It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Interesting that Obama had a sweet twat to michelle on VDay with an image named "DWAlTBCUMAACM_S.jpg".

Twatter

Q today:
"Just_Waiting.png"

qanonmap.github.io...

Could be nothing but saw it on the chins and thought it was worth mentioning.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

UK is on "terror alert". I assume the public is aware that an attack could be imminent.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 2/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wikipedia: Unethical Human Experimentation in the U.S.

An insanely sickening read.

These people ARE indeed EVIL.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow...a veritable buffet of terror over there. They're just pulling out all the stops aren't they?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Wikipedia: Unethical Human Experimentation in the U.S.

An insanely sickening read.

These people ARE indeed EVIL.

And that's only the unethical experimentation that they actually tell us about.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It would seem so. I've never been to the UK, but I hear/read that it welcomes almost everyone...including "bad" people.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are you having any concerns or worries? The little angel in your background along with what you posted creates the impression that you may need some consolation, reassurance and a hug, and some protective prayers.

I think we're ok, and in my experience it, the very process of the observation if it's taking place at all has it's own implications for the watchers in the sense that to be is to be percieved... and then of course there are the vast forces and systems that Q and co. are gaining control of, and rooting out ie: sniffing out the sniffers etc.

No fear only faith!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Whatever happens, God has my back so long as I stay with Him.

My fear is if the whole house of cards falls down and then we're on the list along with everyone close to us.

Vast right-wing conspiracy

True we aren't the main players, but we'll flesh out the needed bulk to the conspiracy. Remember V and the scientists?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Interesting that Obama had a sweet twat to michelle on VDay with an image named

"DWAlTBCUMAACM_S.jpg".

Do you have any idea what that means or signifies?

I hope it's not something satanic (always with a small s) because I've seen enough now to know and to see clearly (although in this case it was probably just a lovy dovy acronym that Obama made up on the fly).

Hillary's tweet and a certain one from Trump in the way it was composed, along with another one Obama made, that was interesting today let's just say once you can read the map, you can really READ it! What people say and how they frame things, says so so much.

Context and framing is decisive (I still would like to ask that Q post that in any context to show that he sees us here, not as personal comms or fame fagging though).

White magic rules, and the idea rules as it circles the world at the speed of light joining and rejoining.

And as to the fear factor (these people are killers) well they cannot kill us all and what we're talking about and dealing in and are involved with would actually be worth dying for, although that said I'd never be a willing sacrifice. And given everything else that's involved and is at stake in this war, my faith in God and people's fundamental goodness and decency it takes away all the fears. Heck even a hitman once dispatched, if he stopped at any point to consider the entire frame of reference and context, would likely be compelled (if there was no turning back) to shoot himself in the head before he's even half way here. lol

I am of the firm belief that God even tips us off at a distance by listening in on them and reporting back any alerts or alarms, via the use of synchronicity, or cosmic feedback whatever you want to call it, which starts to become an operative principal in matters of the collective unconscious and of psychic change and transformation via the integration of new information ie: the ability to read the map of the territory, and at speeds that the enemy would never have imagined for the life of themselves if only because God is infinitely faster than the devil.

edit on 16-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Does anyone know if that video going around, of Skippy torturing a child at Comet Ping Pong, is real? Anybody know the source of it? I removed the link to it...too sickening to share and probably also a T&C Violation.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They can't kill us all - ha HA! We are legion. We can even take over twitter at will, any time.

And we're not Russian bots either. That's the thing.

The whole narrative has shifted. Context and framing really IS decisive.

This form of activism that we're engaged in, what I call the real heart wars (no hardware or tech required) generates the space of it's own protection.

I think of it as the last laugh by the little man at the devil's expense.

Still MORE courage, is what we need, which further bolsters faith, and hope for a better world as yet unseen which is one definition of faith.

It's everything that Obama liked to talk about, except REAL ie: without the racket running in the basement.

It may start to get to me too sometimes, and if anyone had any idea what I've been through in the past you'd give me a medal, and then I'll have the sleep of my life and the most productive day the next day!

God IS with us!

and as the Biblical saying goes, by Paul, who logically posited it - if God is for us, then who or what can stand against us?

This is what Q calls PLAYING.

Get used to our power and our ability to speak with AUTHORITY capable of altering the conversation as the future proves past and as the news unlocks the past with what I would call a - REFRAME.

That's what happened today and Q captured it in his drop beautifully.

We have nothing to fear, at all.

But what's interesting is the space of freedom that this generates, making of us the untouchables and the untouchables touchable.

It's a total reframe, and believe you me, it has an impact.

Send "them" the bill Q, because for everything there is a PRICE and they are the ones that walked straight into the hoodwink (by God) as blind as bats, and so STUPID, presuming that the same old bag of tricks might work again..

The blood isn't on our hands, or Trump's hands.

And no Russia collusion - yay!!!

Let us all get to work, unafraid. It's the great work of all ages, and because it happens when it happens in the twinkling of an eye, if we but lay claim to the VICTORY, then it's ours, working together arm in arm and lock step, while mutually supporting one another. "Mutuality. The most important word in the English language" (my mom).

Q has raised an ARMY, on all platforms, and we are ready awaiting new instructions.

I'm not sure they can even successfully MOUNT any more black op psyops, that one in Florida might have been the last to be running in secrecy, the last bloody trick in their bag.

By dropping this info, Q is also responsible at some level for helping to ensure our protection, wherever we may be.

That's a very tall order, but someone's got to do what needs to be done and the good patriots and white hats have been waiting and watching for too long not to take full advantage of this unprecedented historical opportunity to complete what JFK started, while uprooting the evil and wicked tree which would seek after power on the blood of innocents, by design.

It's done. The beast is wrapped in chains, chains of evidence and intelligence and awareness, at all levels - Q and co. please for the love of God and people wrap that sucker up, double-bind it by it's own hand, and toss it headlong wailing into the abyss which means oblivion. Thank you.

"Think hollow" said Q about the pyramidal structure.

Smash it. I think it implodes from top to bottom that's how it works.

Best regards, and thanks for listening.

Ankh

edit on 16-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Speaking of BHO, I saw this earlier and then saw the movie mentioned again tonight on Fox News. The strangest part is at the end of the video where they show that BHO has 6 fingers in his portrait. I don't think anyone mentioned that yet ? Anyways, worth watching, makes some interesting observations.

Future Proves Past ?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

No. It may not have been mentioned overtly here, but it has been noticed. He does seem to have an extra finger.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Does anyone know if that video going around, of Skippy torturing a child at Comet Ping Pong, is real? Anybody know the source of it? I removed the link to it...too sickening to share and probably also a T&C Violation.

I feel like I should say something. But I don't even know what to say. That. Was my life, for eleven years. I hope he made it out. Jesus #ing Christ.

Edit: I do not advocate censorship. I want to make that clear. But whoever posted that should take it down.

That could potentially trigger a whole lot of people. And I don't mean in the smarmy, asinine political use of the word, either.
edit on 281311America/ChicagoFri, 16 Feb 2018 23:13:58 -060028pm2846America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Edit: I do not advocate censorship. I want to make that clear. But whoever posted that should take it down.

That could potentially trigger a whole lot of people. And I don't mean in the smarmy, asinine political use of the word, either.

Listening to it actually brought tears to my eyes and I dont cry easily.

I agree that its not healthy to even VIEW, let alone DO.

Im sorry you've been through it...that explains you're in-depth knowledge of it.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Interesting, but it was also meant as a mockery and as reverse red pilling or as controlled opposition, or just a Youtuber looking for likes, but it's meant to put to ridicule the research done on this I'm pretty sure.

Funny and interesting from that POV, the lengths to which people will go to protect the very thing they claim to be unveiling.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

We all keep calling for disclosure. It might take some time for everyone to be ready for THIS kind of disclosure.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Listening to it actually brought tears to my eyes and I dont cry easily.

I agree that its not healthy to even VIEW, let alone DO.

Im sorry you've been through it...that explains you're in-depth knowledge of it.

Thank you. I can't actually believe I posted that. But I'm leaving it. Because the moment I got involved in this, I made a decision to stand in my truth, to help those who can still be helped.

I possess an enormous strength of will because of what I lived through. I even thank them for it sometimes. And somehow I thought after all this time and inner work that I could be stoic in the face of something like that clip.

I learned something. I already knew it intellectually, but I just learned it for myself. Something I always tell people.

When this comes out, it is going to be devastating. Because as badass and tough as I have become, that had me shaking like a leaf. Nothing scares me. Seriously, nothing truly scares me. The abuse was the only thing that ever did, and I rose above that. Dealt with it.

I didn't think I could still feel that level of terror after all these years. I can only imagine how everyone else will feel when this all comes out into the open.

I am grateful for the lesson. It helps me not judge others for choosing to turn a blind eye and pretend like this doesn't happen every single minute of every single day in this country where people like to think they have so much freedom.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.seattletimes.com...

Delvonn Heckard, the Kent man whose sexual abuse lawsuit against Seattle Mayor Ed Murray last year prompted other allegations to come to light — eventually leading to Murray’s resignation — was found dead early Friday of an apparent drug overdose in an Auburn motel.

“In my opinion, a hero died today,” attorney Lincoln Beauregard said Friday morning.

Could be nothing; could be something.

ETA: gleaned from Drudge, who isn't afraid of a salacious tale here or there (Monica)
edit on 16-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

(post by letsannoythepublicgoof removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join