It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is that what Mrs Kennedy was quoting, Maya Angelou? I was referring to the Q drop where he asked when a bird sings. Did he mention a cage??

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It is. If you want a good description of what jockey life has been like, there is a good chapter on it in the book Seabiscuit. Granted, things have changed, but the life of a jockey has not been easy and they used to abuse themselves horribly and were abused.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Not necessarily. It's just that Q drops keep asking when do birds sing, and today, that was what my mind fed me. "I know why the caged bird sings ..."

Reading the description of what Angelou went through, it sounds a lot like the sorts of things we've been talking about in here lately, yes?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I didn't read it carefully, but I gleaned the pdf regarding mkultra from a Q drop recently...

Human ecology fund HBE

Mk whatever- there's a naomi having to do with aids guessing was successful as purse strings not cut yet...? graduated to a new 'study'?

To pick a keyword (quick autist analysis) seems projects would be exponential as in terms of growth since the 70's.

Allotment means purse strings...

Funding up the wazoo in academia? gov. grants is Jane's and Joe's wallet- you and me friend?

Classified as inhumane in the sixties?
I began reading more intently from pg151
Pg 167 -168 has to do with ron brown…and the circular injury to his skull during autopsy following plane crash. info is hard to gather...

Coincidence; the word means more than one participant?
causality

To establish cause and effect (i.e., causality) is notoriously difficult, as is expressed by the commonly heard statement that "correlation does not imply causation." In statistics, it is generally accepted that observational studies can give hints but can never establish cause and effect. But, considering the probability paradox (see Koestler's quote above), it appears that the larger the set of coincidences, the more certainty increases and the more it appears that there is some cause behind a remarkable coincidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Maybe..
I think it's fitting it was said by JFK's mother

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: tigertatzen
+31 524214521. It came across exactly like that, with the plus sign. No message.

That is strange.
The first thing that popped into my mind was a SSN. The last nine digits anyway.

I had the same thought. It didn't look like a phone number...too few digits.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Weird, as we were discussing this last night. Did the voicemail have a long pause before the goodbye or was it like there was more she was saying but it got cutoff and all your heard was the goodbye?

Was the same binary code that your phone showed on the call screen, present in the voicemail app???

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shy_mo

Maybe..
I think it's fitting it was said by JFK's mother

I think that was the point.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

+31 is the dialling code for the Netherlands!

You can enter the phone numbers in google search and usually get a dozen different sites titled "Who called me from..." which allow people to record who they've received crank calls from. Its a good way to check if the callers are selling or fraudsters.

I cut and paste the number in your post into google and the ONLY result was your ATS post.

So no one else has recorded previous problems with that number.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacksonsman1

Weird, as we were discussing this last night. Did the voicemail have a long pause before the goodbye or was it like there was more she was saying but it got cutoff and all your heard was the goodbye?

Was the same binary code that your phone showed on the call screen, present in the voicemail app???

It is a silence and then the goodbye. Then it hangs up.

The binary and other strange strings of numbers don't stay in my phone. It's literally as if they don't exist. So I wrote that binary string down.

The one this morning, however, with the +31 is actually still in my call log this time.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That is so weird...I am really curious now. I don't know anyone in the Netherlands.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Based on this site link the call would have come from a landline in Coevorden

Though I suspect whoever called could easily transmit a fake caller id.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Netherlands is home to the House of Orangeraised earlier in the thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Coevorden is a small town according to your link, 32000 pop... but did you notice it translated to OXFORD in English?

So Tigers call has thrown up 3 synchronicities? V, Netherlands, Oxford...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm beginning to think you are NEO tiger, being invited into the matrix via a phone - the Chosen One!

edit on 17-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm sensing a synchronicity with UK terror alert and the "COBRA Gold 2018 EXERCISE" following a chance find!

A) COBRA in the UK are meetings with intelligence chiefs and police to brief government ministers. News always shows COBRA crisis meetings after terrorist attacks.

B) On 24th November 17 there was a terrorist scare at Oxford Circus that turned out to be a white and coloured man shooting at each other in the tube station. Dry run? Test impact/panic? Test reporting? EXERCISE

C) Notice the split wings with eagle between, on the COBRA gold flag below:

Now the following photo is from The Plymouth Herald and shows the aftermath of the November terrorist false alarm at Oxford Circus:

Notice the "split wings" with both a globe and an "eagle" imbetween!

D) Today UK won a GOLD medal at the Olympics! We usually only get about 1 Gold per winter Olympics.

E) Tomorrow is 18th Feb = 02/18/2018 (18/02/2018 in UK)

F) THE KICKER!!! Where do you most often see CLOWNS? At the CIRCUS!!! Where have most famous UK spies come from? OXFORD or CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITIES!!! Gives a whole new meeting to Oxford Circus!

My unnerving conclusion from these synchronicities is that they are too disparate too be planned in advance. How on earth would you tell Oxford Street what Christmas lights to put up in order to match a US exercise flag? How would you get a journalist to take exactly that picture?

This type of synchronicity would only be practical if you could go back in time to set the clues up for future events?

Note - For those interested, there is a pic of the 2 wanted men from the November gunfight in the Plymouth Herald article.

Funny you should mention "Oxford Circus"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"London B-7V = LONDON/BUS/ROUTE 7/STATION V = DALGARNO GARDENS x BARLBY RD (Oxford Circus) "

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe it's the Dutch AIVD who say they have evidence everything was done by the Russians. They just want to see if you have a Russian accent.

(Okay, probably not
)
edit on 17-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Excellent add TAT... it was investigating oxford circus/busses that sent me off on a tangent to uncover that other info.

Well done for tying B7 into Oxford Circus!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Coevorden is a small town according to your link, 32000 pop... but did you notice it translated to OXFORD in English?

So Tigers call has thrown up 3 synchronicities? V, Netherlands, Oxford...

It gets weirder:

Coevorden

(Sometimes misspelled as Coevoorden)

Fictional town in The Netherlands. No roads lead to Coevorden, no railways either. It does appear on maps, but no-one has ever been there or knows someone from Coevorden. It might be a code name for some secret militairy project. Everybody who claims to be from Coevorden or to have ever been there is part of the Coevorden-conspiracy (Dutch: Coevordencomplot). This conspiracy is probably linked to the Bielefeld-conspiracy

link

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join