It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
so the information of the last days got me thinking about new techs from the communication industries and whilst digging
in satellite orbits i stumbled on en.wikipedia.org... Iridium Wiki
and from there on to en.wikipedia.org... Iridium Next Wiki
and from there to their homepage www.iridium.com... Iridium homepage
where at the bottum i found the following utube:

it's a 54 sec video describing the collaboration with iridiums partners, one being spacex.
starting at :34 sec we see a zoom in from space ending on ground level with a litte girl in a short dress.

don't know what to make of it, it struck me as creepy

edit on 17-2-2018 by rokesh because: errors

edit on 17-2-2018 by rokesh because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2018 by rokesh because: links

edit on 17-2-2018 by rokesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Doesn't mean they won't be hiding.

If they have a mission to fulfill and they know they're being looked for, they'll hide to get it done.

link   
a reply to: rokesh

Honeywell actually made me laugh.

link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Remember 14

Tick tock

JP

Can't happen soon enough.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Monarch Services emergency shelter, the Mariposa House, has been providing shelter to women and children who are Survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking since 1977. 

link

ETA found several more Monarch shelters.

edit on 17-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sorry, random drop..
Kinda appropriate, hadn't heard this before..

"Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

yes i see why. is the fusion complete yet? fusion gps (sattelites)

but do they have an updated version of that creepy video?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shy_mo

Very appropriate.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Looking at the signal propagation, I can tell that this was an actual quake and not an explosion of any kind:

This is from TrueAmerican's live spectrogram feed of seismometers from all over the world.

There are distinct P & S waves visible and the p-s wave separation along with the distance the signal propagates indicates to me that this was indeed seismic in nature.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm sensing a synchronicity with UK terror alert and the "COBRA Gold 2018 EXERCISE" following a chance find!

A) COBRA in the UK are meetings with intelligence chiefs and police to brief government ministers. News always shows COBRA crisis meetings after terrorist attacks.

B) On 24th November 17 there was a terrorist scare at Oxford Circus that turned out to be a white and coloured man shooting at each other in the tube station. Dry run? Test impact/panic? Test reporting? EXERCISE

C) Notice the split wings with eagle between, on the COBRA gold flag below:

Now the following photo is from The Plymouth Herald and shows the aftermath of the November terrorist false alarm at Oxford Circus:

Notice the "split wings" with both a globe and an "eagle" imbetween!

D) Today UK won a GOLD medal at the Olympics! We usually only get about 1 Gold per winter Olympics.

E) Tomorrow is 18th Feb = 02/18/2018 (18/02/2018 in UK)

F) THE KICKER!!! Where do you most often see CLOWNS? At the CIRCUS!!! Where have most famous UK spies come from? OXFORD or CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITIES!!! Gives a whole new meeting to Oxford Circus!

My unnerving conclusion from these synchronicities is that they are too disparate too be planned in advance. How on earth would you tell Oxford Street what Christmas lights to put up in order to match a US exercise flag? How would you get a journalist to take exactly that picture?

This type of synchronicity would only be practical if you could go back in time to set the clues up for future events?

Note - For those interested, there is a pic of the 2 wanted men from the November gunfight in the Plymouth Herald article.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm posting this just to get it on record.

The other day, I got a series of strange calls from private numbers and nonsensical numbers that were not phone numbers. The last private call I received alerted me to a voicemail. But when I tried to find it, there was no voicemail.

I do not use my phone. Except for this right here. I do not talk to people on the phone. So I didn't realize there was an upgrade to my voicemail app pending.

Until I checked this morning...because I got another weird call this morning after I visited the thread. And I saw the voicemail icon appear right after. And since the previous odd calls, no one else has called my phone. I went to check it and there was a prompt to update my voicemail. So I did.

That took me to a new voicemail where I can play the messages without having the phone to my ear...pretty cool, actually. And guess what message was in there? That last private call after the binary string that ended up translating to the letter V...which is personally significant to me.

It is seven seconds long, total silence til the end, where a female voice says, "goodbye". I can't figure out a way to share it here, but I've got it and it's locked.

Just very creepy and wanted to get a written record of it so I'm posting here. The number that called this morning was +31 524214521. It came across exactly like that, with the plus sign. No message.

Either it's just a very, very, VERY strange fluke or someone doesn't like what I'm talking about in here. Either way, I'm not going to stop. But I wanted to have a record of this.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Dylan Dunn the Australian Jockey now mortgage broker?

Connections to United Arab Emirates, Australian and Queen Elizabeth II:

The NEW DAILY

The young jockey won Abu Dhabi’s Apprentice World Championship Final, was crowned Melbourne’s best apprentice and even won on a horse owned by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II — her first Australian winner.

Jockeys train from teenage years, usually living at stables on private Horse Training estates. A perfect opportunity for visiting rich horse owners to abuse in private secluded surroundings?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

+31 means it is a number from the Netherlands. That mean anything to you?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shy_mo
Sorry, random drop..
Kinda appropriate, hadn't heard this before..

"Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy

"When does a bird sing?"

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Are the Apples showing seeds referring to suicide through cyanide connection?

Guardian Article

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings written by Maya Angelou about her past and its trauma.

Angelou uses her autobiography to explore subjects such as identity, rape, racism, and literacy. She also writes in new ways about women's lives in a male-dominated society. Maya, the younger version of Angelou and the book's central character, has been called "a symbolic character for every black girl growing up in America".[1] Angelou's description of being raped as an eight-year-old child overwhelms the book, although it is presented briefly in the text. Another metaphor, that of a bird struggling to escape its cage, is a central image throughout the work, which consists of "a sequence of lessons about resisting racist oppression".[2] Angelou's treatment of racism provides a thematic unity to the book. Literacy and the power of words help young Maya cope with her bewildering world; books become her refuge as she works through her trauma.

It was inspired by a poem by Paul Laurence Dunbar.

I know why the caged bird sings, ah me,
When his wing is bruised and his bosom sore,
When he beats his bars and would be free;
It is not a carol of joy or glee,
But a prayer that he sends from his heart's deep core,
But a plea, that upward to Heaven he flings –
I know why the caged bird sings.[22]

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

+31 means it is a number from the Netherlands. That mean anything to you?

Not at all. I don't know anyone in the Netherlands. However...I went and looked back at the Q drops because something was bugging my brain. And the call that said goodbye was on the 15th. Same day, almost exactly one hour after the Q drop where he said #goodbye#.

I don't know what's going on but weirdness has always followed me. Usually it's not this specific. But that's OK. I'm just extremely curious to know. I keep looking at my phone, willing it to ring again.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shy_mo

Great catch... the reference to birds singing was bugging me and I'm sure you've solved it with that.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
+31 524214521. It came across exactly like that, with the plus sign. No message.

That is strange.
The first thing that popped into my mind was a SSN. The last nine digits anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No these crimes are more local.

Doctors

Lawyers

Judges

Cops

Pastors

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join