It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I don't blame you haha, if its a strange area code or a number like that, I just let it go to voicemail. Have a had some weird calls as of late though. Had one where two guys called me about an hour apart asking for my sister and if they could speak to her real forcefully. Told them No, and if I could take a message. They said I couldn't, they could only speak to her. It was bizarre.

Asked my sister about it and she hadn't given my number to anybody and had no idea who they were. Very strange.

Either way, pretty cool your 1's and 0's came out to V.

@PolyCottonBlend Post 617 on the Qcodefag database.

May is neutralized.
MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning.
Queen/monarchs seeking shelter.
Patience.
These people are stupid.
Q

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Would you feel better knowing it’s fake?

Link

Am I surprised someone would stoop so low to create this? Nope.

edit on 17/2/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Here is Q754 from a few days ago:

The difference seems to be after CAR_ATTACK.
This post states 72. The Q post from today, Q782 states 24.

I wonder if the first one was a possible attack within 72 hours and now we are down to a possible attack within 24 hours.

Today's Q782

After the new drop that seems to be the most logical explanation. I wonder if and how these may be related:

Feb 16 Q 24 hours warning? (#782)
Feb 14 Q 72 hours warning? (#754)
Feb 14 London Heathrow flights delayed after vehicle crash
Feb 12 London City Airport closed after WW II bomb found

Feb 14 London Heathrow flights delayed after vehicle crash - adding from older post.

‘Serious accident’ on Heathrow airfield leaves one man dead

Several aircraft preparing to take off were held on the ground after the collision near Terminal 5. At least 20 British Airways flights failed to meet their scheduled departure time after the crash.

A BA spokeswoman said: “We have apologised to customers for the delay to a small number of our flights this morning, following an incident involving two operational vehicles at the airport. We are doing all we can to ensure they will be able to depart as soon as possible.”

Q had mentioned [44] which was interpreted as number of remaining clown operations that would be targeted next. But +44 is also the fone country code for the UK !

Feb 10 2018 18:46:19 

!UW.yye1fxo 
ID: 567809 
Mess with the best, die like the rest. 
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed. 
[44] remaining. 
Wizards & Warlocks. 
Save the best for last. 
[P] 

snippet from #604

Jan 25 2018 18:34:26Q!UW.yye1fxoID: fa6a1f158297

>>158263 POTUS' statement and focus [Tweet] on the UK should SCARE a lot of people. It signifies something VERY IMPORTANT. VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Q

snippet from #617

Jan 27 2018 08:48:10Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 9400a1175711

>>175603 May is neutralized. MI6/SIS undergoing house cleaning. Queen/monarchs seeking shelter. Patience. These people are stupid. Q

#95 (way back in November - future proves past?)

Nov 5 2017 08:17:24AnonymousID: cS8cMPVQ148033178

What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU. Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical). God bless. Hillary & Saudi Arabia Snow White Godfather III Q

Nov 5 2017 06:31:00
Anonymous
ID: v3eCc2tY
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

and just a snippet from the very long #140 (Nov 12)

Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?

Feb 12 London City Airport closed after WW II bomb found - adding from older post

All flights in and out of London City airport have been cancelled after the discovery of an unexploded second world war bomb.

The airport’s chief executive, Robert Sinclair, said it would be closed for the whole of Monday, affecting 120 flights out and a similar number of incoming flights.

London City airport cancels all flights after WWII bomb found
edit on 17-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I'm not sure which Q thread posted an image of Big Ben (I'm following a few) but it was posted with the London update.

If it helps, the image appears to be taken from a bridge where Northumberland Ave meets Victoria Embankment.

The image shows the junction where Victoria Embankment meets Horse Guard (leading to Trafalger Square). Its an older image as the tress have grown and road layout changed slightly.

Also, I did a random search for London E5 and it brought up Chatsworth Rd.

Maybe nothing, but thought I'd contribute.

You guys are doing a great job!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
The Cam is at US embassy and the picture is showing Millbank (A3212) at junction with Vauxhall bridge?

Googlemaps

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Haven't watched the BBC news today yet but yesterday there was no mention of change in threat level.

Having said that we are aware that threat level is constantly high in London. I, for one, always take black cabs rather than tube, so I'm not caught without options to flee.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacksonsman1
Note the Queen/Monarchs...
There is only one Monarch per country so this means the Queen of England And other European ruling kings and queens are seeking shelter?

ETA: the Queen nay be Seekingshelter but 18 hours ago she held a reception at Buckingham Palace, so was "still in town".

If the Q post mentioned [4] then I would guess at monarchs of UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain. Other options include Norway and Sweden?
edit on 17-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Added monarch alternatives

edit on 17-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It is possible that 'shelter' is used in the sense of legal protection or sheltering money so that they access to it if they are forced to abdicate and flee the country.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

“Debunked” as in it’s not Podesta?

Or “debunked” as in the video doesn’t clearly show audio of authentic child abuse?

You guys throw the word “debunked” at anything even remotely damaging.

MSM standards for “debunking” are as low as their standard for trustworthy sources.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

edit on 28328America/ChicagoSat, 17 Feb 2018 08:32:22 -060028am2847America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So they're fleeing in all directions and need distractions. Where do they think they're going to go? They're trapped.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Didn't waste much time with that did they? I guess the sound of Skippy being his authentic self wasn't the kind of distraction they wanted.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I think it was 4chan that debunked the video. Specifically a user there said he created those videos?

I would like to believe it was fake but there is something way too real about the sound...it hits you in the gut. If it was Podesta or whoever...the child sure seems distressed.

With everything one can do to create videos these days how can we know, anyone can say they created it. Again...it convinces the gut no matter what anyone says about it to me. Could someone have created it? Sure I guess...if they did what a horrible creation no matter how they did it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just the other day, Ben Swann explained why his show was cancelled. The "pizzagate" report was viewed and approved by management, but consequently shutdown by their corporate overlords after it was aired.

...and he's back!

edit on 17-2-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

So 4/chan tracked the Ip and reported the creator to CPS and the authorities?

Where’s the Snopes article exonerating JP in the Madeleine McCann disappearance on the grounds of the suspect not wearing glasses?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The brain can be fooled. The heart cannot. It was no fake. And I'm sure it isn't the only recording. They like to record what they do so they can watch it later. Fact.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I can’t believe it’s been a year since that came out.

Longest year of my life.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: CCKP72

originally posted by: megabogie

Front gate Guantanamo Bay. Big Palm tree with 3 power line running by it. If photo were taken from the gate looking out and up? Plus there is a square-ish light on the pole..that could be the little square thing in upper left hand corner by the wires? I know, I'm grasping but what the heck.

link:grinerengineers.com...

I like your answer better!! Let's hope!

I will fantasize a bit...
Wouldn't it be nice to have Q post a photo of Hillary entering Gitmo in handcuffs?[/quote

If we were to see this, there would be partying in the streets!! Is it sick that I fantasize about this day? Lol

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
larger pic view:

Has anyone enlarged BIG BEN's Face?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Re: "STRIKE PACKAGE_B-7V" (Volvo):

Feb 16 2018 20:35:54
Q !UW.yye1fxo 100
WARNING_UK_
_LONDON_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_24
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
CHATTER^^^^^^^^
Q, DELTA

qanonmap.github.io...
(HIGHLIGHT mine)

List of bus types used in London

Volvo Buses Built on the B9TL chassis, this Enviro 400 was the first of its type delivered to London, delivered to replace the Alexander ALX400 destroyed in the 7th of July bombings.
Volvo Ailsa B55 (1983)
Volvo B6 (1992)
Volvo B5L (Wright Eclipse Gemini/Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 body) (2008)
Volvo B7L/Ayats Bravo (2004)
Volvo B7TL(Alexander ALX400/East Lancs Myllennium Vyking/Plaxton President/Wright Eclipse Gemini body) (1999)
Volvo B9TL (Alexander Dennis Enviro400/Wright Eclipse Gemini/Wright Eclipse Gemini 2/Optare Visionaire body) (2006)

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join