

Well we don’t know all the facts yet, no doctor said he had a head injury, he said he thought he did. The aliens might have erased his memory and he just thinks I must have hit my head if I can’t remember how I got here.

It’s so bizzare

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
I think it’s the fact he turned up so far away from where he went missing, also that he still had all the ski gear, goggles, helmet on! Never took his other belongings, wallet, passport, credit cards etc

Of course he could be making it all up.

Why has this trucker not come forward? Lake Placid police want to know and are investigating,
I need to google if there’s been updates

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He was dropped off downtown but then somehow went 11 Miles to the airport with no memory of that either, but recalls the haircut downtown.

The alien's "trance" probably wears off unevenly. The return to "normal" is akin to anesthesia wearing off after surgery.

He needs to submit to hypnosis ASAP to recall what happened.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Volcano Bong lol have a little bit of hard time wth the accent but t's got potential..HE # IN MY MAILBOX. morning daisy

but there is Big Lez Sassy and Nolsey what the f---

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Well memory is a funny thing, its kind of just like fill in the void with the closest and most comfortable thing. You know a sensible sensibility.

But ya, what would be weirder that he somehow got a ride with a trucker all the way to California and has been sleeping or dozy from a bump on his head and been traveling in his ski gear for the past week?

Or that it does not matter? I do not think it matter anywhere near as much as people are making it to.

You, know all kinds of people have found themselves waking up in much strange places. So what would make this any stranger then all the rest? Besides isn't the dude Canadian? Canadians are just weird, sounds like something a Canadian would do.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I think it’s the fact he turned up so far away from where he went missing, also that he still had all the ski gear, goggles, helmet on! Never took his other belongings, wallet, passport, credit cards etc

Of course he could be making it all up.

Why has this trucker not come forward? Lake Placid police want to know and are investigating,
I need to google if there’s been updates

Where do you get that "fact", that he had his ski helmet and goggles on?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
It’s in all the news stories about him, still wearing all his ski gear, snow boots, carrying his goggles and helmet.

Officers found Filippidis wearing snow pants, a ski jacket and winter boots, as well as carrying a ski helmet. Hampton said the sight of the man clad in winter attire was nearly as striking as the “odd” story he told officers.

globalnews.ca...

edit on 15-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
WILMINGTON, N.Y. —
Could this be what is referred to as an alien abduction

He was abducted by a body snatcher.

There are no aliens.

There are men with the power of leaving the body and taking possession of another's body.

In the text written by the Jewish Historian Flavius Josephus, he describes a Priest called Eleazar who could recognize these body snatchers, and chase them out of the body, by simply showing them a special "ring" on his finger that had the image of the "root" of the plant used by the body snatchers to empower them to leave their own body and take on another. Once these snatchers saw that ring, they would be scared out of their wits, since it meant that Eleazar knew the secret, and could find identify them, so they immediately departed from the stolen body, and the person returned to normal. This was an amazing sight that used to astonish the crowds looking on.

Today, people think that was all myth long ago. So, we invent other explanations, like "mental illness" etc..because people can't accept what is really happening.

edit on 15-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Seems the last thing he remembers is skiiing, then the rest is vague.
Perhaps he was injured in the slopes, wandered disoriented to the main road where he hitched a ride. He left his car behind and all his belongings.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Canadians are weird?
Ok
I live in the other side of Canada near Vancouver and yes people go missing all the time, espdvially Skiing in the back country, but they are usually found in the same area. It’s on our local news almost every day this time of the season.

It’s just odd this man turned up almost 3000 miles away.

A friend of ours son went missing for 8 days on a road trip. He was eventually found to have driven off a cliff, but miraculously survived in the car wreck dangling upside down for the entire time. There’s a movie about it.

So yes people go missing but not usually found so far away, unless of course it was planned.

This guy could have planned it then chickened out on following through with it and is acting out the memory loss. That must be why the police want to talk to him.

They say none of his bank cards were used. They were tracking them, yet he says he got dropped off and had one credit card in his hand, got some cash from it to buy a haircut and new iPhone, was found with almost $1000 cash on him. So disorientated but remembers his pin? How did he activate the new phone?

Something isn’t right with this story.

I wish the truck driver would reveal himself. He claims not to remember the driver.

Filippidis next recalled being dropped off in Sacramento carrying a credit card, but no formal identification, Hampton said.

Filippidis told police he used the card to withdraw some cash, got a haircut, purchased an iPhone and somehow got a ride out to the Sacramento airport, Hampton said, adding that he had just under $1,000 in cash on him when he was found. He noted that Filippidis did not remember details of the vehicle or driver that took him on the last leg of his journey.

globalnews.ca...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Lol a group of incompetant aliens firgot where they took him from. "Uh-oh, Gnkornka forgot to do the paperqork again. Quick just put him in some mountain city somewhere, and act casual when the boss comes around."

At least we now know we have a chance during an alien invasion.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Sounds like a bad acid trip, man.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: moyeti

Sounds like a bad acid trip, man.

More like a good one for me...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My dad used to go on meth binges and disappear for weeks at a time he would always come back with the craziest stories. Mexican cartel abducated him , he was abducted by aliens and so on. He would also claim to not remember telling these stories after he got some sleep. So it’s not entirely impossible for someone to just make up garbage to cover for whatever the truth is they are ashamed of.

Now I’ll go out on a limb

Maybe he was tagged for some organ harvesting and the deal was wrong or didn’t go through and they just dropped him off in Sacramento. Maybe his ski clothing kept him alive in a cold food truck and that’s part of the reason the deal fell through.

I’ll go even further out and suggest maybe the head injury he thought he had was some sort of uncontrolled time slip and that’s why he ended up wherever he was picked up. I didn’t see anything that said he went from NY to Ca directly maybe he showed up somewhere else first.
edit on 15-2-2018 by vauxrock because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2018 by vauxrock because: Cellphone spelling

edit on 15-2-2018 by vauxrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Blood gas analysis would go far in explaining where he was for that week...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This keeps coming to mind:

Massive Headwound Harry

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've been to this mountain (live in NY). If he went off trail and through the wooded areas, there was most likely 2-3 feet of powder and there would've been a trail leading out to the road, that the Ski patrol definitely would've found. Its an impossibility that they wouldnt've been able to track his path if he skiid out to the road and got in a cab.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smarterthanyou

Unless fresh snow fell on his tracks. There were plenty of searchers looking, he also must hsve ditched his skiis, you’d think they’d have found those.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join