It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
www.seattletimes.com...

Delvonn Heckard, the Kent man whose sexual abuse lawsuit against Seattle Mayor Ed Murray last year prompted other allegations to come to light — eventually leading to Murray’s resignation — was found dead early Friday of an apparent drug overdose in an Auburn motel.

“In my opinion, a hero died today,” attorney Lincoln Beauregard said Friday morning.

Could be nothing, could be something.

No coincidences.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Horrific. Absolutely horrific. I'm so sorry you (or anyone) would have to go through something like that. Prayers for you-- true though trite sounding!

I don't think shaking makes you any less brave for facing it.

I have no related trauma and have zero desire to see the video.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Damm tiger, so sorry that was done to you.
You're very brave and smart and your insight is invaluable to this process.

I wish I never would have heard that poor child being tortured, but I also know it took hearing it to make what's happening "Real" and worth fighting against. Hugs to you soul sister...where we go one, we go all...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Thank you. Mercifully, there's no video footage. The audio is horrific enough. I don't doubt its authenticity, either.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Road is the Embankment, did you ever see the Film, London Is Falling ??

A brief Best Trailer, on and around Big Ben etc.

www.youtube.com...

It was and still is a great film to watch.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It's amazing to me that despite what you've gone through, you can still thank them for teaching you lessons about your inner strength and fortitude. Says A LOT about you as a person. To be able to look back on that and be able to analyze that situation, and not run from it or bury it down deep, takes incredible strength that not many people have. No one should ever have to deal with a situation like that. You are a wonderful person and have a digital beer on me . Thank you for sharing your truth. Your strength is a great example to us all.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I made myself listen to it twice, in case any details jumped out. And I found myself trying to figure out exactly what was being done to him. I'm pretty sure I know, but I don't know that anyone would take me seriously because it sounds ridiculous...medieval.

Maybe it was released as audio for that reason, aside from the obvious ones. People would dismiss a video as fake...but the audio is a different story altogether. That is real terror and pain in that boy's voice.

My concern is for the others who have lived through abuse who might not realize what they're about to hear when they click that play button. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was shocked almost into a trance. I felt paralyzed.

On the one hand, I want people to hear it. So they know this isn't a joke or a game or just a bunch of people trying to give people like that monster a hard time. But on the other hand, I want to shield people from it, because it is horrifying and shameful and filthy. That's how these kids feel. Like they've done something to deserve this. No one deserves this.

Thank you for your kindness. ❤ Everyone is so supportive in this group. I know I am far from the only person following this discussion out there who has endured abuse. For too many, it has never stopped.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: letsannoythepublicgoof
a reply to: dashen

hi again! lol white house white noise.... people are smart, retard

Quick question. How does one report another member for extreme violation? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I was wondering the same thing. The post history says it all.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I have zero doubt that that's the voice of John Podesta. High end voice analysis would show that the voiceprint matches.

The "I'm yo fatha!" stuff, I deduced that he was probably speaking to an orphaned child. Very sick and cruel stuff.

the "every day I grow some more" in the Skippy voice, that reminds me of Q's post about the allegory of the matrix and gardens.

Bad bad so terrible.

But that's not even the half of it I don't think.

Onward!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: heffo7

just an unhappy satanist. Let's just ignore it and carry on..

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: letsannoythepublicgoof
a reply to: dashen

hi again! lol white house white noise.... people are smart, retard

Quick question. How does one report another member for extreme violation? Thanks.

You click on what looks like a little green partial person, below the member's awards section on the left side of their post. After clicking, you choose, and click on the "!" inside the yellow triangle.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacksonsman1

Thank you. I was a very angry person for a very long time. But holding on to rage is like drinking a vial of deadly poison and expecting those who wronged you to die from it. Eventually, you become just like them inside, poisoning everything you touch. That translated in my mind as the Dark winning...and that is an unacceptable outcome to me.

And now, myself and the millions of others out there who were violated and abused are going to finally see real justice being served. Breaking the silence is crucial, because that is precisely what has allowed people to continue to do things like this to the most innocent of us.

I almost didn't post that information about myself. You know why? Because talking about it feels like stepping off into an abyss. We're not supposed to talk about it. That's the first rule of child abuse. You don't say a word, to anyone. Ever.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I have zero doubt that that's the voice of John Podesta. High end voice analysis would show that the voiceprint matches.

The "I'm yo fatha!" stuff, I deduced that he was probably speaking to an orphaned child. Very sick and cruel stuff.

the "every day I grow some more" in the Skippy voice, that reminds me of Q's post about the allegory of the matrix and gardens.

Bad bad so terrible.

But that's not even the half of it I don't think.

Onward!

I have no doubt that the audio is authentic. And I can say with confidence that anyone who has heard his voice before should be able to reconcile it easily with the voice on the clip. It is very distinctive.

The father references are used frequently, on all children. It is conditioning. Disassociating the child from his reality, while forcing him to submit.

It is reminiscent of the garden references...everything is connected. However, the chant about growing I'm afraid is quite literal. You are absolutely right...it's not even the half of it.

Onward indeed.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

a reply to: heffo7

just an unhappy satanist. Let's just ignore it and carry on..

This is pure gold.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Yes, anger will eat you alive from the inside out. Pretending that these crimes are not being committed is exactly what has got us in this mess, so I'll say it again, Thank you for sharing with us, and Thank You for sharing your strength. Your strength is impressive and your a beautiful person. Have another digital on me. I keep hoping that this Q brings a lot of Justice for the people that are in the dark and hoping and praying for that Justice.

Speaking of Q, the pictures posted tonight with Big Ben and the River Thames in it, reminded me of V for Vendetta which was another movie done by the directors of The Matrix (Q's favorite movie). The plot of that movie is very similar to what Q is trying to accomplish here. Anonymous uses Guy Fawkes masks ... this is a revolution fueled by anon's. A lot of parallels and similarities ....

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Thank you again. I don't know if you saw us discussing yesterday the strange phone activity several of us have experienced, but I received a call from a number that was apparently a binary string. And it translated to the letter V.

That is personally significant to me, and could be construed as a threat or warning if intentional. But I think it would just be the coolest thing ever if it was a message for all of us. You know, like a nod to the group? I like the idea of that.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I did see y'all talking about that, but I must've missed the de-code of the binary string that came up on your phone! It really came out to V huh? My inner 16 year old is freaking out. That movie had and still does have, a powerful impact on me 12 years later. It might have been my red-pill when I think about it, and I know it was part of the catalyst that had me researching and trying to understand how we've gotten to this point where we seem to want to hand over our freedom's and liberty's.

Did you answer the number? Imagine you had heard Hugo Weaving's voice on the end of the line reciting," Remember, Remember the 5th of November..."

I think I'll interpret your calls as a message from V as well. It's better than the alternative.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No...I didn't answer the calls. There were several of them, too. I wanted to, but I got creeped out thinking about what I might hear on the other end, lol. But it was weird because that string was the only one I wrote down and lo and behold, it translated to something actually very relevant to the whole group.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Here's another view. I am pretty sure that building in the background may be Big Ben, but I don't know what the road is.

So along that area is where we are looking at possible problem?

didn't a Q post say something about monarchs seeking cover...or something to that effect? it's been quite a few posts back, but...as far as we know, there's still intelligence sharing.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join