It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I admit I didn't delve into the 4Chan debunk...it was mentioned by TAT, I think, a few pages back. As far as I am concerned someone made that kid upset, even if it was "faked" its wrong.

Is there really a snopes article about that sketch? Lol effin snopes!! They are the ultimate fake news.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I hear you and agree. It's a horrible video. Shook me to the core. The thought of these people who do that. I am so sorry to hear of your history...

I have been through some stuff in life as well but not when I was young. My husband on the other hand... He had the same type of horrible young childhood stuff. There are far too many in this world who have and still more everyday. These people cannot be allowed to sweep it under the rug and continue to get away with it. Something needs to change in our society from the bottom up all the way to the top.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
“Suicide weekend” is starting to take on a terror aspect.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In case this hasn't yet been mentioned.
Apparently, one school shooting was prevented by a family member the day before the Feb. 14th. shooting

Authorities say plans for two other school shootings disrupted; one alleged plan foiled by a grandmother

www.mcall.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Local can do much better than the FBI. Let's hope all state and local officials stay alert and receptive to tips, like they did in Vermont and Washington last week.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Would you feel better knowing it’s fake?

Link

Am I surprised someone would stoop so low to create this? Nope.

Hello Chadders my little bean

PG is very real. Wont get into a debate about it because it could get the thread iced. If you want to learn some. Send me a PM. Will send you something to read or maybe a stream if you would find that easier.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

WARNING_UK_
_LONDON_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_24
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_
CHATTER_
XRAY_7
CHATTER^^^^^^^^
Q, DELTA

qanonmap.github.io...

London B-7V = LONDON/BUS/ROUTE 7/STATION V = DALGARNO GARDENS x BARLBY RD (Oxford Circus)

edit on 17-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
The Royal family already has there private bank accounts etc. But their real assets cannot easily be pawned or sold.

For example the Prince of Wales has private income from the Duchy of Cornwall, which raises him approx 16m income p.a. On revenues of 35m sterling.

...and he is not allowed to benefit from the sale of assets as the capital must remain for future Beneficiaries.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Post removed.. Thanks for all the work peeps. Your heros!

edit on 17-2-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
FYI: PG is a ticket to RATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I know, I can't see them wanting to spend their lives in an Antarctic D.U.M.B.!

Can't believe I'm saying this but it would be more likely the Queen and Prince Phillip suicided by getting someone to kill them... generating sympathy for the next generation with a shout of "The Queen is dead, Long Live the King!".

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If you are refering to my post above i will remove it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I think you should leave it

Q will enjoy reading that
edit on 17-2-2018 by Greenanon because: Truth

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If you are refering to my post above i will remove it.

No...you're good.
Just a warning that, sometimes, PG discussion can spiral into dangerous territory...and Mods show no mercy.
Newer members here may not be aware of this.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

2 mins of p-g once every six months until people can accept it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

A message of "Change MODS Operandi @S-PG" from Q might help remove the obstacle to that discussion?
edit on 17-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've noticed a new level of discipline in Trump's tweeting which reveals that he's calm, free and in control, and patient. He also appears to have lost a little weight and is looking healthy, and happy. This is good to see and so important.

Thank you Mr. Trump and Q for running and for taking this all on. Remember that this might be our only and last chance to clear away all the debris.

"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
~ Henry David Thoreau

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of D.U.M.B. There was a 4.4 quake in the UK (+44 fone code) today.

UK earthquake - live updates: 4.4 magnitude quake strikes Wales as thousands feel tremor

#614 (snippet)

Queen/monarchs seeking shelter.

#630 (snippet)

These people are really DUMB

edit on 17-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

ETA #708

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed.
[44] remaining.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Save the best for last.
[P]
Q

edit on 17-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't think it means cover in the literal sense of the word, more like scrambling trying to sort things out and find cover from the coming storm of legal issues and public out cry.

I would say that your list sounds right to me, the House of Orange was mentioned specifically by Q I think, I'll have to try and find them and see if they were signed Q Delta. There's a theory that Q Delta is the UK arm of Q group.

Also, some of the smaller kingdoms, like Lichtenstein, Monaco, Luxembourg, need to be researched to see if they have a hand in any of these issues. They kind of fly under the radar.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

2 mins of p-g once every six months until people can accept it.

I've come to the conclusion that this particular rabbit hole is just too deep and scary for normies. I got a few sentences to check if they have done their research or not. They definitely should visit the Dentist office more often is one of them. If they don't understand that then they are not interested in the subject at all. If they can't be bothered to look it up for themselves then it's just a waste of time convincing them. There is debunked and "debunked." PG is the latter.
edit on 17-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join